Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

My Most Embarrassing Moment - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Most Embarrassing Moment (1234 Views)

Most Embarrassing Moment Ever(hilarious) / Your Most Embarrassing Moment / That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Most Embarrassing Moment by ijbeauty(f): 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
Some of us might have been embarrassed in one way or the other, some have been embarrassed unintentionally, because of someone, or you were at the wrong place at the wrong time...
This trend is created to lighten up our mood by sharing that moment you were so embarrassed and the only thing left in your mind was for you to grow wings and fly..

There are 2 to 3 moments but this remains d most embarrassing moment 4 me..
It all happened in my 200L, wen we (course mates) were waiting outside 4 our senior colleagues to b done wit der lecture so we can use d hall, I was gisting with my frnds wen I saw my cos rep approaching, stepping down from d pavement to go greet him, suddenly my mini skirt pulled down leaving jst my undies, I felt as if I should disappear, tnk God every1 around "maintained" and till tomorrow I never saw the skirt wit my eyes...

Kip ur comments coming...
Re: My Most Embarrassing Moment by illicit(m): 9:37am On Nov 29, 2013
WTF! i rebuke familiar spirits in jesus name
Re: My Most Embarrassing Moment by bostish(m): 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
tongue
ijbeauty: Some of us might have been embarrassed in one way or the other, some have been embarrassed unintentionally, because of someone, or you were at the wrong place at the wrong time...
This trend is created to lighten up our mood by sharing that moment you were so embarrassed and the only thing left in your mind was for you to grow wings and fly..

There are 2 to 3 moments but this remains d most embarrassing moment 4 me..
It all happened in my 200L, wen we (course mates) were waiting outside 4 our senior colleagues to b done wit der lecture so we can use d hall, I was gisting with my frnds wen I saw my cos rep approaching, stepping down from d pavement to go greet him, suddenly my mini skirt pulled down leaving jst my undies, I felt as if I should disappear, tnk God every1 around "maintained" and till tomorrow I never saw the skirt wit my eyes...

Kip ur comments coming...
Re: My Most Embarrassing Moment by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
Please cum again...

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Kaduna, Emergency Cars Break Down / Interview With Patience Jonathan ( Very Funny) / Wich Do U Think She Needs..perfume Or Dictionary??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.