Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Why Is The Percentage Of People That Married Their "First Love" So Low? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Percentage Of People That Married Their "First Love" So Low? (1927 Views)

How Guys Stoop So Low Because A Woman's Big Backside (PHOTO) / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / Why is Love so Painful at Times? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Percentage Of People That Married Their "First Love" So Low? by shabach4u: 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hello people, I wonder why the percentage of people that end up marrying their first love is very low even among seemingly religious ones.I made up my mind from the word go that I will marry the very first girl I date, but it never worked out. Can anybody tell me why?
Re: Why Is The Percentage Of People That Married Their "First Love" So Low? by Miner13: 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
1st love in most cases is born out of infatuation and low knowledge of what love mean.
When these errors make it stand, that love they claimed hold them together will disappear into tin air

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Percentage Of People That Married Their "First Love" So Low? by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
Most people start dating "early" in life. The word "early" was put in parenthesis because its relative.
For some who started dating at 15yrs it may be early, while 18yrs may be late for some others.
The point is most start dating in their teenage years - a period where we are still learning about ourselves and the world around us is still molding us into who we will later become.
By the time a person is 25yrs, they probably think about their first so called love and go "what on earth was I thinking"!
With time, People change, so do their likes, dislikes and loves.
So.......
Re: Why Is The Percentage Of People That Married Their "First Love" So Low? by shabach4u: 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
Thanks guys!
Re: Why Is The Percentage Of People That Married Their "First Love" So Low? by Exponental(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
1. Man proposes, God disposes.
2. 1st love mostly come as lust, infatuation, peer pressure or youthful exorberance.
3. Marriage is divine. Pray dat u marry d perfect person 4 u.

(1) (Reply)

Hi, Rate This Picture / Marriage Lessons From A Couple's 11 Text Messages / Between Northern Babes And Southern Babes Who Is More Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.