Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) (9032 Views)

EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes / Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by akelicious(m): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
As Christian persecution increases in the northern part of Nigeria, massive conversions of Muslims to Christianity are taking place too. The pictures below was taken during an evangelical rally in Kogi State where over two thousand people from the Muslim faith surrendered their lives to Jesus Christ.

https://www.akelicious.net/thousands-of-muslims-give-their-lives-to-christ-in-kogi-state-photos/

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by bastardmod: 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hallelujah!

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by vicdom(m): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
God is great!!! Finally they have truly seen the light unlike when they were wallowing in a total darkness in the name of practising the most dreadful religion on earth. I hope and wish more would tow this road to light. Amen!!

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by johnmartus(m): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
And so.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Muhammad2468(m): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
na them know

amma to islam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Turantula(m): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
Some of my muslim friends will not like this at all

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Dikegodspower(m): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
Jesus Christ is the way,
the truth and the life, whosoever that cometh to him shall never die
congrats to these ones for accepting Jesus Christ as their lord and personal saviour.
I urge them to go and sin no more

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Pls who dey post this kind thing, is it ur convert we all have right to choose any religion we like so the constitution say
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by gurujoe(m): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
I thank God for them.
You shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
gurujoe:
I thank God for them.
You shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free
correct and only Jesus is the Truth. Hallelujah

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
I love this...

the reason is because events like this will make the emergence of Imes more interesting!

You know how someone will be making some little achievements and making him think so high of himself and relaxed that he has made it then all of a sudden, a far greater force subdues him out of nowhere?

That's how interesting the coming of Imes will be grin

Let's watch out!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by positivelord: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
OP Wey mumu...this could be muslim praying...

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by pode(m): 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hallelujah
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by ZAWs: 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
Jesus is surely the answer

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
...and your source is...your blog.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Obascoetubi: 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
akelicious:
As Christian persecution increases in the northern part of Nigeria, massive conversions of Muslims to Christianity are taking place too. The pictures below was taken during an evangelical rally in Kogi State where over two thousand people from the Muslim faith surrendered their lives to Jesus Christ.

https://www.akelicious.net/thousands-of-muslims-give-their-lives-to-christ-in-kogi-state-photos/

what part of kogi?
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by edoairways: 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
What is this doing politics section?
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Cajal(m): 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
Scammers all over
Deceits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by jamace(m): 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
edoairways:
What is this doing politics section?
In political parlance, " They have decamped from Islam to Christianity".

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Lagbaja01(m): 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
So that you can go and behead them abi grin
Obascoetubi:
what part of kogi?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Obascoetubi: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lagbaja01:
So that you can go and behead them abi grin
I STAYED IN KOGI & I DIDN'T HEAR IT AM CHRISTIAN

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
Make Muric and Boko boys no hear this news o.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by CharlotteFlair: 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
IAmStrange:
I love this...

the reason is because events like this will make the emergence of Imes more interesting!

You know how someone will be making some little achievements and making him think so high of himself and relaxed that he has made it then all of a sudden, a far greater force subdues him out of nowhere?

That's how interesting the coming of Imes will be grin

Let's watch out!!! grin
Please I like to know more about Imes? What is it please?
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by CharlotteFlair: 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
badboywizzy:
Make Muric and Boko boys no hear this news o.
Allah kwa!

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Lagbaja01(m): 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
Toor....
Obascoetubi:
I STAYED IN KOGI & I DIDN'T HEAR IT AM CHRISTIAN

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Bimpe29: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lie from the pit of hell.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Racoon(m): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
Really? If true, may the good Lord you've come to believe in through His son-Jesus Christ give you grace to serve Him acceptably as you live IJN. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by sbashir10(m): 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
Op, we've heard you but where's your source other than your own blog? What's the name of the evangelical crusade that sees the conversion of those your assumed thousands of Muslims, which local government did it took place? Who were the minister of the said crusade

If you can't provide any of the above, no doubt that you only made up the news just to appease yourself as consolation to christians converting to Islam daily.

No doubt that there's no compulsion in religion but why create fake news!!!

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by adecz: 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
Members of " the religion of peace'
right now!!! grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
jamace:
In political parlance, " They have decamped from Islam to Christianity".

Hallelujah
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
They Abandoned Slavery Religion Headed By Late Prophet Muhammad And His god, allah...

Maywhile, Quran Says They Should Behead Anyone That Leave Islam

5 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
Bimpe29:
Lie from the pit of hell.
Yoloba moslem

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ACF Tackles Akeredolu On Southern Presidency, Says Constitution Must Prevail / RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege / Osun Boosts Cattle Production With 10,000 Capacity Ranch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.