Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year (19277 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
dabrake: I was in church and it was time for offering. I reached for my wallet to get some money out of it and then 2 RUFF RIDERS condom fell off the wallet.
I have never been so embarrassed before.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by IAMBREEZY: 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
190: angry
this he-goat why are u frowning?

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by taiocol: 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
ma female classmate reporting me 2 the principal cause of N10 grin

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Babymontana(f): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mine was d day i had crises 3hourz to my exam.d pain was much.jeez,i ws cryn lyk a baby in d hall i.e with catarh.nd i ddnt want to carryover d course so i wrote d exam in tears.d more my coursemates tel me sori,i cry more.i jus kept teln dm i hd malaria.it ws rly embarrasing 4me wen i got beta

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
mysticgal: This sunday i went to buy newspaper for my dad early this year though,i have finished buying the thing oh when this okada man just wizzed by,kpraaa was all i felt,my suit skirt tore embarassed and fell on the road,oh just me,pant and road,i felt like like fainting,it was really embarrassing undecided
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!FOR REAL?
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by striker9(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
My only embarrassing moment this year was when I was in a bus,I was very tired and was dozing off.The driver stepped on the break pedal and I hit my head pretty hard on the dash board.The other passengers were like,eyah!sorry bros oooooo.The girl beside me couldn't stop laughing and I couldn't wait to alight from the bus.

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by INNARMORATA: 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mine was in sch(madonna)...on sunday wore 6inches hills feeling fly wif myslf..wanted 2leave early b4 d actuall tym 4service bt unfortunately I was late.. comin out student were all in thr troops headin 2church arena(compulsory sunday service)..thr n thn I started stagerring with d 6inches..I fell lyk 3tyms wif d crowd watching me, all the guys arnd started shouting "hold something!" Was embrassed kz ..Thanks Goddness I was wif my frnd she held me till we got to a plaz whr I had 2beg for foot wear n u knw wat I got? "Dunlop white slippers" n dat was wat I wore to church after service pipl whr jst pointing @ me saying.. "See dat gal wey dey form tech wif her hillz upon say she no sabi walk on dem"... I felt lyk floor should open n swallow.. Was d talk of d week in sch...

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
LOL @ Comments here.
My most embarrassing moment this year had to be when the P.R.O of NYSC in my State angrily walked us off the OBS studio in the middle of a live presentation because, according to him, the presentation was anti-NYSC. SMH!
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by crackhaus: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
nutarious: The day my BF went limp when we are suppose to Have the Most sweetest Sex. The P. Just won't agree to cajouling.it was an embarrassing Moment for me and Him, we just kept Quite and slept like that.
Oh my lawd...baby, why embarassing me in public...why undecided angry

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by tshakes(m): 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
striker9: My only embarrassing moment this year was when I was in a bus,I was very tired and was dozing off.The driver stepped on the break pedal and I hit my head pretty hard on the dash board.The other passengers were like,eyah!sorry bros oooooo.The girl beside me couldn't stop laughing and I couldn't wait to alight from the bus.

lol......

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by IAMBREEZY: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
Joavid: I got drunk last month,and that was the first time I took whiskey or real alocohol,at a friends house party.
I just kept staggering,falling,saying all sorts,infact I was wild!

I woke up the next monrning and everyone kept talking about it,they be like "jo took one glass and a half and she went nuts,she begin speak phonetics,dey rap
"I didn't even know I vomitted on the bed I slept.
I was embarrassed.

i guess you were still high on whiskey while typing this again.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by chessguru1(m): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
My most embarrassing moment... cry
Hmmmm well you see I bought one chinos trouser from mile one market in ph, and two weeks letter, I was rocking it to sunday service.
The trouser was kinda tight, but I didn't really send.
On getting down from the bus, I tried crossing the road. when I got to the middle of the road, and I had to climb over the divider so as to crossover to the other side.
Oh men, as I carry one leg up to climb the divider, nahh him I hear PRAAA! Coming from d bottom part of my trouser cry
I J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ stood untop of the divider in the center of the road while my brain rebooted.
Finally crossed over and went behind a car for some "damage assessment"
Men it was bad!
The thing tore from front through under to the back!
To make matters worse, I wore a very bright yellow boxers embarassedBut I stubborn, I J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ had 2Attend church ni, so I flew the shirt, and folded my sleeves, then entered a cab going along the way. My thinking was that I would J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ sit down from beginning till end of service.
As I sat in d front sit, placing my hands over my lap, I J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ took another peak @ my situation.
Oh men it was worse!! Plus the yellow boxers, it was like I had put a billboard with speaker shouting "loo'k at me loo'k at me".
After the cab droped everyone @ d bus stop, I J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ told d man 2 take me home, and I will pay him for the drop.
A distance that bus would have taken 200 bucks, I ended up paying 1000 for the drop cry

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by blakky97(m): 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
Okay I don cry small, make I continue...

