Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

"the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals (3615 Views)

Dont Break The Beat: Airmark Vs Safari Girl / Give ur judgement. : Crude Vs J-unit in "the beat down '08" tourney / "the Beat Down" Pre-lim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by Shaz(f): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2008
Erm. . multiple Ids stuff again? I would have deleted them messages cuz they are just it the way of breachin' the tourny but the issue has to be looked into.
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by JUNIT1(m): 6:52am On Jul 28, 2008
t rex is left to post, we can't wait all day for the dude.
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by FLOWSHOW: 8:15am On Jul 28, 2008
menike:

@makavele
It's called a competition kid u don't have to create multiple ID to get at me dawg
( "wizzywisdo" n' "your killer" )

Let the Judges do their job

whether menike is the weakest or not.the judge should be left to judge without biase,

@shaz
the multiple id allegation to spite menike should be checked and if its the same person shaz should expose him and lets move on wit the tourney, this i think is the basic work of a thread moderator.

@hybrid
its obvious t-rex is the kind of person that comes online once in 15yrs.its pointless waitin for a scared ass.
pls disqualify him and give wordsmith the match .even if he shows up smith would still win. try& lets know the results today. t-rex is dullin us all . am i speakin 4 u all?
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by mailmalc(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2008
wordsmith @ t-rex,
your best ain't good enough but my worst be better/
like the wrong blood donors, you's nothing but a mismatch/
like the 3rd month in a year, you still couldn't match (march) this/
u see t-rex? all i see's X on his chest while Hybrid screams "Next"!/

tianshie @worldpest,
That pocket book of sex won’t help when u studyin ways to Bleep wit T/

Wud up y'all. Hmmmm .   .  .  been out for so long i see y'all still got game. 'Smith, ur lines really got me cracking up like "damn it was so hot" But it's all good at least mailmalc's been dropin flows. Yeah !  cheesy i know wat u thinking  cool YEP ! me did a commercial track with Slizzy E (Lanko) and Santos. Anyways i think they are still mixing it though. Would keep u guys posted. Much love 'brid, Menike, Tianshie, Shaz, Flowshow and all 'em ill cats.

'malc
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by trex007(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2008
t-rex is back,
1, 2, check @wordsmith

i dont need 'f words and dirty slang to win this battle
pure skill/i'ma slay u like cattle
u're like ajegunle gutter cos u cant flow well
i dont need your beef/go cut it and sell
if u've gat guts then come over here
lemme watch u run your mouth like its gat diarrhoea
u cant measure up even if u was caliberated
i'm like x-mas cos on nairaland i'm celebrated
heard u've got a tooth ache/must be from biting lines
i;m like wenger cos i've got an arsenal of rhymes
if rhymes were faces/mine would have dimples
yours would be like yours/ugly with pimples
i rule/even ur idols look up to me
cos u against me is like eyimba to chelsea
see,when i say u're wack i'll still be overating ya
you dont belong here smith/every one's lost faith in ya[color=#550000][/color]
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by HYBRIDX(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2008
**********************THE RESULTS ***********************

CRUDE VS J-UNIT

CRUDE

delivery: 4

word play :5

metaphors/similes: 5

dissing :5

rhyming :5

TOTAL = 24

J-UNIT

delivery: 4

word play :4

metaphors/similes:4

dissing :4

rhyming :4

TOTAL =20

CRUDE WINS

***********************************************************************************************

WORDSMITH VS T-REX

WORDSMITH

delivery:7

word play :7

metaphors/similes:6

dissing :7

rhyming :7

TOTAL =34

T-REX

delivery:4

TOTAL = 25

WORDSMITH WINS

***************************************************************************************

MAKAVELE VS MENIKE

MAKEVELE

delivery:5

metaphors/similes:5

dissing :4

TOTAL =23

MENIKE

delivery:6

word play :6

dissing :6

rhyming :6

TOTAL = 29

MENIKE WINS

****************************************************************************************

FLOW VS OLDSYNC

FLOW

TOTAL = 24

OLDSYNC

delivery:5

metaphors/similes: 5

rhyming : 6

TOTAL =26

OLDSYNC WINS

**************************************************************************************

WORLDBEST VS TIANSHE

WORLDBEST

dissing : 5

rhyming :5

TOTAL =22

TIANSHE

delivery: 7

word play :6

metaphors/similes:6

rhyming :6

TOTAL =31

TIANSHE WINS

THATS ITB PEEPS . . . .THE QUALIFIERS HAVE EMERGED . . . . . .

