Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Help For The Widow Our Able Gov. Told To "GO AND DIE" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help For The Widow Our Able Gov. Told To "GO AND DIE" (717 Views)

Very Important And Urgent Question For Our Able New Governor Of Rivers State! / Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda / Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help For The Widow Our Able Gov. Told To "GO AND DIE" by doncaster(m): 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
This is an appeal, if anybody know the "GO AND DIE" widow let him/her let me know I have something for her.
Nlanders let's help our fellow citizens that are being neglected and wished death by our leaders because they are poor.

This woman need our help right now.
Re: Help For The Widow Our Able Gov. Told To "GO AND DIE" by abdurrazaq(m): 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
I suggest you extend your help to other widows/poor as well. Many more are suffering in this country. The Governor should apologise asap because his choice of words to that woman was nothing short of wicked.

I would have loved to help but still trying hard to survive myself. embarassed
Re: Help For The Widow Our Able Gov. Told To "GO AND DIE" by doncaster(m): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
abdurrazaq: I suggest you extend your help to other widows/poor as well. Many more are suffering in this country. The Governor should apologise asap because his choice of words to that woman was nothing short of wicked.

Yes I know there are many other widows around but I have not seen any subjected to kind of inhuman act by a public official in such a public place.
Re: Help For The Widow Our Able Gov. Told To "GO AND DIE" by wablet(m): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
I also have N20000 for the widow if she can be located
Re: Help For The Widow Our Able Gov. Told To "GO AND DIE" by talktimi(m): 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
abdurrazaq: I suggest you extend your help to other widows/poor as well. Many more are suffering in this country. The Governor should apologise asap because his choice of words to that woman was nothing short of wicked.

there are some words "sorry" cant heal. His choice of words makes me doubt if he ever loved his late wife or even regarded her a bit. