Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So (6487 Views)

The Married Women That Respect Their Spiritual Leaders More Than Their Husbands. / How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands / Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nahum777(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2013
texanomaly:

Your first paragraph told me you didn’t read my post. You still have no clue what that chapter, much less that particular verse is about. Your reply has nothing to do with what I posted, or that chapter or verse. It is clear you wish to remain ignorant, and that you have no intention of actually reading the Bible, so I will not bother to respond to your ‘so called’ rebuttal.
[b]now i see you wanna take it the wrong way? Mam i dont argue with Edomites, you have nothing to offer me, you dont know the bible neither do you understand it, you are trying to justify yourself but it wouldnt work. Its like Satan teaching Christ the bible. I have been reading all your ignorant/ aggressive replies on nairaland. You have no clue what the bible is, I should be teaching you the bible and not you teaching me. You think you can use school knowledge to understand the bible?, now its better you dont respond, because I am 100% sure you read the bible without understanding a bit of it, why dont you sit down, relax and learn from God's people, that was why Christ died, to bring salvation unto the gentiles through the Israelites. Stop saying things you dont understand, you dont know who the devil is thats why you are trying to blame your evil deeds on someone else. I have read most of your posts and I can tell you are an arrogant person. I dont get angry, but when an Edomite start telling me I have no intention of reading the bible, it reminds me of the past and i can get very rude.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nahum777(m): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2013
sandijey:

They are not as white as mine!!!!!!!! wink cheesy
grin wel dayummmmmm... I pray oo cheesy
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by texanomaly(f): 9:06am On Dec 17, 2013
Nahum777: now i see you wanna take it the wrong way? Mam i dont argue with Edomites, you have nothing to offer me, you dont know the bible. Its like Satan teaching Christ the bible. I have been reading all your ignorant/ aggressive replies on nairaland. You have no clue what the bible is, i should be teaching you the bible and not you teaching me. You think you can use the school knowledge to understand the bible?, now its better you dont respond, because i am 100% sure you read the bible without understanding a bit of it, why dont you sit down, relax and learn from God's people, that was why Christ died, to bring salvation unto the gentiles by the Israelites. I have read most of your posts and I can tell you are an arogant person. I dont get angry, but when an Edomite start telling me I have no intention to read the bible, it reminds me of the past.[/b]

You argue with anyone who doesn't believe the way you do. You are the aggressor here sir. I read the bible prayfully. I am the least arrogant person you are likely to meet.

1 Like

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nahum777(m): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2013
texanomaly:

You argue with anyone who doesn't believe the way you do. You are the aggressor here sir. I read the bible prayfully. I am the least arrogant person you are likely to meet.
i see, your replies says differently wink. Nah i dont. And secondly i speak with facts wink, i dont engage in conversations I know nothing about. And yes I can be aggressive when Edomites try to teach me the bible. Prayerfully? Wel dayummmmm, your own opinion you mean?. In the other thread you said Satan understands the bible?. Well nah you sabi, i rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by texanomaly(f): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2013
Nahum777: i see, your replies says differently ;(. Nah i dont. And secondly i speak with facts ;(, i dont engage in conversations I know nothing about. And yes I can be aggressive when Edomites try to teach me the bible. Prayerfully? Wel dayummmmm, your own opinion you mean?. In the other thread you said Satan understands the bible?. Well nah you sabi, i rest my case.

Of coarse he does. How would he know how to trip us up if he didn't? Do we not use the Bible as our guide? Would it not behoove him to know what he needs to do to get us on his side? How would know the opposite of what is good, if he does not know what is good?
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nahum777(m): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2013
texanomaly:

Of coarse he does. How would he know how to trip us up if he didn't? Do we not use the Bible as our guide? Would it not behoove him to know what he needs to do to get us on his side? How would know the opposite of what is good, if he does not know what is good?

You dont know who Satan is, that is the problem.

"And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years," (Revelation 20:1-2).

"And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:" (Genesis 3:14).
"And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." (Genesis 3:15).
who do you think the serpent is? Go and read Obadiahs Exegesis of Genesis, you will know who the serpent/the devil is.

3 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by texanomaly(f): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2013
Nahum777: You dont know who Satan is, that is the problem.

Who is Satan?
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nahum777(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2013
texanomaly:

Who is Satan?
read my above post.
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nahum777: your post was too long, reading it gave me headache, so i didnt read very well. But i know what you will say in that post, so i replied you based on that
grin

1 Like

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
texanomaly:

Who is talking, and what he is talking about, is of the utmost importance here. Context clues are crucial. How do you know what is being said, if you don’t know who is talking, or what it is about. It is important to know what is going on, so that what Eliphaz is saying makes sense. No Christ is not talking here. Nor is Job. What Eliphaz is saying to Job in this chapter is for his good, as well as ours.

There are some parts of scripture that speak directly to us. They give us direction. Some parts, however, are not so direct. It is easy to get confused, if we do not know what is going on. Context is crucial in some instances. As is the case here. This is what I meant in an earlier thread, when I said that I read the scriptures like a book sometimes, and other times I do subject study. It is important to read cover to cover and to pick a subject.

To help move things along, I will use the synopsis at the beginning of each chapter.

In chapter 1 we find Job, a just and perfect man, who is blessed with great riches. Satan obtains permission from the Lord to tempt and try Job. (Satan believes he can turn Job against God) Job’s property and children are destroyed, and yet he praises and blesses the Lord.

In chapter 2 Satan obtains permission from the Lord to afflict Job physically. Job is smitten with boils. Eliphaz, Bildad, and Zophar come to comfort him.

In chapter 3 poor Job curses the circumstances of his birth. He asks, "Why died I not from the womb?
Job says, “Oh why couldn’t I have died at birth?”

Which brings us to chapter 4.
Eliphaz reproves Job, asking such questions as, Are the righteous cut off? Shall a man be more pure than his maker?

Note Eliphaz is asking Job a question. What is the question, and why is he asking it? Let’s look at the verses before 7.

Job Chapter 4

1 Then Eliphaz the Temanite answered and said,

Chapter 3 three is full of Job belly aching about the situation in which he finds himself. Finally in the last verse he says, (Job 3:26) I was not in safety, neither had I rest, neither was I quiet; yet trouble came. He is saying, “I went out to spread the word. Even when it was dangerous. I worked to the point of fatigue. I was not quite. I spread the word, like I was supposed to.” Now he says, “Yet here I am. All these terrible things have happened to me.”
Take note, he is a righteous man yet he is afflicted. He is not being punished for anything.

2 If we assay to commune with thee, wilt thou be grieved? but who can withhold himself from speaking?

Then Eliphaz says, “Dude, don’t be mad, but I gotta say something here.”

3 Behold, thou hast instructed many, and thou hast strengthened the weak hands.

He goes on to say, “Your preaching has helping people gather strength.”

4 Thy words have upholden him that was falling, and thou hast strengthened the feeble knees.

He continues to tell Job of how he has strengthened others with his words.

5 But now it is come upon thee, and thou faintest; it toucheth thee, and thou art troubled.

Eliphaz throws Job’s words back at him by saying, “Now these bad things come upon you, and you fall apart. Dude, don’t be such a hypocrite.”

6 Is not this thy fear, thy confidence, thy hope, and the uprightness of thy ways?

Some other scripture references and definitions can help us here.

Confidence: Prov. 3:26 For the Lord shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.
Uprightness: rightiousness

Eliphaz says to Job, “You shouldn't be complaining. You should have faith in the Lord. You should have hope. You are a righteous man. Have no fear.”

I'll be honest. I’m not completely sure of the interpretation of this particular verse. If someone has a different one, please feel free to jump in here.

And here we are at the little verse that caused all the uproar…

7 Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?

Another cross reference might help here.

1 Cor. 10:13
13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Eliphaz is saying, “Dude, God will never tempt you beyond what you can bear. You are a righteous (innocent) man. Do you think you are going to die? He is only testing your faith. Have you seen any righteous man ever cut off?