YO!!! MUCH RESPECT TO 'EM CATS WHO DIDNT QUALIFY . . . . MUCH RESPECT FROM THE BRID . . . .

@SHAZ
HI MA,ITS UP TO U TO MAKE A PICK ,WHATS IT GONNA BE? WHATS UR STRATEGY GONNNNA BE?. . . .MAKE A PICK SO WE CAN GET THE BATTLE ON THE ROLL . . .
I KNOW A LOT OF CATS BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT (I KNOW I HAVE) . . . .AND I BET THEM NETCEES CANT WAIT TO HAVE A PIECE OF SHAZ
shocked

SO MAKE A PICK FROM THE NETCEES BELOW . . . .

* CRUDE

* WORDSMITH

* MENIKE

*OLDSYNC

* TIANSHE

KINDLY NOTE ,THAT WHOEVER SHAZ PICKS SHOULD TAKE THE FIRST SHOT AS A CHALLENGER AIGHT . . . .NO TIME WAISTING BRO . . .U ONLY GOT 24HRS AFTER BEING PICKED BY SHAZ TO SPIT . . . . ONE LOVE AND GOOD LUCK Y'ALL . . . .
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by Shaz(f): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2008
So spoilt for choices now. .I'd go with the first on the list. And yeah, next time Brid, you don't have to ask who I'm battling, I'll also go with the first on the list
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by HYBRIDX(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2008
@j-unit

eazy bro . . . temper!!!! temper!!!! cool . . . .i already earned my stripes on nairaland as a netcee grin . . so did every other cat . . .
u dont need to start hating man . . . . .its gonnna be a waste of energy . . . be a good sportsman like u are . . .cant reverse the results niether can i satisfy everyone aight . . . we all humans . . . if its aint u complaining it could just be the dude next door lol. . . .so what? u could start ur own tournament if u want . . its a free thread undecided

@shaz

dearie kiss . . . waiting on u . . . . . (grabs pop corn)
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by HYBRIDX(m): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2008
*******************ATTENTION!!!********************

@ALL NETCEES including my hommie[b] J-UNIT[/b] , . . . . check out the link below

Just a lilttle something from way back . . . . .yeah!!!! when tha hybrid himself took on the whole world baby . . .yeah !! it was hybrid-x versus Nairaland rap thread . . . . . .check it out peeps . . .wordsmith u need to see this . . . shaz be my guest . . . crude,tianshe,oldsync,flowshow,makavele,t-rex,menike u guys need to see hybrid in action . . . .

check the link below . . .

[url=https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=75003.msg1433355#msg1433355 ]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=75003.msg1433355#msg1433355 [/url]
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by Wordsmith(m): 10:47am On Jul 29, 2008
Well. . .
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by FLOWSHOW: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2008
worldbest:

Men,What can i say? shocked shocked shocked

@Hybrid
No disrespect man,but don't you think you should analyze them lines for all to see
if your ruling aint biased?Personally, i'd like if you show me how Tianshe beat me with his lines. grin
@'Smith
Guy Chill cool

