Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

What Is A 'teller Number', In The Nigerian Context? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is A 'teller Number', In The Nigerian Context? (6951 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Woman That Built 4 Bedroom Flat From Roasted Corn Business / Market Timing And Understanding The Risk Within The Nigerian Context / Research On Atm (automated Teller Machines) Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is A 'teller Number', In The Nigerian Context? by ifegy: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
Guys, need an answer; please and thanks! I think it has something to do with a bank account...
Re: What Is A 'teller Number', In The Nigerian Context? by arbitrage: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
ifegy: Guys, need an answer; please and thanks! I think it has something to do with a bank account...

When you walk in to any bank to deposit over the counter, you usually pick a teller to fill and you also meet a teller to attend to you at the desk. The teller number is more or less the folio number printed on the particular deposit slip you completed for use. Additionally, when you are attended to at the payment till of any business concern when making your payment for items, the attendant who attends to you is usually shown on the payment teller receipt showing the attendant's name and/or his/her teller number.
Re: What Is A 'teller Number', In The Nigerian Context? by ifegy: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
Thank you. Sounds like you get a different teller number for each transaction, then? I ask because I was trying to sign up on the Nigerian central securities clearing website (www.cscsnigeriaplc.com) and it asks for a teller number, which left me puzzled...Anyone have any clues about this
Re: What Is A 'teller Number', In The Nigerian Context? by Owuda4321: 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

I Will Teach You How I Make Money Online Without Any Capital Passively / How To Send Money To US? / Massive Investment In Igboland Begins!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.