Now, if ever there were verses that coincide, somewhat, with what Obadiah is trying to say, 8-11 would be it. Except that Eliphaz is saying that the wicked will be destroyed. Job did nothing wrong. All these things that happened to him were to test his faith. The Lord was not punishing him for his bad deeds. He was a righteous man. I've been asked, "Why do bad things happen to good people." This is my answer, Satan has no reason to bother with the wicked. They belong to him already. It is the righteous, the ‘innocent’, that he concentrates his efforts on.
you do err me lady. job is a non-existent man. the story of job is an allegoric representation of israel under the babylonian ( chaldeans ) captivity. job himself is the untouched elect ( touch everything he has but himself do not touch means you can do whatever you want to the non-elect but do not touch the elect ). what you are trying to do is literal exegesis. the story of job is not literal. and yes 'who was ever cut off being righteous' is one of those messages being conveyed and you can isolate it from the allegorical representation of israel and use it as a standalone verse to prove any point. thats the purpose of it. has nothing to do with what eliphaz or teman said. these are fictional non-existent characters used to move the story along. wink

2 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
sandijey: I've been asked, "Why do bad things happen to good people." This is my answer, Satan has no reason to bother with the wicked. They belong to him already. It is the righteous, the ‘innocent’, that he concentrates his efforts on.

Who is a good person?, what's ur definition of a good person?how do u judge innocence?

The best parameter for judging a persons charcter is when such a person is put in certain situations. Some people are very weak, satan might notwaste his time on such people because they fall easily or they have fallen completely. On that note , in thatsame bible satan felt like if he took away everything from job! He would depart from God but job did not. We can say job is a good man.
My take is most people define goodness according to their standard and well being at that moment. If faced wiv terrible situations, they might not be soo good! All this still boils. down to re-incarnation. That is the best explanation for everything that happens. Everything is meant to be a lesson and nothing is co-incidence. If by all parameters u feel u have lived right and ure a good person, can u say the samething about your past life? I pray a lot about my past life, I always pray that god should make theburden lighter for me! We all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. If we keep believing that God looks on and allows bad things to happen to good people, I think it is unfair to him because nothing happens by chance. No sin is small, if u have done something to hurt somebody else, it is only just that u pay one way or another!
Look at it this way, in nigeria, wehave very bad leaders, people that hasbrought the country to shambles. They have stolen all the money theyshould have had if they re-incarnated four times. They are bastardly rich. This people are old and greyand they are still stealing and living good. The monies meant to make the country a better plaace has been converted to them! One wonders, is it not the god that says the wicked shall not go unpunished? Why are this politicians living long, enjoying life and livinghealth and When they die, they would still get a princely burial. Maam, theycan never escape judgement of god! They can come back again and start behaving good. Doing the right thing, living right yet it seems life isn't fair to them! As if God have forsaken them then suddenly theydie a very horrible death! Me and u would sayhe was such a good man! He didn't deserve this.
bad things dont happen to good people. its just that the most extremely bad people are more valuable than the moderately bad people. the moderately bad people are useless and serve no real purpose. the extremely bad people are very useful to the lord. these are angels of wrath that he uses to put punishment on those who need it ( the moderately bad ones ). these extremely bad people are reserved for the day of wrath. so this is why the most evil people always live long. they are evil angels.

job 21 vs 30 That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath.

proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil

so if you are extremely wicked ? you are guaranteed to live long because the lord will use you as his whooping stick. however you will pay heavily in the future lol

2 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mr President:

So Obadiah and Sandijey are exchanging emails, eh? hmmm wink

*nods head sagely*
grin grin
get yo mind out the gutter lol. i do private edifications of the word too grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
ATMC: obadiah777 of the greatest nairaland prophet...gbozaaa!!!! lmai answer abeg i get kuwestshon for yhu O jarewink
ATMC i troway salute lol. fire the kweshun wink
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
texanomaly:

Do you honestly think he doesn't have other monikers?
no i dont. childsplay is for kids. i only have 2 monikers. one i have retired. i am going solo with this one now wink wink
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
texanomaly:

No, but you are not opposed to promoting it.
i dont promote it, i dont think. i cant remember ever discriminating against someone or calling someone racial slurs or enslaving anyone based on race wink
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by ATMC(f): 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
@obadiah and nahum, here is my question#dont laugh o#
when Jesus said I'll build my church and the gates of hell wont prevail against it...what does he mean? Since Obadiah said Africa is hell, does he mean the gates of Africa?

