Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Ghetto Dwan (gangster Thriller) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ghetto Dwan (gangster Thriller) (942 Views)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. / IFY - A Romantic Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghetto Dwan (gangster Thriller) by anthoniosp(m): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2013
I have written the book in paper and pen .....but It contains swear words and lots of them.....I don't really know if the moderators can exclude a ban from the topic.....
Re: Ghetto Dwan (gangster Thriller) by anthoniosp(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2013
J.B right on the car, a sabre 1988 model, it was perfect for the job, it was either him of 2pac goes to holy heaven tonight. It aint no news that J.B and 2pac alongside BIG and puff daddy have been in a catastrophic warfare, well it aint much shit but you know *gangster stuff *. 2pac stole his truck of crap and BIG still got the girlfriend shit on him, puff daddy on the other hand was just some dumb nigga seeking niggas love, trying to beef every nigga in the hood. J.B being the strongest nigga, he got most of the bitches around, most niggas would sit in thier pants just to see him, kids bought guns and had dealers inscribe J.B on them. He had tried to stop the issue by ignoring 2pac but he pushed his luck too far, Damn! He stole his truck of coke, he paid much dough for that shit. "now, it's about time J.B" Lil john told him, "yeah, homie check your bullets". Lil John his most trusted dog, he once choked a po po chips he saw J.B take out a dumb mother fucker. He didn't mind when J.B clipped his sister, she was some crazy bitch sleeping around with notorious BIG. Along with Lil John were Slicks and Sam. His watch clicked 8:00 PM. "let's roll mother fuckers".. He started the sabre, cracked his gun, gave a deep sigh and marched the throttle, the black sabre sped into the darkness...
Re: Ghetto Dwan (gangster Thriller) by sEGXY2(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
anthoniosp: J.B right on the car, a sabre 1988 model, it was perfect for the job, it was either him of 2pac goes to holy heaven tonight. It aint no news that J.B and 2pac alongside BIG and puff daddy have been in a catastrophic warfare, well it aint much shit but you know *gangster stuff *. 2pac stole his truck of crap and BIG still got the girlfriend shit on him, puff daddy on the other hand was just some dumb nigga seeking niggas love, trying to beef every nigga in the hood. J.B being the strongest nigga, he got most of the bitches around, most niggas would sit in thier pants just to see him, kids bought guns and had dealers inscribe J.B on them. He had tried to stop the issue by ignoring 2pac but he pushed his luck too far, Damn! He stole his truck of coke, he paid much dough for that shit. "now, it's about time J.B" Lil john told him, "yeah, homie check your bullets". Lil John his most trusted dog, he once choked a po po chips he saw J.B take out a dumb mother fucker. He didn't mind when J.B clipped his sister, she was some crazy bitch sleeping around with notorious BIG. Along with Lil John were Slicks and Sam. His watch clicked 8:00 PM. "let's roll mother fuckers".. He started the sabre, cracked his gun, gave a deep sigh and marched the throttle, the black sabre sped into the darkness...
guy come complete your story omake sense
Re: Ghetto Dwan (gangster Thriller) by anthoniosp(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ah its been a long time bt let me get back on the keys of steel cool
Re: Ghetto Dwan (gangster Thriller) by Timothy3113(m): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
anthoniosp:
Ah its been a long time bt let me get back on the keys of steel cool
hop u no go run away again
Re: Ghetto Dwan (gangster Thriller) by anthoniosp(m): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
The atmosphere was crowded with yells of his name, he loved it. Siting at the backstage his head bowed looking aimlessly at his gold chains with a big grin..
"Yes nigga hu is the real motherfucker now?"..."Huh"..."Jb I 4king told you man, am gonna rule the streetz".......his mind slowly drifted to the MC who was creating a a hype onstage, he gazed at his wrist watch..9:45, the MC shouted "give it up america 4 tu pac"...
He picked up his microphone parted the stage curtains, that did it ,the lights, the girls, the screams, the hands...all what he needed

The scream of his name rented the air, mehn dis dude gat balls, he took the most feared jb down, he had jb's girl strip openly jst last week and now he got jb's MC on the stage...

"Yeah...we 4king west side now nigga, we don't do no downtown shit no more am fucking with the best raaappppppeeer nd warning if u still on the loosing side then u all loosers...mother fuckers say west side"...the crowd responded with chants of west side.."Now ama give way 4 the number 1 gangster"....
The speakers came on, the crowd went wild and then he began his hit track "only God can judge me"...

MC clipdogg with glee walked down the corrider to his dressing room, he played his part well.."just diss jb nd we gone kill em" that's d exact words tupac said before 3days back he got pictures of the dead jb..."Niggas ama leave americas 4 good" he thought aloud..
Without any hesitation he kicked his already opened door ajar,turned on his lights...he joyfully walked in and "going somewhere"..he froze, he remembered that voice, everyone remembered that voice,...sharply he reached for his desert eagle under his table but his met nothing but empty space...with skipping breath he turned round nd came to meet his worst realities, there jb, slicks and sam....
"No!! u are dead" he hopelessly screamed, "no motherfucker you are dead" slicks squeezed the trigger and he saw a flash of light, heard a sound in his head a sharp pain...

1 Like

Re: Ghetto Dwan (gangster Thriller) by anthoniosp(m): 6:17am On Nov 13, 2014
Sorry ooh but awa able mrs nairaland (word engine) replaced mother fucker 4 naughty person, nd shiit 4 poo...na only at night I go fit post..medical school gives someone no tym...na after serious jacking at spare tym I dey type ooh

(1) (Reply)

A Poem I Wrote To My Girlfriend Dinah / A Nigerian Superhero Novel Idea / Disney World / Triggerfish Looking For African Stories And Animation Concepts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.