Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

My Breakfast This Morning (picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Breakfast This Morning (picture) (45705 Views)

Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord / Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos) / What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by wunmi590(m): 10:44am On Jan 04
Good morning N'Landers,

So I was hungry, wify and my two kids have travelled to their home town since Saturday, and would be back this Saturday..

I don't know how to cook, I always leave that to my woman, she's a great cook, I don't want to learn it, because I want to continue appreciating her food..

I've some tubers of yam 🍠 at home and decided to cook one out of it...

It being like 12years I ate yam and palm oil, that was when I had my NYSC in Akwa Ibom (Nung ikono obio).

No gree this year for anybody wey say make you over spend or do pass yourself..

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by wunmi590(m): 10:44am On Jan 04

Alot of expenses this January, so no go do pass yourself...

@mod help us push, so that people won't over do this year...

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Manigie: 10:46am On Jan 04
Simple yet great meal.... Enjoy your self ,man.... No go dey do pass your self

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by wunmi590(m): 10:48am On Jan 04
Manigie:
Simple yet great meal.... Enjoy your self ,man....
No go dey do pass your self

Ah, my brother I no dey look people lifestyle dey take judge mine ooo..

Wife called me yesterday that my jalopy she took to her home town, the tyre burst, I had to change new tyre, an unexpected expenses, because that's what she will drive back home...

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by DonBenny77(m): 10:51am On Jan 04
Oga go and learn how to cook. Even billionaires cook, sometimes you surprise your wifey too like as they return from that village trip food should be ready for them to eat.
Cooking is science just like chemistry right proportion, volume, quantity, timing even Google can teach you. No dey dull yourself... Talk true you enjoy that yam you just chop. What stopped you from making small decent gravy with small fish and other condiments. SMH

181 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by cenaman(m): 10:52am On Jan 04
It looks like u re taking it to where 3 footpart meet. grin grin if u know u know

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by wunmi590(m): 10:56am On Jan 04
DonBenny77:
Oga go and learn how to cook. Even billionaires cook, sometimes you surprise your wifey too like as they return from that village trip food should be ready for them to eat.
Cooking is science just like chemistry right proportion, volume, quantity, timing even Google can teach you. No dey dull yourself... Talk true you enjoy that yam you just chop. What stopped you from making small decent gravy with small fish and other condiments. SMH

Ah, baba, not that I don't want to learn, I had a childhood friend whose marriage almost crash just because of the cooking, this is a first hand experience, me and the guy went to same primary school, secondary school, and live close to my family house, in obalennde, lagos state..

He got married before me, so anytime he's hungry, baba will just go to kitchen and cook, so he always stylishly tell his wife how to cook, so wife took it so personal that the guy doesn't appreciate her food, na so whala start, honestly, no be small thing ooo, but God took control..

So bros, make I dey I as I dey, food plenty to chop grin

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Jennyclay(f): 10:56am On Jan 04
Just tell us you don’t have money and we’ll understand. You broke men should atleast package yourselves this year undecided

Ordinary #550 can prepare yam sauce with that palm oil. You should have just buy #100 pepper, #200 tomatoes, #100 onion, #100 crayfish and #50 Maggi. Bleach the red oil very well, then put your sliced pepper, tomatoes and onion, then put your crayfish and maggi. Food is ready!!

May God help you struggling men this year!

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by wunmi590(m): 10:57am On Jan 04
cenaman:
It looks like u re taking it to where 3 footpart meet. grin grin if u know u know

😆 🤣

3 Likes

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by wunmi590(m): 11:00am On Jan 04
Jennyclay:
undecided

👅

4 Likes

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by LivingSage: 11:19am On Jan 04
Should be only me seeing beyond this comment.

Ideal Wife material kiss
Jennyclay:
Just tell us you don’t have money and we’ll understand. You broke men should atleast package yourselves this year undecided

Ordinary #550 can prepare yam sauce with that palm oil. You should have just buy #100 pepper, #200 tomatoes, #100 onion, #100 crayfish and #50 Maggi. Bleach the red oil very well, then put your sliced pepper, tomatoes and onion, then put your crayfish and maggi. Food is ready!!