1 Like

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nahum777: [b]now i see you wanna take it the wrong way? Mam i dont argue with Edomites, you have nothing to offer me, you dont know the bible neither do you understand it, you are trying to justify yourself but it wouldnt work. Its like Satan teaching Christ the bible. I have been reading all your ignorant/ aggressive replies on nairaland. You have no clue what the bible is, I should be teaching you the bible and not you teaching me. You think you can use school knowledge to understand the bible?, now its better you dont respond, because I am 100% sure you read the bible without understanding a bit of it, why dont you sit down, relax and learn from God's people, that was why Christ died, to bring salvation unto the gentiles through the Israelites. Stop saying things you dont understand, you dont know who the devil is thats why you are trying to blame your evil deeds on someone else. I have read most of your posts and I can tell you are an arrogant person. I dont get angry, but when an Edomite start telling me I have no intention of reading the bible, it reminds me of the past and i can get very rude.[/b]
oh shytttttttt things just got real up in here shocked shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
obadiah777: bad things dont happen to good people. its just that the most extremely bad people are more valuable than the moderately bad people. the moderately bad people are useless and serve no real purpose. the extremely bad people are very useful to the lord. these are angels of wrath that he uses to put punishment on those who need it ( the moderately bad ones ). these extremely bad people are reserved for the day of wrath. so this is why the most evil people always live long. they are evil angels.

job 21 vs 30 That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath.

proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil

so if you are extremely wicked ? you are guaranteed to live long because the lord will use you as his whooping stick. however you will pay heavily in the future lol

grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nahum777: now i see you wanna take it the wrong way? Mam i dont argue with Edomites, you have nothing to offer me, you dont know the bible neither do you understand it, you are trying to justify yourself but it wouldnt work. Its like[b] Satan teaching Christ the bible.[/b] I have been reading all your ignorant/ aggressive replies on nairaland. You have no clue what the bible is, I should be teaching you the bible and not you teaching me. You think you can use school knowledge to understand the bible?, now its better you dont respond, because I am 100% sure you read the bible without understanding a bit of it, why dont you sit down, relax and learn from God's people, that was why Christ died, to bring salvation unto the gentiles through the Israelites. Stop saying things you dont understand, you dont know who the devil is thats why you are trying to blame your evil deeds on someone else. I have read most of your posts and I can tell you are an arrogant person. I dont get angry, but when an Edomite start telling me I have no intention of reading the bible, it reminds me of the past and i can get very rude.
All hail Christ himself on nairaland*bows*
You're nothing but one big ignoranmus, who feels he knows everything but knows nothing. You know so much and you're here on nairaland bullying pple with your myopic bible verses. You're possessed by one demonic spirit, and. My dear you need deliverance. Even the devil can quote the devil with so much dexterity. You can get very rude Wtf who da fvck do u tink you re gan?? See this nairaland puppet claiming don jazzy cos you can misquote some portions of d bible, may God have mercy on your soul.
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by MrPresident1: 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
obadiah777: you do err me lady. job is a non-existent man. the story of job is an allegoric representation of israel under the babylonian ( chaldeans ) captivity. job himself is the untouched elect ( touch everything he has but himself do not touch means you can do whatever you want to the non-elect but do not touch the elect ). what you are trying to do is literal exegesis. the story of job is not literal. and yes 'who was ever cut off being righteous' is one of those messages being conveyed and you can isolate it from the allegorical representation of israel and use it as a standalone verse to prove any point. thats the purpose of it. has nothing to do with what eliphaz or teman said. these are fictional non-existent characters used to move the story along. wink

To further buttress this point, Tex. please read Ezekiel 14.

