Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu (9108 Views)

Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark / Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by Firefire(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
Samuel, you refused to get the good trainings your parents gives to you!

A fool's lips bring strife, And his mouth calls for blows.
A fool's mouth is his ruin, And his lips are the snare of his soul.…
Prov. 18:6-7

samuel900:

You are fool at 53 like naija? ont u want change?
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by nationwide1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
Promhize:

Development in Lagos state is due to the private sector investment, due to the state being a former FCT.

Its not as a result of FG's endeavours neither is it entirely State govts work. Its like saying New york is what it is today because of the white house.
White House is not in New York but in Washington.' @Topic, If Nigeria is not truly corrupt, Tinubu would not have been walking free today.
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by nationwide1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
Promhize:

Development in Lagos state is due to the private sector investment, due to the state being a former FCT.

Its not as a result of FG's endeavours neither is it entirely State govts work. Its like saying New york is what it is today because of the white house.
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by EUI2013: 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
grin grin grin. U are totally correct
Mr Corruption Fighting Corruption.
Very Hilarious

Firefire: Fight corruption?
How can Corruption fight corruption?
How can a corrupt element stage a battle against itself? Can a house fight against itself and still stand?
I bet to disagree with Tinubu…
All those thieving politicians shall soon meet their waterloo.

Only time will tell.
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
nationwide1: White House is not in New York but in Washington.' @Topic, If Nigeria is not truly corrupt, Tinubu would not have been walking free today.

Do you have comprehension issues. Olodo for your mind you know something now, mtchew.

White house meant "uncle sam" - US federal government.
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by osaxx: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
Chiefpriest1: Tinubu is a well-grounded politician who knows what to say at every point in time. ​we know that most of them are thieves,but one thing I am sure of is that no government, no matter how corrupt would plunder our commonwealth with so much impunity as this PDP govt. In other words, what Tinubu is saying is that the APC will steal less and work more if elected. For now, you cannot stop corruption in Nigeria, you can only reduce it by removing the element of impunity
namdo: at least let there be a party really ready to challenge PDP for once. I need to know who the presidential candidate of APC might be....wondering.
Chiefpriest1: Tinubu is a well-grounded politician who knows what to say at every point in time. ​we know that most of them are thieves,but one thing I am sure of is that no government, no matter how corrupt would plunder our commonwealth with so much impunity as this PDP govt. In other words, what Tinubu is saying is that the APC will steal less and work more if elected. For now, you cannot stop corruption in Nigeria, you can only reduce it by removing the element of impunity
let there b a party to challenge PDP, but not a party that has same corrupt idiots...lik tinubu,buhari...everybody in APC is guilty of corruption, one way or d other....tinubu is only coming to recover all the tax payers money he used to hire assassin and thugs to make a name in the political scene. Anybody who praises tinubu does not wish nigeria well...
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by emmymdk: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
Story!!! Na the same people
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by deb(m): 6:26am On Nov 29, 2013
I DON'T LIKE TINUBU FOR ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD BUT THE WORST OF HIM IS FAR AHEAD OF THE 'BESTEST' JOLATANS
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by brabus(m): 7:56am On Nov 29, 2013
Watching with interest!

Tinubu 1999 - 1 state
Tinubu 2011 - 5 states
Tinubu 2013 - 19 states
Tinubu 2015 - More states

I think we've found a game-changer! Let the game begin
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by osaxx: 9:29am On Nov 29, 2013
@brabus........................very wrong analysis.......tinubu is a killer...plenty blood stains......jonathan.....yet to assasinate anybody.......jonathan promoting true democracy by not influencing the judges in court......tinubu destroying democracy with influencing the judge salami to win south west states.....

so tell me, how is tinubu anywhere compared to ur president.......or u think jonathan doesnt know how to play the 'do or die' politics tinubu is playing.......jonathan only chooses to be a gentleman......and some stupid nigerian mistake his gentility for stupidity....i sorry for u all.....jonathan will surprise u all in due time......then u will know the true mafian at heart....
j

1 Like

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by bollarbill: 9:33am On Nov 29, 2013
osaxx: @brabus........................very wrong analysis.......tinubu is a killer...plenty blood stains......jonathan.....yet to assasinate anybody.......jonathan promoting true democracy by not influencing the judges in court......tinubu destroying democracy with influencing the judge salami to win south west states.....