if u said we lost, how come worldbest also feels dissatisfied and is asking for how tianshe beat him.maybe wordsmith shld show us since u are online right now. so that we will all understand how tianshe beat worldbest . we are waiting for wordsmith analysis right now .
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by trex007(m): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2008
@hibrid
i do battle for d fun of it.i'm gosple basically,
what did word smith do to u?
@menike
go step up ur game
@old sync
plssssssssss quit rap,
@shaz
what do have to say about all this?
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by Crude(m): 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2008
Erm. . . . . . .I aint saying i'm the best in this tourney, matter of fact nobody is the best, we're all trying and shit, i'll put it down like this, ta save us all these argument, anybdy who thinks the judgement is biased should make a call out to his opponent and settle it like men aight. . . .i guess we've all overgrown this kiddish shit, arguing, quarelling and stuffs. . . . . . . Remember stones and sticks may break ur bones but this biased or unbiased judgement will never cramp ur style, i can see it thru ur lines, u've got it, i dont have ta mention it, most of u are better than rappers out there. . . .Yeah! Believe it or not at least i can stand for netcees like; Makavelle, J-UNIT, Worldbest and Flowshow (Baba), They'll tear up the Rap music industry if let outta here. . . .But chill ya'll u still got many battle to win and u still got game. . . . . .

@J-UNIT
I aint doing any scrutiny on ur shit or anybody's. Sincerely, u're not wack, u've got flows, rhymes, metas and all needed elements in rap. . . . . .Be the first ta call me out, and let's allow the unbiased judges do their thang. . . . . .
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by Shaz(f): 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2008
It's the brid's tourney and he's the boss. . I'm sure you read and knew that from the start. . So stop whining. . You either leave or lemme c . . Leave. Okay, that said already, Erm. . If you want the real break down of verses and votes. . You can bring it to the 'ask for feed' thread. . Or we can make other suitable arrangements cuz It's only fair to be fair.
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by StephenP(m): 7:05am On Jul 30, 2008
So I went through everyone's lyrics and I have to admit some of you guys spat fire while the others got burned but I ain't gon' mention names and stuff since someone already put up the winners. However, here are my two cents, how do you judge someone's delivery if they are not actually dropping it, if you know what I mean. Are you judging from the way they write or what?
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by HYBRIDX(m): 7:46am On Jul 30, 2008
@flow,j-unit,worldbest . . . .

u dudes need to take a chill pill . . . common, whats the fuzz and vexation all about ?yo!!!worldbest ,its not possible i analyz every line word for word . . .cut me a slack man,i am a busy dude working class netcee bro. . . am just doing this for the love nothing more . . . i love to see the creativity and skills of 'em netcees displayed . . . . .we just trading em bars son and thats all . . . .about putting a shot in ma head . . . .homes,this aint real life man . . .and u guys need not let anyone one, not even me run u down.,u dudes are all skillful. . . . if u ill u ill simple . . . this is JUST a game . . my OWN game,my OWN price to give(wont disclose that yet,but whoever wins this tourney gets a price)my OWN opinion (if i remeber,every person is entitled to his,including hybrid lol_) . . .so dudes u'all need to quit vexing and whinning like little kids . . . . . we mature gentle men in hurrr aight. . .SO PLS LETS MOVE ON OK

@menike and wordsmith

we all one in the building bro . . . i resent that statement about "netcess not being on the same level and stuff"
pls lets get on with the programme

@shaz

yo dearie . . . .kindly ,disregard em fuss . . . .and pick a netcees from the list aigth . . . . .the brids waiting on u ok . . .cheers baby

@crude

no doubt u sure did show improvement . .

@stephenp

well how i judge em deliverys is simple . . .as i read through the lines i make a beat in ma mind and just flow like i was the one rapping . . .get it . . .
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by HYBRIDX(m): 7:56am On Jul 30, 2008
@CRUDE

DUDE U ARE UP AGAINST SHAZ . . . . . SHAZ ALREADY PICKED U . . .

shaz: "So spoilt for choices now. .I'd go with the[b] first [/b] on the list. And yeah, next time Brid, you don't have to ask who I'm battling, I'll also go with the first on the list"

IF I RECALL BRO,U'S THE FIRST ON THE LIST

SO CRUDE ,U GOTS 24HRS TO DROP UR SIXTEENS AGAINST THE CHAMP . . . . GOOD LUCK
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by Shaz(f): 8:08am On Jul 30, 2008
@ J unit, everyone else has a valid point but not you. . your verse was wack, I must say.