Daniel, Job and Noah are not individual men, They are just names used to call the Elect. They are depicted as individual men but in actuality, they are a number of individuals that have set themselves apart unto God.

[b]Ezekiel 14:13-18
Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:
14 Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord God.
15 If I cause noisome beasts to pass through the land, and they spoil it, so that it be desolate, that no man may pass through because of the beasts:
16 Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord God, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters; they only shall be delivered, but the land shall be desolate.
17 Or if I bring a sword upon that land, and say, Sword, go through the land; so that I cut off man and beast from it:
18 Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord God, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters, but they only shall be delivered themselves.[/b]

7 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by ATMC(f): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
smh
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
gcfr.com:

You're nothing but one big ignoranmus, who feels he knows everything but knows nothing. You know so much and you're here on nairaland bullying pple with your myopic bible verses. You're possessed by one demonic spirit, and. My dear you need deliverance. Even the devil can quote the devil with so much dexterity. You can get very rude Wtf who da fvck do u tink you re gan?? See this nairaland puppet claiming don jazzy cos you can misquote some portions of d bible, may God have mercy on your soul.

Wow.......
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by MrPresident1: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=Nahum777] [b]now i see you wanna take it the wrong way? Mam i dont argue with Edomites, you have nothing to offer me, you dont know the bible neither do you understand it, you are trying to justify yourself but it wouldnt work. Its like Satan teaching Christ the bible. I have been reading all your ignorant/ aggressive replies on nairaland. You have no clue what the bible is, I should be teaching you the bible and not you teaching me. You think you can use school knowledge to understand the bible?, now its better you dont respond, because I am 100% sure you read the bible without understanding a bit of it, why dont you sit down, relax and learn from God's people, that was why Christ died, to bring salvation unto the gentiles through the Israelites. Stop saying things you dont understand, you dont know who the devil is thats why you are trying to blame your evil deeds on someone else. I have read most of your posts and I can tell you are an arrogant person. I dont get angry, but when an Edomite start telling me I have no intention of reading the bible, it reminds me of the past and i can get very rude.[/b][/quote.

5 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nahum777: i see, your replies says differently wink. Nah i dont. And secondly i speak with facts wink, i dont engage in conversations I know nothing about. And yes I can be aggressive when Edomites try to teach me the bible. Prayerfully? Wel dayummmmm, your own opinion you mean?. In the other thread you said Satan understands the bible?. Well nah you sabi, i rest my case.
grin grin well dayummm brother i guess you are ready for armageddon grin grin grin ezekiel 25 vs 14 And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD.

lmao Nahum777 is ready to start cutting edomite heads hehe. although i think Texanomaly will be part of the gentiles who will be saved along with israel so she is safe with us. no jews and gentiles when you are in the word we are all one. so she is now spiritual israel

romans 10 vs 12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

but i like your spirit Nahum. God is getting your spirit prepared for that ezekiel 25 vs 14 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
Don't start a fight if u can't handle the heat. When u take little jabs at people, be ready for what follows. smiley

1 Like

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by ATMC(f): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
grabbing yhu mr president nahum and obadiah is a bit hard.smh...Obadiah i have told yhu to tell me what yhu are reading apart from kjv. There must be something yhu read that gave yhu the fundamental...I dont believe yhu were just reading kjv. Share the book yhu read.

