Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

APC Presidential Candidate;your Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Candidate;your Opinion (905 Views)

APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Presidential Candidate;your Opinion by Coolboi05(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
Who do you think are the best president and vice-presidential candidates the APC can present??
My opinion,
Kwankwaso/Ameachi
Fashola/Rochas
Re: APC Presidential Candidate;your Opinion by experimentist: 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
Buhari/Fashola -----------» first choice
Buhari/Amaechi ----------» second choice
Buhari/Ngige ----------» third choice
Fashola/Amaechi or Okroacha ------»fourth choice

PS: buhari still remain the best sell able candidate in the north and even SW. My opinion bro.
Re: APC Presidential Candidate;your Opinion by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
It will be Tambuwal/Fashola.

Tambuwal will soon join APC and will get the ticket. And yes a muslim/muslim ticket is possible. Remember Abiola/Kingibe.
Re: APC Presidential Candidate;your Opinion by dahfweshdude69: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
Kwankwaso /rochas... rochas/fashola... or rochas/adams
Re: APC Presidential Candidate;your Opinion by naffysa(f): 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Fashola/Amaechi
Re: APC Presidential Candidate;your Opinion by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
naffysa: Fashola/Amaechi

The party has zoned the presidency to the North. Moreover, a south/south combination will never happen!
Re: APC Presidential Candidate;your Opinion by gbigbega: 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nashville: t will be Tambuwal/Fashola.

Tambuwal will soon join APC and will get the ticket. And yes a muslim/muslim ticket is possible. Remember Abiola/Kingibe

Nashville:

The party has zoned the presidency to the North. Moreover, a south/south combination will never happen!

Who told you APC now implements zoning and what makes you thing a muslim/muslim ticket will work. All your examples of of the types that has never worked for us in Nigeria and they will never work. Fashola is a good idea bu APC knows better than to do a muslim/muslim ticket.
Re: APC Presidential Candidate;your Opinion by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
A muslim/muslim, no northerner. This ll shake APC. The Igbos & half part of South Wests ll oppose it.
Re: APC Presidential Candidate;your Opinion by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
Buhari/Okorocha-----1st choice (sellable/very possible)
buhari/Fashola-----2nd choice (muslim/muslim; almost halve part will oppose this; it's sellable nd very productive though)
Buhari/Ameachi-----3rd choice (as a compensation; it could raises eyebrows though, expectially frm his southern folks)
.....and the very last nd most sellable one i can vouch for is

Buhari/Ridhwan....yes! Me!(very productive, nd active) you can try it out.
#i dont knw why i just like the man BUHARI.
Re: APC Presidential Candidate;your Opinion by donphilopus: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
I'll beg you to just leave that for our leaders to decide! Because this our E-decision is just a mere one. Anyways I'd like a Northerner for the presidency, while Senate president and vice president should be shared between 2 of the 3 Southern regions!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Candidate;your Opinion by Lildreezy(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ridhwan.:
Buhari/Okorocha-----1st choice (sellable/very possible)
buhari/Fashola-----2nd choice (muslim/muslim; almost halve part will oppose this; it's sellable nd very productive though)
Buhari/Ameachi-----3rd choice (as a compensation; it could raises eyebrows though, expectially frm his southern folks)
.....and the very last nd most sellable one i can vouch for is

Buhari/Ridhwan....yes! Me!(very productive, nd active) you can try it out.
#i dont knw why i just like the man BUHARI.

sincerely speaking, apc will know better that the buhari idea can't be sold to the south, especially SS, SE nd some factions of SW, buhari should remain an elderstatesman in the party
Re: APC Presidential Candidate;your Opinion by Akpaife(m): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
GEJ till 2019 haters should jump inside river

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IBB To FG: Threats Won’t End ASUU Strike / Ngige Of APC Goes To Anambra Election Tribunal / Slick Oil Baroness” Folorunsho Alakija Covers Forbes Woman Africa Magazine’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.