Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! (45719 Views)

Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? / A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be / Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by cynhamscakes(f): 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
WEDDING CAKE PROMO!
At very affordable prices, you can get your absolutely delicious and rich wedding cake for your wedding.

5 steps + 200 cut-outs = #41,000
3 steps + 200 cut-outs = #26,000.

Birthday and other party cakes are also available. Free delivery to any location in Abuja.

Cakes for tasting will be made available at clients request.

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!!!

For further information, please ping 7991B2F8 or call /whatsapp Cynthia 07034794947.
Check out our blog for pictures of our cakes www.cynhamscakes.com

Pls kindy inform your friends or family members who is planning a wedding. Thanks.
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by pwettyolly(f): 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
sexysb:

Thanks for this. Do you have any idea how much a very professional caterer would charge per head/per plate

Honestly I can't say how about the caterer no I gave you
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by lamdec(f): 11:49am On Jul 30, 2014
Hello people, @besocial's wedding is this weekend, pls lets wish her the best. Most of her post was wiped off during the tsunami
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by ijeoma189: 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
phillip4re: i need a good caterer..my wedding will have 50 people in attendance.how much will that cost me.the caterer produces the food.i only want to know how much will be charged
. The charges depends on what and what is on the menu and what kind of serving arrangement you want!
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by ijeoma189: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
pwettyolly:

my dear it all depends on your menu(that is the type of meals you want prepared) and the serving setting! Am a caterer I culd help out! Call me: 07031580055
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Alarib(m): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nnekacherry:

Nne you wont understand..
Me that kept saying that I'm not ready for marriage is now planning a wedding..
We will be coming home to do the trad and the white wedding..
Almost everything is already in place but we are still contemplating whether to use a live band and a dj or to use only the live band..
The live band alone is 80,000..
I dont know whether there is any good dj around there..
And I'm also told to get an MC that know's our culture, but my fiance has already gotten someone else, so i dont which one to chose..
Lol.. Quite tricky huh??
About the food.. We just payed the caterer to buy the foodstuffs and cook..
No stress..
I will send you a mail dear because i can realy do with a friend now..

Its heartbreaking to think u didn't tell me u got married.
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by sexysb: 6:18am On Aug 09, 2014
pwettyolly:

I passed it on to my sister
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by sexysb: 6:19am On Aug 09, 2014
Please I need ideas on a very comprehensive, no-holds barred menu for a nigerian Yoruba wedding.
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by ZaraOli: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2014
I need an ibadan based makeup artist and smone to supply smallchops at affordable rates. Kindly drop your contact
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
Chai, I've been looking for this thread and thank God the tsunami did not sweep it away.

I will be back when.....just want to be sure the thread is still alive.

B. R. B smiley
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by ijeoma189: 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
DoveQueen: Goodevening all my Fiance finally proposed and i guess my wedding will be coming up in 7Months time but before i start planning, i really need to get rid of some weight cos i want to look sexy on my wedding gown. I'm a size 14 and i used to be a size 10. I noticed some fat brides do look thin on their D-day please i would really appreciate it if anyone can share the secret with me pls it is urgent. I need to go from 14 to 12 or 10kg in 3Months. Thanks smiley
I have just the thing for you! its working for me right nw! Call me:07031580055 or ping me:25F10A52!!! And when you re read to plan you wedding just contact :Tresh inspiration offers wedding services,for an all inclusive fee! We perform many wedding tasks and eliminate the need for you to hire seperate vendors for certain aspects of the wedding planning! This is perfect if ure having a wedding on a budget and can't afford a wedding planner but still want professional administative help in planning for your wedding. Our fee are a fraction of what many planners charge and we go the extra mile for our clients! Also we are available to run wedding errands for you! Hire your own personal asistance today to help prepare you for your wedding!!! So call us:07031580055,bbm pin:25F10A52,Email: ijeoma@yahoo.com. We plan ur events for free!
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hello everyone! How are you all doing? Sorry, I've not been here for awhile. Thank you guys for keeping this thread alive. It was so discouraging when we lost lots of info to the data loss.

Happy married life to the already married ones and God speed and succesful planning to the would-bes.

You guys keep doing what you are doing. God bless!

1 Like

Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Xtianah4real(f): 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hello everyone. My wedding is in less than two month's time. My colour theme is orange and lemon green bt i don't know how to combine d 2 colour 4 my traditional marriage. Any idea pls? It is a yoruba wedding
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
Xtianah4real: Hello everyone. My wedding is in less than two month's time. My colour theme is orange and lemon green bt i don't know how to combine d 2 colour 4 my traditional marriage. Any idea pls? It is a yoruba wedding

Chei! Those two colors are quite sharp ooo. Don't you think you should tone them down a lil? Maybe, orange with a deeper shade of green like the lady in the first pix did. But yours with be Iro and bubba.