3 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
ATMC: @obadiah and nahum, here is my question#dont laugh o#
when Jesus said I'll build my church and the gates of hell wont prevail against it...what does he mean? Since Obadiah said Africa is hell, does he mean the gates of Africa?
hell is a condition not a place. it just so happens that israel is in hell now and we are mostly in africa. the black americans are in their own hell too ( ghettos and getting killed by the popo and discrimination and second class citizenship and no jobs etc ). so wherever israel is, is where hell is. but majority of israel is in africa so that is the headquarters of hell lmbao

now to your question. what is a gate ? an entrance. what is the gate of hell ? the entrance to hell. and who is the gate of hell ? satan. through satan and his ways and lies will you enter hell.

so your verse means i will build my church and satan wont prevail against it
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by MrPresident1: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin well dayummm brother i guess you are ready for armageddon grin grin grin ezekiel 25 vs 14 And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD.

lmao Nahum777 is ready to start cutting edomite heads hehe. although i think Texanomaly will be part of the gentiles who will be saved along with israel so she is safe with us. no jews and gentiles when you are in the word we are all one. so she is now spiritual israel

romans 10 vs 12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

but i like your spirit Nahum. God is getting your spirit prepared for that ezekiel 25 vs 14 grin grin

I agree that the Edomites are in for serious trouble, but I do not see the need to emphasize it. I think the emphasis should be on mutual edification, for us who are Jerusalem bound, with precepts from The Holy Bible that are hard to fault .

Edom is in trouble, true that!

Psalm 137:7-9
7 Remember, O Lord, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

7 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by ATMC(f): 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
@mr president gcfr is one of you too? ...and btw how do you identify one of you?

1 Like

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
gcfr.com:

stop tripping now. the man is in the correct spirit. their is enmity between jacob and esau. you think it is coincidental that you were enslaved by whites and lynched and called niggers and oppressed and colonized raped robbed and pillaged ? you are the one not in his right mind brah. the white man is your enemy whether you choose to acknowledge it or not.

amos 1 vs 11 Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Edom, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because he did pursue his brother with the sword, and did cast off all pity, and his anger did tear perpetually, and he kept his wrath for ever:

obadiah 10 For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.

ezekiel 35 vs 5 Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end:

i am sure Texanomaly if she wants to be honest with you will tell you about all the racist jokes her friends or families or neighbors have for black people. it is spiritual.

however we should also recognize that a few of edom will be saved right along with israel and would join us which it seems Texanomaly looks to be in that league. that would be the only caution i would give Nahum. like, she is one of us now so. no jew or greek in God

but hey we all family right ? no more wars lol
wink

2 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mr President:

To further buttress this point, Tex. please read Ezekiel 14.

Daniel, Job and Noah are not individual men, They are just names used to call the Elect. They are depicted as individual men but in actuality, they are a number of individuals that have set themselves apart unto God.

[b]Ezekiel 14:13-18
Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:
14 Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord God.
15 If I cause noisome beasts to pass through the land, and they spoil it, so that it be desolate, that no man may pass through because of the beasts:
16 Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord God, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters; they only shall be delivered, but the land shall be desolate.
17 Or if I bring a sword upon that land, and say, Sword, go through the land; so that I cut off man and beast from it:
18 Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord God, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters, but they only shall be delivered themselves.[/b]
indeed my kind sire indeed grin wink
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
ATMC: grabbing yhu mr president nahum and obadiah is a bit hard.smh...Obadiah i have told yhu to tell me what yhu are reading apart from kjv. There must be something yhu read that gave yhu the fundamental...I dont believe yhu were just reading kjv. Share the book yhu read.
[b]books i read apart from the kjv ? none . however i do watch lots of black historical videos on youtube. i listen to lots of 'conscious' brothers on youtube and it is extremely educative. reason being while the history is the same, they are looking at it from a carnal point of view while i am juxtaposing what they are saying with what i have read in the scriptures and it solidifies and grounds the biblical knowledge. so in essence you are using world history to confirm and ground what you have read in the bible like for example the european rennaisance, byzantine empire, babylonian empire, egypt, medopersian empire, and then you can figure out how islam was formed too from the bible and then read actual history and confirm how it was formed during the byzantine empire etc etc etc. thats all i do. watch lots of videos and juxtapose with scripture. for example i was able to deduce the year we are actually in by juxtaposing the beginning of the european rennaisance in history with the end of the 1000 year reign. so thats what i do. but i dont read any other books[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

40 Of My Favorite Atheist Memes / Mother Theresa Or David Oyedepo: Who Inspires You? / Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.