The ndlea man approached oga conel peacefully oh, but the conel changed the temperament. He simply asked him " WHO ARE YOU?"
The ndlea man replied " who are you?"
All the soldiers gathered us, the ndlea gathered, police gathered (but e be like say police don get experence for the matter, so their candid advice for me was that I should vanish like willy-willy. I agreed with them, the only problem was that I no get that kind power)
This time around, too many eyes were on all of us, including government officials. He dispersed the crowd and said he wants to see me and that man privately.
He mounted guards around us to make sure we don't escape, at this time, my major hope was that the ndlea man had enough level that could prevent those men from pulling our clothes, but before I could bat my eye lid (at the blink of an eye), I found my self standing alone. Till now I still dey wonder where that man pass go.

Abeg I dey come, my rice don dey burn

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by bxcode(m): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
Prowizy2: I can only remember wen I took my Ex GF 2 mr biggs, she was drinking d bottle water wit force & in d midst of so many people d bottle was making a kracky noise, some gals were even staring at us.. I told her 2 stp she didn't, She was doin it on purpose, asking me "baby are u ashamed of me". Embarrassing sad
Jeezzzzz....lwkmd!!!
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by 12month: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
My most embarrassing moment...okay we went to lounge at a hotel. my buddy and I..so he was with his babe in d room while I was downstairs with my harp bottles and eating suya...dat day was friday n dere was club dat nite.so I left to d inner bar...
the female bar attendant first warned me to leave but I ignored...by dat tym I don high

next 5 mins I vomited there in d inner bar... mehn d lady ran abuses and curses on me...then she cleaned d mess... I was so embarrassed....

later dat nite...na small remain make guys break bottle for my head for d club sef
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Yemlizzy(f): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mine was the day i went for a conference @ Yaba and a guy came out from nowhere and kept on following till i settled down for the program to begin and he said "babe i ve been searching the whole universe for you,u forgot to give me your no at the club" and i was like jeez! what kind of stalker is this? Everyone at the programme were just staring at me and shaking their heads i felt so so embarassed menh.Since i never knew him and i felt so bad despite that peeps there just kept stealing glances @ meee.....it was so bad!
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by TrishaP(f): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
chess guru: My most embarrassing moment... cry
Hmmmm well you see I bought one chinos trouser from mile one market in ph, and two weeks letter, I was rocking it to sunday service.
On getting down from the bus, I tried crossing the road. when I got to the middle of the road, and I had to climb over the divider so as to crossover to the other side.
Oh men, as I carry one leg up to climb the divider, nahh him I hear PRAAA! Coming from d bottom part of my trouser cry
I J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ stood untop of the divider in the center of the road while my brain rebooted.
Men it was bad!
To make matters worse, I wore a very bright yellow boxers embarassedBut I stubborn, I J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ had 2Attend church ni, so I flew the shirt, and folded my sleeves, then entered a cab going along the way. My thinking was that I would J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ sit down from beginning till end of service.
As I sat in d front sit, placing my hands over my lap, I J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ took another peak @ my situation.
Oh men it was worse!! Plus the yellow boxers, it was like I had put a billboard with speaker shouting "loo'k at me loo'k at me".
After the cab droped everyone @ d bus stop, I J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ told d man 2 take me home, and I will pay him for the drop.
A distance that bus would have taken 200 bucks, I ended up paying 1000 for the drop cry

LWKMD!!!!!! Eh ya! Kpe le
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Tapout(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
chess guru: My most embarrassing moment... cry
Men it was bad!

Hehehehehehe.... grin......

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Iaz93: 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
mysticgal: This sunday i went to buy newspaper for my dad early this year though,i have finished buying the thing oh when this okada man just wizzed by,kpraaa was all i felt,my suit skirt tore embarassed and fell on the road,oh just me,pant and road,i felt like like fainting,it was really embarrassing undecided
gringringrin
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by JuicyGee(f): 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
I'm not sure i had any dis year. Buh de most embarrassing moment in my life was wen i was still in sec skull (ss2). I was on my way 2 skull dat morning, i stood at a junction waiting 4 de road 2 be free so i can cross, as i was about to cross my skirt zip jus opened nd my skirt fell to de ground! Jesus Christ, i felt lyk fainting/disappearing. God! I jus jejely drag my skirt back up, my zipper was already bad, my houx was so far 4rm whr i was, so i jus held my skirt with one hand till i got 2 school, den begged de principal to give me anoda skirt. Pheww!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by adexsimply(m): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
JuicyGee: I'm not sure i had any dis year. Buh de most embarrassing moment in my life was wen i was still in sec skull (ss2). I was on my way 2 skull dat morning, i stood at a junction waiting 4 de road 2 be free so i can cross, as i was about to cross my skirt zip jus opened nd my skirt fell to de ground! Jesus Christ, i felt lyk fainting/disappearing. God! I jus jejely drag my skirt back up, my zipper was already bad, my houx was so far 4rm whr i was, so i jus held my skirt with one hand till i got 2 school, den begged de principal to give me anoda skirt. Pheww!
grin grin grin
trying to envision this
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by JuicyGee(f): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pre10000: mine ws wen mum shouted at me in a bus..felt like d ground shud open for me to enter...d conductor n passengers were lookin at me...

i can relate wif dis. My mum is fond of it, lst wk she saw me off 2 de motor park, wen de bus started loading, i was lyk is dere any need 2 rush, i av a ticket, i will still enter, while oda ppl were rushing to grab de best sits i jus walked majestically 2 de bus also, b4 i kw ehn, my mumsi don start to shout o, " u're doin big girl abi? Common rush nd enter de bus" she started blabbin o, she started telling oda ppl around hw i behave. Arghh! I no fit vex.