@Crude, waiting for you verse.
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by worldbest(m): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2008
OK! Faith accepted. Y'all should move on wink grin
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by edosioo(f): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2008
Shaz:

[color=olive]@ J unit, everyone else has a valid point but not you. . your verse was wack, I must say.
color]

wow. wow. wow what am i seeing, you guys are going thru this judgement and biase shit again. i thot we were thru this in 2007, and after reading thru this i have to agree with shaz, j-unit has no point, but oldsync beating flowshow with that kind of verse. ? hmm i smell conspiracy or purposeful vendetta on flowshow.  also the worldbest vs tianshe match? honestly the stuffs worldbest brought at that battle was way better.no disrespect to tianshe imean dude is sick on his own day.so j-unit should relax .only flowshow and worldbest  were really cheated .whichever way it is hybrid is a stubborn person and may not change his mind or order a rematch, let the rest of the remaining wack emcees conclude their tourney afterall, hybrid started the thread and he chooses his own winner whether by hook crook or sinker. even if we all know that hybrid's winner may be dumb or that hybrids choice may be stupid or even wack as hell.

@hybrid
to restore your self respect and image on nl. i advice that you should order a rematch between worldbest and tianshe and also between flowshow and oldsync. because those are very credible contestants u evicted for disgraceful verses. its like evicting papoose and leaving souljahboy. that like stabbing real hiphop . i advice that you should order a rematch btw those 4.
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by mailmalc(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2008
RLFMAO ! ! ! nor be small thing ooo see amateurs trying to measure up with Nairaland's real Vets. Ehmm . . . Me is kinda loosing it so i think i am entitled to do one or two battles here. sup 'Hybrid please just help me conduct a side battle as in me against any of those peeps dat was knocked out. It's an open offer though any netcee who's interested should signal by droping his/her sixteens against MAILMALC and he would definately be pleased to reply.
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by Wordsmith(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2008
@ Mailmalc,

O' boy, how far now? Longest time, how skul? Me jus dey chill, dey wait my next opponent, sofri wit dem pikin wey u wan battle o, life no get insurance o (lol) cheesy
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by JUNIT1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2008
hyrbrid how can you judge by reading it as if you were the one spitting, well the way you spit is different from the way everyone else spits

@shaz
some of us actually have lives besides rap, you say i was whack, lines don't really tell the full story, saying it would, buit it's kwl, there's nothing i can do, hope a new thread comes thru, or maybe i should start it ummm.

@some freaks i havent seen before
now you guys decide to come online, after how long? dumbasses

@hyrbrid

u heard, we need rematches, for everyone, and if i won how were you gonna send the gift to me in s.a, u suck dude
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by Crude(m): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2008
Damn!!! that kid J-UNIT is a helluva Whimperer and whiner. . . .Lol
Where u at Shaz, let's do this
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by Crude(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2008
Oh! Oh!! Oh!!! I'm on top Dawg, Aight! Crude wat's up. . . . .? Get it popping, u aint gon fall off the top. . . .hahahahahahaha

[b]My foot thump vibration, us'a dirt i'll run upon u like JCB
(Scoffs) Dont tell me this is ur contrivance to slay me Brid
She cant Bleep wit me, dont u get? i see u wanna play wit me (Ouuussss)
Shouldda pick from below in my stead, slave u aint be free
I always dine on serum and bread, good u fall back do a rejig
Girlie who told u that wig on ur head could make u a Big-Wig
I dont like battling females, when they mess up, i only slap em
I be saddist up to 'em, have 'em chant my name like an Anthem
Make like backspin kick, i wont duck u're doing the cancan
Better join WI, get outta here quick leave the band-stand
I asked for feed n u fed me cutie, cant shy away from ur wifely duty
Tongue deep down ur throat's ur gratuity, while i smack ur booty
I spittle ill spits, Shaz finna kiss me and get infected, i got Bad mouth
Throw me in a class wit rookies, 'taint hurtin but puttin u to the 'rout
Here's my 13 digits, i'ma not(Nut) ur sis. listen while she call me Boy! O! Boy
My palm's stained in blue blood, Brid bring the nextcee from the Hoi pol Hoi[/b]

