Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Ladies, Beware Of The Down Low Brother!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Beware Of The Down Low Brother!!! (1374 Views)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ / LADIES Beware Of These GUYS!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Beware Of The Down Low Brother!!! by Deschil: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
I have been thinking of putting this up for a while, I did hesitate but the practice is reaching an alarming rate...gay men are dating/getting married to straight females to cover their act. The whole gay thing is getting out of hand; don't be surprised-your ex-boyfriend might now be gay. Some guys who consider themselves "open-minded" try the act and get hooked. Sadly, many girls, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO ARE DESPERATE TO TRAVEL ABROAD date these guys and get married to them. Long distance dating is the perfect situation for the gay guy, he cleans his act while you visit and continues his lifestyle once you are gone.
If a guy comes from "abroad" to date/marry you, verify (carefully) why no Nigerian girl abroad was good enough for him (they use the "I want a Nigerian girl excuse" ) Trust me, there are Nigerian girls all over the world and a new set comes in each school season-find out why he didn't connect with any of them among other things...also who and when last he dated a girl...
If you never knew this "abroad guy", if you don't know those who know him where he lives PRESENTLY & HIS LIFESTYLE, my sister, you would be best to run or just PRAY hard-I see these girls falling over themselves to travel and falling victim to the down-low guy who marries them just to satisfy his family.
Some will come on here to attack me but to be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of The Down Low Brother!!! by CyrusLevi(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
Gay topics really making the rounds on the forum

Ladies should really take note of this cover-up relationships,it seems to be the order of the day for same-sex loving people.

How do you know they are into the same-gender?
Advice:Love with your head and not your heart alone.stop falling for the looks,charms or prospects.

Demand the availability of presence,time and love unconditionally.

Try to know who their so called friends."he's Chidibere,my collegue from office,he's spending the night"-Ladies be sensitive,at night monitor them when they stay up at night.

"I'm passing the night with anthony",-who's anthony,where does he live,be curious.

Always going on business trips,try to find out what for,where he stays".

Don't settle for less,rather remain single than marry or date in pity.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Beware Of The Down Low Brother!!! by Deschil: 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
Thank you Cyrus!!!
Cyrus Levi: Gay topics really making the rounds on the forum

Ladies should really take note of this cover-up relationships,it seems to be the order of the day for same-sex loving people.

How do you know they are into the same-gender?
Advice:Love with your head and not your heart alone.stop falling for the looks,charms or prospects.

Demand the availability of presence,time and love unconditionally.

Try to know who their so called friends."he's Chidibere,my collegue from office,he's spending the night"-Ladies be sensitive,at night monitor them when they stay up at night.

"I'm passing the night with anthony",-who's anthony,where does he live,be curious.

Always going on business trips,try to find out what for,where he stays".

Don't settle for less,rather remain single than marry or date in pity.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of The Down Low Brother!!! by CyrusLevi(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Deschil: Thank you Cyrus!!!
You are welcome.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of The Down Low Brother!!! by fittty(m): 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nigerian ladies wouldn't care one bit. As long as he's fucking a guy not a lady.
#SickHumans
Re: Ladies, Beware Of The Down Low Brother!!! by Deschil: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
shocked You don't say! No, its impossible
fittty: Nigerian ladies wouldn't care one bit. As long as he's fucking a guy not a lady.
#SickHumans

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Stay Friends With An Ex? / Some African Women are Curvaceous / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.