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
has your mum ever caught you watching p-o-r-n? if no, then you have never been embarrassed!

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by davide470(m): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
Well, Mine happened recently. A female friend came to visit me, and she wanted to charge her phone cos it was down, but I refused to switch on the gen as I planned to use d fuel for 'Arrow Season 2' @ night. She didn't say anything but asked if I had any female neighbors. I said Yes.
I was totally embarrassed upon her exit when she started saying in a semi-loud voice " Its not my fault na, sorry na.. It's your *thing* dt refused to stand up na, let's go and try it again na.. I was speechless.

Would pay her back soon.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Oludrex(m): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
Amefrica: Just yesterday I was with a chic and I made a fake phone call to make her trip..

I was like "Hello have you seen the 20K I sent? Please manage it...... I will" then my phone rang.. embarassed I quickly corrected but I think she caught me, cuz she looked me one kind..

She didn't catch U.. I
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Oludrex(m): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
Amefrica: Just yesterday I was with a chic and I made a fake phone call to make her trip..

I was like "Hello have you seen the 20K I sent? Please manage it...... I will" then my phone rang.. embarassed I quickly corrected but I think she caught me, cuz she looked me one kind..

She didn't catch U.. I'm sure she was starin at u cos of ur spoken English
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Iaz93: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
davide470: Well, Mine happened recently. A female friend came to visit me, and she wanted to charge her phone cos it was down, but I refused to switch on the gen as I planned to use d fuel for 'Arrow Season 2' @ night. She didn't say anything but asked if I had any female neighbors. I said Yes.
I was totally embarrassed upon her exit when she started saying in a semi-loud voice " Its not my fault na, sorry na.. It's your *thing* dt refused to stand up na, let's go and try it again na.. I was speechless.

Would pay her back soon.
Is she a devil? WTF!
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by JuicyGee(f): 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
adexsimply: grin grin grin
trying to envision this

God! Some junior students who saw wat happened laff me die. To say one person jus tell me sorry, ah 4 jus cry
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Vivipedia: 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
The ASUU strike. Visit: www.vivipedia.com
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by ujahboy(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oludrex: At mama Osewa canteen, the queue was kind of long n it was gettin frustratin alreadin.. From nowhere this silly girl in pencil jeans came in, ignored the queue ,went straight to the woman sellin the food. I cudnt believe my eyes. I'm sure everybody on the queue was pissed. Before anyone cud say anything.. We hear the thin voice in yoruba ..* I want to buy 4 wraps of amala, with vegetable and Cow P.enis.
The man behind was like... Cheii, Okowumi.. U ate that thing all through the nyt and here u are askin for it again.. Get yourself on the queue before I lose my temper..
u re mad wallahi . Hahahahahahh
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by ujahboy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
JustifiedChild: This year is coming to an end. In a matter of days we will enter December and before we know it 2013 will be history.
So I'll like us to just share our experiences. Just for fun. What is the most embarrassing moment you have had this year?
I'll start by sharing mine. I was going for a wedding with three of my girlfriends. We chartered a taxi to the event. On our way we were stuck in traffic and this hawker on the road came to our taxi and was displaying his wares. One of my friends who was sitting in front wanted to buy what he was selling and I think she later dismissed him because he wouldn't cut down the price. So he started shouting and was saying things like "where una dress go? You wan go your boyfriend house ba? Them go knacck una tire.. Una no go fit waka. See these girls, them go just dey knacck una!" He went on like this for about 5mins saying all kinds of dirty things very loudly.
People in other cars and buses were now craning their necks to look at us. I wanted to die! Mind you we were decently dressed o so I don't know why this crazy guy said all that nonsense. It was very embarrassing!!! We just locked up and pretended like he wasn't there.
mine was the day i sacked my boss.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
LesbianBoy:
OP even though you may not want to admit it, but i think you girls either wore skimpy dresses or very tight dresses for him to have said that. I say this because i have witnessed something like that before and thats how the girls were dressed!(skimpily or wore very tight clothes). I remember one like that which i witnessed. I was waiting for my friend at a busstop when this lady who was standing next to me stopped an okada man. After much 'prizing' I don't know the amount which she 'prized' it down to that made the okada man tell her angrily ''You for talk say make i carry you for free na mumu....Mstcheeew''. Then the lady responded ''dey go jor useless man''. Then the okada man responded again this time very loud ''See as she be, you wan go collect prick(diccck) abi? Go make them fuccck you, spoil your toto(vagginna) bla bla bla''. I pitied the girl sha because people around who heard what the okada man said were all staring at her! grin grin grin grin
honestly, we were not indecently dressed at all. I'm serious. The guy was either high or just trying to be funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) / 6 Basic LIFE Skills You Should Learn / Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.