Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

"the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals (3616 Views)

Dont Break The Beat: Airmark Vs Safari Girl / Give ur judgement. : Crude Vs J-unit in "the beat down '08" tourney / "the Beat Down" Pre-lim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by StephenP(m): 12:04am On Jul 31, 2008
HYBRID-X:

@stephenp

well how i judge em deliverys is simple . . .as i read through the lines i make a beat in ma mind and just flow like i was the one rappingĀ  . . .get itĀ  . . .

Well, I think it is subjective because the writer might be able to rap as fast as Twista and fit more words in a bar but someone like Kanye can see the words and not be to fit all the words in a bar. Yet that doesn't make Twista's delivery bad. All in all, I feel that delivery shouldn't be a factor unless they put up a video or an mp3 version of their lyrics to show how fast or slow it is supposed to be. Get what I mean?
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by Shaz(f): 1:27am On Aug 04, 2008
The tourny's back on. No beefing allowed please and please. I'ma post ma verse in 18 hrs
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by deadbreed: 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2008
@hmmmmm!!!! undecided
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by HYBRIDX(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2008
@deadbreed

. . . . . . . this is funny . . .who the heck is this cat "deadbreed" shocked

@shaz

. . its ok . . . well,i hope is not too late cos it seems the thread has lost its flavour . . .i have lost the flavour . . .to be frank u had no real reason to close the thread in the first place . . but its all good . . . but ,like i said . . . i have lost the flavour . . better if u kept the thread in lock and keys ma . .

much respect
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by Shaz(f): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2008
Why I locked the thread was because of the b*tchposting. I got rid of the posts already tho and anyone who disturbs the peace here would be recommended for a ban.Sorry if I din't give you notice when you get things like 'the winner was picked before the start of the tourny' and shit, then what has to be done has to be done. Stay cool
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by HYBRIDX(m): 7:32am On Aug 05, 2008
@WORDSMITH,TIANSHE,CRUDE & OLDSYNC

gentle men, i am deeply sorry . . . .cant continue with the thread anymore for reason best known to me . . .but that dont mean hybrid aint gonna do more tourneys in the future . . . .PEACE!!! cool

@shaz

sorry hon ,but as the organiser of this thread "the beat down '08" i desist and call to a halt this thread . . .i wash my hands off this thread . . . .i refuse to further continue . . .
so ma,thats the way its gonnnna be . . .its up to u ,do whatever pleases you with the thread . . .neverthe less am looking forward to seeing you come up with a battle thread of your own . . .really wanna do battle this time around . .really been a while since i kicked a** . . .
much respect
Re: "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals by Shaz(f): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2008
[center]THREAD CLOSED AND UPDATED[/center]

(1) (2) (3)

If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating / 2bars Quick Cypher Open From 9:30p.m Till 6:30a.m / Rap Battles Complaints Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.