Outro; If i lost this context, well i wont be mad. . . . . . . Here u got the mic, Wat say u ma?
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2008
[b]sup ma bros and sis

looks like another battle in session . . ama just sit back and enjoy ( wonna see blood)

@ 'Brid

haters gon hate but do yo thang bro

@'Smith

long time
[b]
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by chiogo(f): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2008
Hahahaha, what a buncha clowns!!
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by HYBRIDX(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2008
. . . . . . . hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!

REALLY NEEDED THE LAUGH . . . U GUYS ARE DAMN FUNNY . . .YEAH!!REALLY BEEN A WHILE SINCE WE HAD DRAMA LIKE THIS ON THE RAP THREAD ,WHO ELSE COULD BRING . . . XCEPT THE BRID. . . . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I AM CLOSE TO TEARS LOL grin grin grin cry  LOL
I AINT GONNNNA EXCHANGE WORDS WITH U GUYS HATING ON THE BRID . . I AM LESS BOTHERED. . .U'ALL WHINNING LIKE LITTLE KIDS . . .WHY? OVER A MERE BATTLE ON THE INTERNET . . . COMMON U'ALL GONNA MAKE ME CRY

@MAILMALC AND MALTHUSS

WASSUP BRETHRENS . . LONGEST TIME  . . .MEN,REALLY WISHED U GUYS WAS ON THIS TOURNEY MAN . . .DAMN . . .ITS ALL GOOD . . Y'ALL  JUST  GRAB A BIG SACK OF  POP-CORN , SODA AND JUST LAY BACK AND ENJOY THE DRAMA . . .LOL
GOOD TO SEE U GUYS ON THE THREAD . . . WISH I COULD SQUEEZE U GUYS IN MEN. . . BUT ITS KINDA LATE . . .ENJOY grin

@MAKAVELE

"2  You placed CRUDE first on the list, and now SHAZ's going to battle the first on the list/ We all know CRUDE can't outscore her, so when she wins, the tourney will still revolve among the old fools (dogs)."

LISTEN TO URSEFL MAN . . .U AS GUILTY AS U CLAIM I AM  . . .WHAT MAKES U THINK CRUDE DOESNT STAND A CHANCE WITH SHAZ? . . . .BRO I GOT RESPECT FOR CRUDE . . AT LEAST HE GOT THE BALLS TO BATTLE ANYBODY THAT COMES HIS WAY . . . AND HE AINT COMPLAINING  . . WHAT MATTERS THE MOST IS THAT THE DUDE SURE IS IMPROVING IN HIS GAME . . . .

U CALLING ME AND OTHER CATS  NAMES AND ALL     . . . .GO AHEAD  . . .I AINT GONNA RESPOND  . . .WHY SHOULD I?

SORRY BRO BUT NO "RE-MATCH" NOT TODAY ANYWAYS  undecided. . .WELL IF U FEEL U WON THAT ROUND ,FINE . . .CONTINUE TO FEEL U WON . . .HOPE U FEELING BETTER NOW . . .ITS JUST A GAME MAN . . .KINI BIG DEAL  cool. . . MUCH RESPECT BRO

