Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So (6467 Views)

The Married Women That Respect Their Spiritual Leaders More Than Their Husbands. / How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands / Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
this is the secret to a beautiful and everlasting marriage. a woman looks for God in her husband and if she does not see God in her husband ? she is left floating in a vacuum spiritually and this vacuum is filled with materialism or frequent bursts of anger and mental and spiritual instability. the lord has created it this way. the only way for a woman to be fulfilled and centred and grounded is if she sees God in her husband. so if a man is not the embodiment of God, then God has created it such that the woman would be a demon to him and would afflict him

1 corinthians 11 vs 3 But I want you to know that Christ is the head of every man, and the man is the head of the woman, and God is the head of Christ.

so if a man is bald ( meaning he does not have Christ as his head covering, meaning he is just a reprobate worldly nigga ), his wife is not centered. there is a break in the link to God. she is in a spiritual vacuum. left confused and unfulfilled. not knowing her purpose in the world. so the link to God by a woman is through her husband. so men, you have to be the embodiment of God to your wives. the only way to do that is to be strong in the lord. this is why women gravitate towards pastors and fill all the churches. because their husbands are spiritual vacuums. a woman is always seeking the face of God for centerdness and she is supposed to see God in her man but if she does not she will seek him in a pastor

THIS IS THE ONE OF THE SECRET MEANINGS OF 1 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Ishilove: 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
At last, a post where Obadiah aint sounding like he got a screw loose somewhere. This post up there is the raw truthgrin

Obadear, how is Beta Onuoha? grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by tpia5: 3:57am On Nov 28, 2013
i suppose some will take this seriously, what a pity.

anyway, not sure why so many nlers put mouth in other people's business instead of having a life of their own.

live vicariously through others?
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by tpia5: 3:57am On Nov 28, 2013
anyway, lord have mercy sha, Jesus cleanse the thread.

1 Like

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 4:35am On Nov 28, 2013
Ishilove: At last, a post where Obadiah aint sounding like he got a screw loose somewhere. This post up there is the raw truthgrin

Obadear, how is Beta Onuoha? grin
nothing but the truth ruth. ermm who is beta onuoha ? cheesy
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 28, 2013
tpia@:
anyway, lord have mercy sha, Jesus cleanse the thread.
thread will be cleansed when you leave grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Kanwulia: 5:55am On Nov 28, 2013
What an insult!
Do they want to phock GOD too? grin
Abi God get VLOKOS? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 28, 2013
Obadiah don't listen to all this canally minded people! They can't understand and will never because they are "stiff necked" tongue wink

2 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
tpia@:
i suppose some will take this seriously, what a pity.

anyway, not sure why so many nlers put mouth in other people's business instead of having a life of their own.

live vicariously through others?
Why are you always so negative?

5 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
obadiah777: nothing but the truth ruth. ermm who is beta onuoha ? cheesy
Are you related to Alpha onuoha? Jus asking becos a user asked about beta onuoha
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
Kanwulia: What an insult!
Smh
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
sandijey: Obadiah don't listen to all this canally minded people! They can't understand and will never because they are "stiff necked" tongue wink
hehe stiff necked indeed hun. and rebellious too grin
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
Larai Boluwaji:
Why are you always so negative?
her soul is sighing and crying. she is afflicted cry grin
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
Larai Boluwaji:
Are you related to Alpha onuoha? Jus asking becos a user asked about beta onuoha
nah mayne. but i am married to omega onuoha. she is stiff necked and rebellious though. she aint cooked me any meals in 5 years mayne grin grin JUST KIDDING. DUNNO ANY GADDEM ONUOHA wink

4 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Tgirl4real(f): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
obadiah777: nothing but the truth ruth. ermm who is beta onuoha ? cheesy

Is Ishilove Ruth now? undecided smiley

6 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Is Ishilove Ruth now? undecided smiley
lol ermmm nah. its a rhyme i got from a movie. trying to emphasize the truth by rhyming it with ruth. the truth ruth wink
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
obadiah777: nah mayne. but i am married to omega onuoha. she is stiff necked and rebellious though. she aint cooked me any meals in 5 years mayne grin grin JUST KIDDING. DUNNO ANY GADDEM ONUOHA wink
You sir, are quite a handful.

2 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
Larai Boluwaji:
You sir, are quite a handful.
i have my moments. most times i am pretty chilled and laid back lol
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by ATMC(f): 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
obadiah777: nah mayne. but i am married to omega onuoha. she is stiff necked and rebellious though. she aint cooked me any meals in 5 years mayne grin grin JUST KIDDING. DUNNO ANY GADDEM ONUOHA wink
man shall not leave by meal alone, if she aint cooking for you probably she is cooking for a pastor somewhere...she seeing God in you?smiley

1 Like

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by dayokanu(m): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2013

Obadiah excellent question here too?