7 Likes

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by ProudWitch: 11:26am On Jan 04
wunmi590:
Good morning N'Landers,

So I was hungry, wify and my two kids have travelled to their home town since Saturday, and would be back this Saturday..

I don't know how to cook, I always leave that to my woman, she's a great cook, I don't want to learn it, because I want to continue appreciating her food..

I've some tubers of yam 🍠 at home and decided to cook one out of it...

It being like 12years I ate yam and palm oil, that was when I had my NYSC in Akwa Ibom (Nung ikono obio).

No gree this year for anybody wey say make you over spend or do pass yourself..
The bolded makes no sense.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by wunmi590(m): 11:41am On Jan 04
Jennyclay:

I'm not one of the small boys you throw banter with here on NL..

You are a kid who is still growing, until you grow you will understand..

I will feed you and feed your supposed husband too, I'm not bragging

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by wunmi590(m): 11:41am On Jan 04
ProudWitch:
The bolded makes no sense.

To you, not everybody will be a cook

3 Likes

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by ProudWitch: 11:44am On Jan 04
wunmi590:

To you, not everybody will be a cook
Not everyone would know how to cook, yes. Cooking is a skill to be acquired but your reason behind not learning how to cook makes zero sense.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:35pm On Jan 04
Jennyclay:

Not prevents you from helping him out! This girl, you don carry bad mouth start this year again? Allow him to have peace..

1 Like

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Nicepoker(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04
Far better than eating out. You know what goes into your system.

4 Likes

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Nicepoker(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04
Jennyclay:

Will you keep quite. With tiny legs like praying mantis.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by wunmi590(m): 2:39pm On Jan 04
Nicepoker:
Far better than eating out. You know what goes into your system.

You are right Brotherly

1 Like

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Usmanovic95(m): 2:58pm On Jan 04
wunmi590:

So you didn't learn how to cook because you want to be appreciating your wife's food?

What if she japa go Canada grin grin
You still sabi naw,some guys no fit peel yam not to talk of cooking it.Enjoy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by sacajawea: 3:08pm On Jan 04
Man Dey Bear Wunmi?

2 Likes

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:43pm On Jan 04
You self don try...
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:43pm On Jan 04
sacajawea:
Man Dey Bear Wunmi?
Any time I see that name, it always remind me of my exe lol
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by wunmi590(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04
Usmanovic95:

So you didn't learn how to cook because you want to be appreciating your wife's food?

What if she japa go Canada grin grin
You still sabi naw,some guys no fit peel yam not to talk of cooking it.Enjoy

Lol, baba, I k ow how to cook all those small small concoction, noodles 🍜, but better food, I'm far from it 😆

3 Likes

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Gadafii: 4:36pm On Jan 04
Daniel regha will be proud of you

However I don’t see cooking as woman thing, as I take like food reach I made sure I learn how to cook a lot of food, thanks to my elder brothers wife many years ago

Right now there is nothing a woman can do for me that I can’t do for myself, except doggy and the likes, when it comes to cooking, cleaning after myself and putting my house in other, I carry A1 for that one

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Meteng: 4:39pm On Jan 04
Always a great meal. Hope you added enough pepper. I’ve graduated to adding fresh onion and enough pepper any time I’m doing mine. Enjoy yourself bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Babaibeji2020(m): 4:52pm On Jan 04
Jennyclay:

Coming from a clitocurrency super merchant......not surprised!
More body counts and prosperous clit-assets this beautiful year!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by flokii: 5:29pm On Jan 04
If you see the white yam they use for pounded yam with palm oil on it.. omo na real enjoyment.
I heat the palm oil small before sprinkling on the yam to remove the 'sleeping' taste. If to say egg dey, make you fry am add, e go make mad sense.

3 Likes

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by flokii: 5:32pm On Jan 04
sacajawea:
Man Dey Bear Wunmi?

Yes.. It's unisex name in Yorubaland just like Bisi.

5 Likes

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by wonlasewonimi: 5:36pm On Jan 04
Just turn yourself to shigidi before they come back cheesy
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Ahnii(f): 6:31pm On Jan 04
I m happy for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Character Traits Do Your Parents Have That Annoy You So Much? / Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.