Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? (35774 Views)

Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? / One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by macof(m): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2013
pasqal09: Isn't thor vulnerable without mjolnir?

Yh Thor is a waste without Mjolnir

But then again Mjolnir is part of him, No one else can use that hammer
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by macof(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2013
pasqal09:

All superheroes are useless without their powers

Batman has no powers, still on par with most of them that have powers.

So wat happens when All superheroes lose their powers?

Batman would be king of the world
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by macof(m): 11:12am On Dec 05, 2013
Amazo the Android.

He can move a planet by just blinking his eye

Like see power shocked
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by okoiyawo1: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2013
Super hero is the man, that after taken care of the woman, the woman say take you
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by okoiyawo1: 11:15am On Dec 05, 2013
The woman say tank you
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by sirenoch1(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2013
Peter petrelli is the strongest ever and unlike silas he doesnt av to hurt anyone to get more powers. I rep the sponge
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
Earth's greatest hero-
is it a bird? is it a plane? no its SUPERMAN

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Habeebpain(m): 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
OP, green lantern doesn't even make the list of top ten strongest superheroes when it comes to strenght. See http://www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm
But one superhero I have come to respect is Batman. You think it is easy being in a league that contains superheroes with extreme super powers and all you've got is your brain and fighting skills? You think it is easy battling villains that are insane, that wouldn't hesitate to kill your loved ones, that would just want to watch the world burn?
Supes will lose control if Lois Lane was killed by Joker.
If you want a true superhero, it's Batman. Ever since I saw The Dark Knight Returns and Justice League Doom, I've always respected Batman. If The Dark Knight Returns were used in place of the dark knight rises, it would have been the best superhero movie ever.

NB: Was surprised Flash made the list, and at number five for that matter.
How he'll beat green lantern? He'll run back in time and kill Hal Jordan before he got the ring. Flawless victory!!!
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Guessstar(m): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
toskut:

WOLVERINE

Its like you don't remember the comic of wolverine 1st appearance. Hulk knocked him out. Magneto put wolverine in hospital for a month in a coma after he removed wolverine's admantium.

Even thou I love him. But he's a no.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Guessstar(m): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
man-i-kal:
in DC comics,I'd say superman. . .but overall it has to be ALIEN X of ben 10.
Only a thought from this guy wipes out everything,this guy is bigger than galaxies.I believe he deserves it,his size alone ......

If its about thought, you have forgotten reed Richards son. Franklin Richards. Anything he imagines comes true. Then the grand-son who Can consume dimensions & use the powers of every dimension he conquers.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by ozoebuka1(m): 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
did they forget Clark Kent of smallville? that Guy is exceptional
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by macof(m): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
ozoebuka1: did they forget Clark Kent of smallville? that Guy is exceptional

The guy na waste

Bart that lil kid was better
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Elvishard(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
man-i-kal:
in DC comics,I'd say superman. . .but overall it has to be ALIEN X of ben 10.
Only a thought from this guy wipes out everything,this guy is bigger than galaxies.I believe he deserves it,his size alone ......

Guy U get sense. ALIEN-X is d strongest, he doesnt even need to do stunts.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Peterwizzy: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
i only give respect to super heroes who seem possible than those thick science fiction that no hope of ever being possible so here is my list
1 batman,yes it possible to get an hero like batman
2 iron man, this is a very possible super hero i don't even look at him like science fiction,there are a lot of projects going on already

3 hulk,yes hulk is also possible,an idea is like...... well do ur research lol .
and that's it i can remember some of them though
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Papadoh(m): 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
Abeg Does anyone know of any website that allows people to download comics for free? I want to be a comic book fanatic like you guys. LOL
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Dsannin: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
superman has two weaknesses, kryptonite and magic but wonder woman has very close to his strength, she is a demi-god and shes one of the top most martial artist. She'e even been rumoured to have been trained by Aries The God or War. Oh and she also the daughter of Zeus. Now thats a powerful super hero

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Csami(m): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dsannin: superman has two weaknesses, kryptonite and magic but wonder woman has very close to his strength, she is a demi-god and shes one of the top most martial artist. She'e even been rumoured to have been trained by Aries The God or War. Oh and she also the daughter of Zeus. Now thats a powerful super hero

Daughter of zeus? Dat one na rumor. If u've seen the woman anime movie then u should know how she came into existence. Aries did not train her, she killed aries.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by sucess001(m): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
d strongest is me!
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by akmaldini(m): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
Wen u tlk abut super heros,Man of steel as d natural power n him.wen u tlk of batman,green larthern,dey dnt have natural powers.tel me if green larthern doesn't hv is ring n is finger?is dead nd gone,tel mi if batman doesn't hve all dose gadget surrounded n is bodi?is no-where to b found.Super-man overshadow all of dem.but d strongest of all is wolverine..take it or leave it.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
samistry: Those mentioning dr manhattan shld be quiet. Hv u seen him fightin other powered beings? Probably not. Listen this guy was human meanin he would be liable to prof x telepathic abilities (e go turn vegetable). Then I also remembered manhattan has killed before which makes him useless against ghostrider's penance stare evn the high galactus was weak against it. You watch one movie or series and you feel you know about comic books heroes smh...you shld be thanking their producers else you wouldn't know sh!t
And you're the one who knows shít? Everyone here has different interpretations of superheroes, no need acting all rude and bratty because you don't necessarily agree with them.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Lanjonath(m): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
Strongest Super hero, I'll have to say it's between superman and hulk...but supermans powers are annoying, he's fast but not as fast as "flash" he's strong but hulk is also incredibly strong and as he get more angry he gets stronger..so ts a tight one between then..as for spiderman, he has always been a weakling, greenlantern...he's cool but he's very far from the strongest..and then let's not forget shazam vs. superman and that superman is not invincible to magic and I feel hulk is and I doubt they stand a chance against Prof. Xaviers telepathic powers. but my money is on Hulk and Superman
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Lanjonath(m): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
akmaldini: Wen u tlk abut super heros,Man of steel as d natural power n him.wen u tlk of batman,green larthern,dey dnt have natural powers.tel me if green larthern doesn't hv is ring n is finger?is dead nd gone,tel mi if batman doesn't hve all dose gadget surrounded n is bodi?is no-where to b found.Super-man overshadow all of dem.but d strongest of all is wolverine..take it or leave it.

Wolverine is strong, but very far from the strongest..remember xmen 2 and Yuriko...Wolverine can be killed..but it will be hard and trust me, Magneto will do tht without stressing himself....so I'll ask u to tk tht into consideration
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by kizolala(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
How many of u know luffy from one piece. Dat guy bad.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by macof(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
kizolala: How many of u know luffy from one piece. Dat guy bad.

grin that crazy dude

I've only seen the first episode of one piece, he isn't dat strong to me.

In Anime(Japan animation) Goku, Madara, Ichigo are pretty much the strongest
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by pasqal09: 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2013
[size=58pt]SUPERMAN[/size]
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by silentc(m): 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
I guess there is no single answer to this question as there is the Marvel comics world (Spiderman, Hulk, Iron man etc) and DC (Superman, Batman, Flash, Green Lantern etc).

So when the OP says "strongest" what does he mean? i.e is he talking about physical strength (i.e who can punch the hardest, carry the heaviest object etc)? or who will win in a fight?

In terms of physical strength and the way the writers have written the characters consistently over time, Superman and Hulk would be the winners.

In terms of who would win in a fight, It would be Batman. The writers have written Batman to have an unequaled intellect. So he would out-think his opponent, outsmart them, figure out their weaknesses (even before the fight) and use that against them. Superman actually referred to Batman as the most dangerous person on earth once.

That is my own 2 cents on the matter smiley

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by pasqal09: 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
Most dangerous but not the strongest
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
Okija_juju:

Silas needs to look into your head to 'Learn' your powers

What if a persons's head is full of crap and shit what happens to silas ?
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
macof:

Yh Thor is a waste without Mjolnir

But then again Mjolnir is part of him, No one else can use that hammer

Mjolnir has been wielded by a select number of other individuals: alien Beta Ray Bill, Avenger Captain America, Eric Masterson ,Odin (Thor's father) the list goes on. Look at this link to see more http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mjolnir_(comics)#Other_wielders
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by chinuz(m): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
mmtcheeew..u guys are talking trash...superman,batman,green lantern blah blah blah......wen u call heros you talk of the indomitables ....best heroes on p.earth..guyz
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by macof(m): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
silentc: I guess there is no single answer to this question as there is the Marvel comics world (Spiderman, Hulk, Iron man etc) and DC (Superman, Batman, Flash, Green Lantern etc).

So when the OP says "strongest" what does he mean? i.e is he talking about physical strength (i.e who can punch the hardest, carry the heaviest object etc)? or who will win in a fight?

In terms of physical strength and the way the writers have written the characters consistently over time, Superman and Hulk would be the winners.

In terms of who would win in a fight, It would be Batman. The writers have written Batman to have an unequaled intellect. So he would out-think his opponent, outsmart them, figure out their weaknesses (even before the fight) and use that against them. Superman actually referred to Batman as the most dangerous person on earth once.

That is my own 2 cents on the matter smiley

Epic right there cheesy
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
Going by the OBD, it'd be something like this.
TOAA[The one above all: the authors incarnation in the comic]
Thor.
Supes.
Martian man hunter.
Wally West[Flash]
Green Lantern.
The spectre
.....meh, I don't read comics.
People like Goku cannot even contend with dc/marvel top tiers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star / Tonto Dikeh Weds Jimmy Odukoya In "Grace" (Photo) / BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.