Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,948 members, 7,845,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years (5917 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
Some guys ehn!!well@op,u guys aren't meant 2 be,and if u are meant 2 be we wil cum bck 2 hez senses,wat if u guys mari eachorda and he dies afta 2weeks??isn't dat worse,so stp asking 4 wat 2 do wen u knw wat 2 do,go and do ur masters and mr right wud cum sooner or later
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by mencade6: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
Harbosede02: Some guys ehn!!well@op,u guys aren't meant 2 be,and if u are meant 2 be we wil cum bck 2 hez senses,wat if u guys mari eachorda and he dies afta 2weeks??isn't dat worse,so stp asking 4 wat 2 do wen u knw wat 2 do,go and do ur masters and mr right wud cum sooner or later
harbosede-''hello it is you am looking for'' (continues humming song)
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
alutacontinua:

Lol...I never said they can't be wrong!
Just don't want to be one-sided in my judgement.

@op, seems there's much more to this story than you've let out or he told you!
Anyhow, pick it up and move on with your life.
Do not bear hurt against him, dunno why, but a part of me feels your man is a good man and he's doing this because he thinks it's best for both of you! It's his loss and he knows that! GOOD LUCK!
i see.anyway to each their own.i wont blame you much because yorubas say if there is no hole in the wall,the lizard will not have acess.bottomline,it is the op that did not use her common sense when dealing with 3rd leg entities.

Its funny how some girls throw their common sense away because of one male human being.apparently time has proven that if you dont use your head when dealing with such creatures,they will only take advantage of you and the pity parties will come here to start consoling you while the OTHERS will tell you how stewpeed you are.

Fiaaakwa

i will leave with this. The elders say,when dining with the devil,but in my own dictionary (males) your spoon must be longer than the sky scrappers in new york
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by raficki87(m): 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
@Nobody why is ur monicker unclickable
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 01, 2015
i see.anyway to each their own.i wont blame you much because yorubas say if there is no hole in the wall,the lizard will not have acess.bottomline,it is the op that did not use her common sense when dealing with 3rd leg entities.

Its funny how some girls throw their common sense away because of one male human being.apparently time has proven that if you dont use your head when dealing with such creatures,they will only take advantage of you and the pity parties will come here to start consoling you while the OTHERS will tell you how stewpeed you are.

Fiaaakwa

i will leave with this. The elders say,when dining with the devil,but in my own dictionary (males) your spoon must be longer than the sky scrappers in new york

kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Big Boy Sugar Daddy Is Enjoying Atlanta / Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star / MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.