so tell me, how is tinubu anywhere compared to ur president.......or u think jonathan doesnt know how to play the 'do or die' politics tinubu is playing.......jonathan only chooses to be a gentleman......and some stupid nigerian mistake his gentility for stupidity....i sorry for u all.....jonathan will surprise u all in due time......then u will know the true mafian at heart....
j
jerry rawling was a killer because some people had to be eliminated one way or the other for the way forward and see Ghana today....... though i don't support assassination only if for good, simply ebele cant move this country forward
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by tomakint: 9:35am On Nov 29, 2013
osaxx: @brabus........................very wrong analysis.......tinubu is a killer...plenty blood stains......jonathan.....yet to assasinate anybody.......jonathan promoting true democracy by not influencing the judges in court......tinubu destroying democracy with influencing the judge salami to win south west states.....

j
Abeg tell them my guy, they must have forgotten according to the Mafian Code that, "Revenge is a meal best served cold" they are really taking Jonathan's gentle nature as a sign of cowardice, like you said, "I sorry for dem all"!
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by incrediblestev: 9:42am On Nov 29, 2013
It is a welcome development that there is now a formidable opposition(even though equally corrupt and perhaps might even be worse than PDP) that can make the PDP sit up and tilt towards people friendly moves.

By the way, Tinubu needs to shut up and stop yapping about fighting corruption he sounds like a broken record, we all know he is corruption personified, the selection process of his party is not subject to a free and fair selection process, neither is any member of the APC saints, they are all just as corrupt as their counter parts in the PDP.
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by ikwubaba: 10:21am On Nov 29, 2013

Correct. But all GEJ must stay apologist will pretend not to understand
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by Mikosky(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2013
osaxx:

What is ur understanding of a smart n visionary politician...

is it by killing funsho williams, d greates treat to AC in lagos.

Is it by bribing salami to hand over SW to APC.

Is it by influencing the ASUU strike.

Is it by distracting the president from delivering dividend of democracy.

Is it for arranging the arrest of asari dokubo in benin.

Is it for milking lagosians.

Is it for being a drug addict

Is it for building hotels all over lagos.

Is it for claiming ownership of lagos.

Is it for wasting tax payers money to fight his president.

Is it for being number 2 most corrupt nigerian in history after abacha.

Pls tell us, what do u understand by smart n visionary politician....u obviously leaving in the past n do not wish nigeria well.

Even tinubu knows APC can never win nigeria, because he is a member of the party. So if APC wants to win they should suspend TINUBU, BUHARI,AMAECHI,IKIMI,AKANDE, ATIKU,ALL EX-GOV,KWAKWANSO ETC because APC is categorized by d same old demonic bastards dat av destroyed this country. I think PDP has been sanitized.
Hahaha, PDP sanitized? In my dreams
Tinubu no better than them though. Club of looters.
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by ikwubaba: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
People falling over themselves to say Tinubu is corrupt. I like to join the band wagon. Can someone help enumarate with examples. Even if na only 3 cases.
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by osaxx: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
ikwubaba: People falling over themselves to say Tinubu is corrupt. I like to join the band wagon. Can someone help enumarate with examples. Even if na only 3 cases.
this ur question should be asked by a baby in her mothers womb.....if tinubu is corrupt....mayb u ar iin his payroll shaa
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by Tibins(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2013
I bet, the man Tinubu is worse than GEJ. A man whose company single handedly, without audit, collects revenue for Lagos state - takes home about ......BILLION naira monthly and presents only about .....BILLION naira to state government. A man who spent about 7*** BILLION in Ondo state election - who did he bribe with that kind of money? and still lost...... A man who to him self alone a whole street in IKOYI and built 4 hotels simultaneously - where did he steal that money from? who bribed Justice Salami to return SW sates to ACN - perverting justice who will install son inlaws, wives, daughters, uncles, friends,etc without considering merits, into public offices as if there are no others in the party A man who is being paid and shares public fund state governors in SW? How many we go fit tell ona? I beg no be this type.... Trust Oshomole, He said no to sharing Edo state fund with Tinubu... hahaha.... Naija youths can't fooled anymore, we are wiser now... They're only claiming to be fighting for themselves... Trust me you will see.... when it unfolds....
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by Tibins(m): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2013
A f**king bragging after killing F** W*** the leader of SW and others. over ambitious....
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by deb(m): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
I know Tinubu is corrupt and I don't like him at all for anything but his worst is better than Jolanthief our mumu presido. I wud rather cope with the worst of APC than the best of PDP which is the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria in terms of corruption.
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by osaxx: 6:51am On Dec 16, 2013
nutarious:

You know why Ngige was Kick out? Cos the gamers want 50% of the treasure. Why Lawal was Kicked out in Kwara ? Same reason. If TINUBU were taking half from fashola do you think Lagos can develop? Ode! I ask U again? If tinubu were collecting 50% will fashola have been this celebrated? All Apc state are working and we are happy.And we wanna bring this to All Nigeria cos we have proved a reasonable paerty beyond tht. Cry me a lagooon?
this ur statement goes along to tell me ,u are an agbero standing gidigba....for u to say God has blessed wit a tout and as killer....infact, its an insult to the yoruba nation to address tinubu as a leader of yorubas,when u av people like tunji braithwaith,soyinka,femi pedro....tinubu must be stoned to death for all his atrocities.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by osaxx: 6:54am On Dec 16, 2013
nutarious:

Congrats you have been given the medal for the must stupid Post ever. Rejoice my guy in ur Foolishness, Ode.Apc ma fooooo Yin Lenuuuuuuuuuuuu
mind u....am not a PDP fan, and i will never insult u....because i already understand its a way of life for u APC paid online confusionist
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by samuel900(m): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2014
osaxx:

What is ur understanding of a smart n visionary politician...

is it by killing funsho williams, d greates treat to AC in lagos.

Is it by bribing salami to hand over SW to APC.

Is it by influencing the ASUU strike.

Is it by distracting the president from delivering dividend of democracy.

Is it for arranging the arrest of asari dokubo in benin.

Is it for milking lagosians.

Is it for being a drug addict

Is it for building hotels all over lagos.

Is it for claiming ownership of lagos.

Is it for wasting tax payers money to fight his president.

Is it for being number 2 most corrupt nigerian in history after abacha.

Pls tell us, what do u understand by smart n visionary politician....u obviously leaving in the past n do not wish nigeria well.

Even tinubu knows APC can never win nigeria, because he is a member of the party. So if APC wants to win they should suspend TINUBU, BUHARI,AMAECHI,IKIMI,AKANDE, ATIKU,ALL EX-GOV,KWAKWANSO ETC because APC is categorized by d same old demonic bastards dat av destroyed this country. I think PDP has been sanitized.

Shut ur fucking mouth oga ade. Tinubu is the only man we have who can make the Oposition know they are not the only one. PDP has been rulling us for over 12yrs now, because u are been fool with bag of rice etc...u don't know what to say.
APC has come to stay. Jonathan has a commander in chief of armed forces, why can't he use his position to stop the bombing in the north since he has power to arrest the opposition
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by Firefire(m): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2014
Tibins: I bet, the man Tinubu is worse than GEJ. A man whose company single handedly, without audit, collects revenue for Lagos state - takes home about ......BILLION naira monthly and presents only about .....BILLION naira to state government. A man who spent about 7*** BILLION in Ondo state election - who did he bribe with that kind of money? and still lost...... A man who to him self alone a whole street in IKOYI and built 4 hotels simultaneously - where did he steal that money from? who bribed Justice Salami to return SW sates to ACN - perverting justice who will install son inlaws, wives, daughters, uncles, friends,etc without considering merits, into public offices as if there are no others in the party A man who is being paid and shares public fund state governors in SW? How many we go fit tell ona? I beg no be this type.... Trust Oshomole, He said no to sharing Edo state fund with Tinubu... hahaha.... Naija youths can't fooled anymore, we are wiser now... They're only claiming to be fighting for themselves... Trust me you will see.... when it unfolds....
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by Firefire(m): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2014
Firefire: Fight corruption?
How can Corruption fight corruption?
How can a corrupt element stage a battle against itself? Can a house fight against itself and still stand?
I bet to disagree with Tinubu…
All those thieving politicians shall soon meet their waterloo.

Only time will tell.
Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by helinues: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
LZAA:
grin grin grin grin grin
Bullion van man has spoken grin
Cc imhotep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021 Afonjaconehead helinues Afamed

The game is on.. Where your regular moniker dey all this while, others most follow suit

1 Like

Re: APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
lzaa:
Bullion van man has spoken

Cc imhotep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021 Afonjaconehead helinues Afamed
Bullion van looter grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria's Youngest Governorship Candidate, PDP's Umar Nasko [pic] / Meet The First Female Senator In Nigeria (photo) / Olawepo Hashim Break Down Simple Steps To Successfully Eliminate Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.