Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Nigeria’s Street Kids: Unprotected And Hopeless - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria’s Street Kids: Unprotected And Hopeless (15397 Views)

Why Are Some Girls Shy To Tell Their Mum They Had Unprotected Sex? / (photos) See How A Dog Save A Hopeless Child In Brazil / Meet Obama's Blood Brother,George Obama Who Is A Hopeless Drunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Street Kids: Unprotected And Hopeless by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Truth is they arent really unprotected. Their parents supervise them especially the fulanis. But there are cases where some people take these children, feed them and put them on the road to beg. The money gotten from begging is given to these people who take them in. This is more prominent in the north
Re: Nigeria’s Street Kids: Unprotected And Hopeless by fredabrown: 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
Niraland should change its name to Bearer Of Bad New Land, the forum is so depressing. I have not experience any other country in the world that does this, broadcast or wash their dirty limning in public like Niraland.

Niraland has also become very crude with fowl language and allowing pictures of naked women and men all over the forum. Without any regards that young children may be using this website.

Another thing is your tribalism, do you think visitor here give a hoot about which tribe you all belong. As far as they are concerned, you are all Nigerian, what ever negative connotation put on Nigeria worldwide also reflex on you the people. Do you all say South African from a specific tribe is racist, no you say the South Africans, the Kenyans, and the Ugandans without giving a thought to which tribe is doing what. Just like in the West, they will refer to you all, as The Africans are foolish, The Africans are meek, and the Africans are Non Productive.

Also, all over the World Wide Web you will see videos and articles of Nigerians in all sort of compromising position. You will rarely see this of any other country because they are vigilant and understand the power of imagery. Makes me question, how can Nigerians be so foolish unless it is not Nigerians doing these threads, videos and its outsiders (non-Nigerians) who are trying to destroy the country’s image

Back to topic, It also appears that most people who frequent this site live in caves and are unaware of the outside world the way the elaborate on a topic for example this topic, Street children. Oh my god!!! Street children in Nigeria!!!! What a horrible country!!!!.

This is creating unnecessary drama, and makes you all look stupid and unintelligent. Street children are all over the world even in very rich countries, so nothing new here. It is best to question, are these really Nigerians children begging, if they are, why are they on the street begging. Where families, friends, neighbours are and what solution can be applied to help such children, not this over dramatic ho, ho you all create.

So instead of creating drama about a situation like this spend some time walking the walk instead of doing the talk.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Street Kids: Unprotected And Hopeless by tara1(f): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
Too bad God help nigeria!!
Re: Nigeria’s Street Kids: Unprotected And Hopeless by bebe2(f): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
oya o o o o o

where are all the blind bats wey like to compare UK wit naija?

make una come put una arguement make i hear o

insensitive creatures
Re: Nigeria’s Street Kids: Unprotected And Hopeless by sunex: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
OMG
Re: Nigeria’s Street Kids: Unprotected And Hopeless by tpia5: 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
fredabrown: Niraland should change its name to Bearer Of Bad New Land, the forum is so depressing. I have not experience any other country in the world that does this, broadcast or wash their dirty limning in public like Niraland.

Niraland has also become very crude with fowl language and allowing pictures of naked women and men all over the forum. Without any regards that young children may be using this website.

Another thing is your tribalism, do you think visitor here give a hoot about which tribe you all belong. As far as they are concerned, you are all Nigerian, what ever negative connotation put on Nigeria worldwide also reflex on you the people. Do you all say South African from a specific tribe is racist, no you say the South Africans, the Kenyans, and the Ugandans without giving a thought to which tribe is doing what. Just like in the West, they will refer to you all, as The Africans are foolish, The Africans are meek, and the Africans are Non Productive.

Also, all over the World Wide Web you will see videos and articles of Nigerians in all sort of compromising position. You will rarely see this of any other country because they are vigilant and understand the power of imagery. Makes me question, how can Nigerians be so foolish unless it is not Nigerians doing these threads, videos and its outsiders (non-Nigerians) who are trying to destroy the country’s image

na today?

its just the way they are.

the ones trying to destroy the country's image are both non-nigerians and nigerians working together to do so.
Re: Nigeria’s Street Kids: Unprotected And Hopeless by tpia5: 6:26am On Nov 30, 2013
the post i quoted deserves its own thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me / Would you leave your husband/wife to marry your long-lost first and true love? / He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.