@J-UNIT AND EDOSIO

KINI BIG DEAL! KINI BIG DEAL!!! SHAYBE WE ONE FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  tongue . . . .COMMON DUDES  . .THIS JUST A GAME  MEN. . I KNOW VERY WE ALL GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO ,THAN TO BE COMPLAINING ALL DAY. . BUT FOR THE LOVE OF HIPHOP WE TRADING THIS BARS FOR FUN OF IT  . . NO DOUBT AM ENJOYING EVERY BIT OF IT,I LOVE TO SEE THIS NETCEES BATTLE . . I AM VERY IMPRESSED FOR REAL. . . .HAVE FUNS GUYS . . . AND SORRY NO RE-MATCH . . .U GUYS CAN START A BATTLE THREAD IF U WANT . . KINI BIG DEALLLLLLLLLLLL  . . LOL . . . . I GOTS PAPER TO MAKE GUYS . . . U KNOW MY "P" LOL cool  MUCH RESPECT FROM BRID

@CRUDE
GOOD LUCK BRO . . . .KEEP UR GAME UP AND TIGHT . . . IF U FALL U DUST UR SHIRT OFF ,GET UP AND MOVE ON MAN . . .DONT BE LIKE THEM OTHER CATS

@SHAZ

CRUDE HAS RESPONDED . . . .UP TO U TO RESPOND DARL
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by edosioo(f): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2008
HYBRID-X:

@SHAZ

CRUDE HAS RESPONDED . . . .UP TO You TO RESPOND DARL

if j-unit sees this ''darl'' i hope he wont say because u called sars darl u would favour her too. lol

lol @hybrid too.
cant help but laugh at this clowns too, i have a lil lesson 4 u , its fun but they all enjoy this, its not about the losing or winning but the enjoyment of a virtual online stuff, it makes more sense if u the thread starter dont mess it up. i once heard of a guy who got shot in yankee for judging an online battle in the favour of his friend. so hybrid smallie, escobar neva knew he would be shot for scoring an own goal, if he knew.before the match finished he would have scored against the US, so hybrid what u see as a joke may just make some crazy ass american modafcukers mad. gettin mad in nigeria doesnt mean shooting u but pouring out their minds online, and the most painful thing is they dont know u and they dont know themselves, if they did belief me u would have been shot by now. so that u would feel exactly the same way they are feeling for backstabbing them or calling the truth a lie , lol .so that u can feel ur numbskull.lol.lmfao, i beg make i leave yankee story.this is naija. thank God they dont use gunz here
, let the tournament continue jare. love u hybrid. and i love the way u made all this assholes -j-unit, flowshow, wordlbest and co mad, they neva see anything i beg judge anoda controversy in shaz vs crude, and lest i forget u no go fix the other against each others? i mean smith, tianshe ,menike and the last guy. you nigerians are very very funny,
even chiogo is cracking up too, lmfao. i love the drama , yall bring more drama than mary j blige .una dey craze.lol
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by makavele: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2008
@BRID

Not my biz! We said our peace and the world has seen it!
Don't cha!
Bleep your say,

Niggiz know you!
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by mailmalc(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2008
@wordsmith
lol for real mayne i dey feel say i don loose form. Skul dey oooo nor be small wahala. Clearance, Verification, Project e.t.c and my own personal stuffs but i still dey try squeeze out time for myself. How ur side now? hw about Po-Deep?

@Hybrid
Yeah i'm really havin fun

@J-UNIT, MAKAVELE,WORLDBEST,FLOWSHOW
. . . u know wat? me was thinking you all should form an alliance and drop sixteens @ moi. I just need a friendly battle so each of you could donate your sickest 2 bars (4lines) to give a total of 8 bars and drop it to see if i could stand the heat or maybe the other way round.
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by mailmalc(m): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2008
sup t-rex007, i like ur battle spirit but for real Hybrid's judgement was good enough as in very fair like a light skinned person.

@Makavele
No hard feelings man just take it easy and quit complaining. I just hope you stop beefing cos i am still trying to improve on my standards and it's just you guys stand a better chance of survival if the 4 of you put heads together and come up with a "better" verse projected towards my direction.

(1) (2) (3)

If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating / 2bars Quick Cypher Open From 9:30p.m Till 6:30a.m / Rap Battles Complaints Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.