2 Likes

Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by oadeyeye: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
you dont have to wear outfit matching your theme, your theme shuld reflect in your deco and asoebi, while the couple do a contrasting colour for their outfit, this comes out better and this is the trend now.
Hopsytrendies can sort out Aso ebi and aso oke for you Follow us on instagram.com/hopsytrendies, facebook.com/HopsyTrendies
Tel. +2348174700184, BBm 7C440E02
Xtianah4real: Hello everyone. My wedding is in less than two month's time. My colour theme is orange and lemon green bt i don't know how to combine d 2 colour 4 my traditional marriage. Any idea pls? It is a yoruba wedding

1 Like

Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Funlorla(f): 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
Dear NLS,

I sell not-so-common souvenirs at affordable prices, customised carrier bags and household items

Send me mail:

thegiftdepotatenio@gmail.com

Phone:

Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Xtianah4real(f): 5:58am On Aug 14, 2014
@ Phema thanks so much those pictures are helpful bt like what colour of accessories can i combine with d colours?And also what shld be d colour of my shoes and purse? I think i will prefer any other colour aside my colour theme.Any suggestion?@ oadeyeye thanks bt where are u based? I mean ur location?
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by oadeyeye: 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
Am based in Lagos, not limited to services outside Lagos tho! my contact:08174700184 Bbm 7C440E02
Xtianah4real: @ Phema thanks so much those pictures are helpful bt like what colour of accessories can i combine with d colours?And also what shld be d colour of my shoes and purse? I think i will prefer any other colour aside my colour theme.Any suggestion?@ oadeyeye thanks bt where are u based? I mean ur location?
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by taryour(f): 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
Take advantage of our EMBER month promo and have a most memorable occasion. its all about free CAKES and free CHOPS. O yes its give away time dear friends. If your wedding falls between September and December.
Here is how it goes, book for your wedding cake and get an EXTRA tier of CAKE as BONUS. Book for small chops and chapman for your guests(from 200 guests) and get an EXTRA 30 plates of small chops and 30 cups of chapman free. Oh no it doesn't end there o,even for your birthdays and any other celebration you doing,just place your orders and get an EXTRA yummy cake for free!!!

Now isn't this just awesome?cause na free cakes and chops brekete.

Boash Cakes and Events.
Meeting your demands at all times and Exceeding your expectations exceptionally.

29767A7

Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by rubi96(f): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
Take advantage of our 20% discount on our Luxury Mobile Restrooms this Ember month. Book your events now.
Call 08033537927, 08183359577
bbm 749df120

Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by simiolu1(m): 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
The preparation; the entrance
The tears; the smiles
The people; the vows
These moments last forever...
At MidAS Photography, we don't just believe in class
Class is what we are about
A trail would definitely convince you.
Obrigado
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by karlakassy(f): 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
its here again,d EMBER MONTHS special.......CARLA BRIDALS is offering 20% discount on all WEDDING GOWNS(MERMAID/BALL).RUSH NOW WHILE D OFFER IS STILL HOT,NEW ARRIVALS INCLUSIVE...................LETS HELP U LOOK CLASSY N GORG ON UR SPECIAL DAY. CONTACT;07031889946,2351B390
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by poshest(f): 7:31am On Sep 10, 2014
similolu1 pls drop your contact. where is your location
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Rubyz: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hello all, great work you are doing here, this thread has been quite helpful... My weeding is coming up in 6months time, pls help me decide on my colour combination nd post pictures if you hav dem. Turquoise blue, f. Pink nd silver OR purple, pink nd silver.

How do i combine each set of colours for d bridal train nd grooms men? I wil keep askin more questions as i remember them. Thanks for ur help
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by simiolu1(m): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2014
poshest: similolu1 pls drop your contact. where is your location

I'm based in Lagos.

Contact details are
Facebook is right there on my profile. Thanks
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by chiefwedslolo(f): 3:42am On Sep 14, 2014
Rubyz: Hello all, great work you are doing here, this thread has been quite helpful... My weeding is coming up in 6months time, pls help me decide on my colour combination nd post pictures if you hav dem. Turquoise blue, f. Pink nd silver OR purple, pink nd silver.

How do i combine each set of colours for d bridal train nd grooms men? I wil keep askin more questions as i remember them. Thanks for ur help

Hi Rubyz,

Check out these pictures for ideas -

I like to use Pinterest. These two dresses are turquoise and pink Nigerian weddings with a hint of silver -

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/427560558346382118/

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/427560558347307953/

This is a very cute Pink and Purple dress with a hint of silver sparkles:

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/427560558347313902/
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by lolaluv1(f): 11:12am On Sep 14, 2014
@ Phema

Saw this lovely dress on dhgate. However, I don't know the logistics of buying and paying though. Or contacting the buyer like you suggested....
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Adiahabasi: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2014
@ Lola,U cld contact the seller using the chat dialogue box if it shows they are on Line,or better still send the seller an e-mail they reply within hours.Dhgate accepts Nigerian master cards,I've used both gt and first bank cards to shop with them.However,make sure you order way before your wedding, as delivery may take an additional 2- 4 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by rubi96(f): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
If you want elegant chivari chairs for your parties or wedding receptions, contact me on 08033537927 bbm 749df120

Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by ucube: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hello brides pls i need ur assistance her my traditional wedding is few months from now pls i need the house to help in the list of things i need for the marriage as in things to get on my list nd prepare for them and vendors to contact toi its in owerri thanks
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Laeroy(f): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
hi guys...Phema everyone,Goodevening Please I need help with getting original Gold wedding ring (3 in 1)..
I do not recognise an original gold ring and I do need an experienced person who deals with buying and selling to help me out with this...
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by lolaluv1(f): 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
Adiahabasi: @ Lola,U cld contact the seller using the chat dialogue box if it shows they are on Line,or better still send the seller an e-mail they reply within hours.Dhgate accepts Nigerian master cards,I've used both gt and first bank cards to shop with them.However,make sure you order way before your wedding, as delivery may take an additional 2- 4 weeks.

Thanks, Adiahabasi. I registered and saw I could chat or message the sellers like you suggested.

BTW, I served in a school called adiahaobong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / My Breakfast This Morning (picture) / Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.