1 Like

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Tgirl4real(f): 8:15am On Nov 30, 2013
obadiah777: lol ermmm nah. its a rhyme i got from a movie. trying to emphasize the truth by rhyming it with ruth. the truth ruth wink

I see...
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by baby124: 11:47am On Nov 30, 2013
Shocking. Obadiah sure finds joy in writing absolutely shocking and confusing things. Huh!

1 Like

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
ATMC: man shall not leave by meal alone, if she aint cooking for you probably she is cooking for a pastor somewhere...she seeing God in you?smiley
haha tis a joke now. i know of no such person called onuoha. wink
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
dayokanu:

Obadiah excellent question here too?
Abi God get VLOKOS? shocked
its like this. the spirit of the man is the opposite of that of the woman and they are attracted to each other. like a positive and a negative charge attracted to each other. this is what this verse means

genesis 3 vs 16 thy desire shall be to thy husband its a desire that only works if the husband is who he is created to be which is a god ( an embodiment of God ). so this is what the woman is programmed to desire in her man. the image of God. a god.

genesis 1 vs 26 Let us make man in our image <<< what does this mean ? seeing as God has no body. he is spirit. it means let us make man with the spiritual makeup of God. a man who is godly and righteous. so this is the image the woman is programmed to look for in her man to stay grounded. the image of God in her husband

psalms 82 vs 6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High <<< we are gods so long as we are acting how we were created in the image of God but if not then we are acting like beasts. when your wife starts seeing beastly ways in you then the chain of connection to God is broken and she is in spiritual chaos being with you. she may try to fill the void with materialism or being angry all the time. there can never be harmony.

2 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
baby_123: Shocking. Obadiah sure finds joy in writing absolutely shocking and confusing things. Huh!
i do ? lol tongue
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by texanomaly(f): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
obadiah777: its like this. the spirit of the man is the opposite of that of the woman and they are attracted to each other. like a positive and a negative charge attracted to each other. this is what this verse means

genesis 3 vs 16 thy desire shall be to thy husband its a desire that only works if the husband is who he is created to be which is a god ( an embodiment of God ). so this is what the woman is programmed to desire in her man. the image of God. a god.

genesis 1 vs 26 Let us make man in our image <<< what does this mean ? seeing as God has no body. he is spirit. it means let us make man with the spiritual makeup of God. a man who is godly and righteous. so this is the image the woman is programmed to look for in her man to stay grounded. the image of God in her husband

psalms 82 vs 6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High <<< we are gods so long as we are acting how we were created in the image of God but if not then we are acting like beasts. when your wife starts seeing beastly ways in you then the chain of connection to God is broken and she is in spiritual chaos being with you. she may try to fill the void with materialism or being angry all the time. there can never be harmony.

So what can she do now? I disagree with some of this, but i happen to agree with the the last bolded part.
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
texanomaly:

So what can she do now? I disagree with some of this, but i happen to agree with the the last bolded part.
what can she do ? nothing she can do. she got that man because of who she is. an ungodly man would not be put with a godly woman. trust me when i say nothing in life is coincidence. although in the world people like to call it 'you attract who you are'. its a case of satan casting out satan lol. they are both meant to be together so they can put each other though hell. your spouse can be part of the punishment meted out to you for being a demon. LORD puts someone in your life who will bring hell on you
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by texanomaly(f): 12:48am On Dec 15, 2013
obadiah777: what can she do ? nothing she can do. she got that man because of who she is. an ungodly man would not be put with a godly woman. trust me when i say nothing in life is coincidence. although in the world people like to call it 'you attract who you are'. its a case of satan casting out satan lol. they are both meant to be together so they can put each other though hell. your spouse can be part of the punishment meted out to you for being a demon. LORD puts someone in your life who will bring hell on you
cry Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by MrTroll(m): 12:53am On Dec 15, 2013
texanomaly:
cry Thanks
nostalgia?

Or present?
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by texanomaly(f): 12:56am On Dec 15, 2013
Mr Troll: nostalgia?

he not only said I am un-Godly, he went so far as to call me satan. No one has ever said that to me.

1 Like

Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by texanomaly(f): 12:57am On Dec 15, 2013
the thing that hurts is...I know he means it...he doesn't even know me.
Re: Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So by MrTroll(m): 12:59am On Dec 15, 2013
texanomaly:

he not only said I am un-Godly, he went so far as to call me satan. No one has ever said that to me.
lol. Dont take him serious....

Unless undecided

texanomaly: the thing that hurts is...I know he means it...he doesn't even know me.
knowing him, satan probably means somethimg benign. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Are Roman Catholics Christians? / Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer / Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.