Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,974 members, 7,956,645 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? - Computers (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? (38003 Views)

3.5g Hsdpa Universal Internet Modem For As Low As N5,799 / Price Of Mtn 3.5g Modems / How Do I Configure Mtn 3.5g Usb Modem To Share Internet To 5 Pc's Using Router (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by hayprof(m): 2:11am On Oct 12, 2009
How do u want the forum to help you now ?

In wat respect ?
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by lynxnoon(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2009
for me i really dnt knw wat pple enjoy in dis BB dat u cant get on oda high-end fones undecided
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by krazynaija(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2009
hayprof:

How do u want the forum to help you now ?

In wat respect ?

Ok what i really need is help on tethering. I have tried the one posted by NEGRO_NTNS and it worked b4 i subscribed to BIS. Now it doesnt connect anymore. I even downloaded bb tethering app from GETJAR and same thing dont work, thats my only concern for now and i'd really be glad if i can browse with it on my lappy
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by morising1: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2009
i think that they are trying, just that wat they charge is much.modem is 12k and u subscribe for 24/7 for a month which is 10k or night which is 2.5k or weekend which is abt 4.5k. do i have to keep awake for me to browse as a student that can't afford 10k every month?
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by Mavor: 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2009
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by Druss(m): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2009
i use them and I am very impressed. My only problem is that we are three/four in my place with each person having their own laptop. And each wants to connect!!
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by crazyboi1: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2010
Hey,
I have 3.5g phone but dont know how to use the mtn internet on my computer. Internet works fine on my phone.

Abeg let me know how to ehh ?? i dey see many people dey use em !!

thanks !!
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by DoubleN(m): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2010
If your Phone is a Nokia, install the Nokia PC Suite on your PC. Launch the software,plug your phone to the PC and select 'Connect to the internet'.
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by crazyboi1: 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2010
Hey,
yeh its nokia n900, i am using the suite and all, when i click connect it shows "No response from the server" or something !!

I tried it last night and it couldnt connect. Was the MTN network down last night Ny idea??
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by crazyboi1: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2010
It looks like the mtn people switch off the internet services in the night, internet works well during the day but during the night when i have the plan, it doesnt load any pages, not even google, !! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by nicewinner: 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2010
Fairly Used MTN 3.5g Fastlink E630 Data card for sale @ 4k only

PCMCIA Slot

Call or mail 0702 934 6300 or jaxx700@gmail.com

Start browsing now !!!

Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by josite: 7:36am On Aug 13, 2010
i didnt want to share this but someone may also fall into the trap if i dont,.i bought d modem yesterday for 8,500 and pay 10k for 1month and was credited with 10k airtime.i have not used it for 2 hour and ive jus download a word document containing a 1page cv and my balance is now 177naira.im terribly upset.who knows what i may have done wrong.
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by Suntemi(m): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2010
@josite , You made a mistake, you shouldn't have just load the card and started browsing immediately, you should have subscribed to the monthly package by sending 101 as a text to 131, then you would receive[b] a message confirming your subscription[/b]. After this, you can then start browsing. So the mistake you made was not subscribing to a Data Package before browsing. Hope You keep note of this next time.

How I wish I can help you get back your money, but sorry, MTN no even sabi me. I'm only a subscriber like you.
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by JUO(m): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2010
i didnt want to share this but someone may also fall into the trap if i dont,.i bought d modem yesterday for 8,500 and pay 10k for 1month and was credited with 10k airtime.i have not used   it for  2 hour and ive jus download a word document containing a 1page cv and  my balance is now 177naira.im terribly upset.who knows what i may have done wrong.
always ask question don't be shy
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by krazynaija(m): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2010
josite:

i didnt want to share this but someone may also fall into the trap if i dont,.i bought d modem yesterday for 8,500 and pay 10k for 1month and was credited with 10k airtime.i have not used it for 2 hour and ive jus download a word document containing a 1page cv and my balance is now 177naira.im terribly upset.who knows what i may have done wrong.

LMAO! LWKMD! HAHAHAHAHA Bros sorry i know its not funny now but believe me someday you'd remember n laff yo 4R53 off!
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by seyiphoto: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2010
@ sun temi
sun_temi:

@josite , You made a mistake, you shouldn't have just load the card and started browsing immediately, you should have subscribed to the monthly package by sending 101 as a text to 131, then you would receive[b] a message confirming your subscription[/b]. After this, you can then start browsing. So the mistake you made was not subscribing to a Data Package before browsing. Hope You keep note of this next time.

How I wish I can help you get back your money, but sorry, MTN no even sabi me. I'm only a subscriber like you.

help
i just got a multilinks evdo, & loaded it up with 3.4k, pls hosw do i indicate or select d 50hrs bundle package,
i no wan fall mugu 4 multilinks o!!!
oya gurus in the house, over to you bail me out IJN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

5 Gadgets That Are All Hype And Overpriced / Surf The Web Anonymously! / Easy Steps To Format A Window7 Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.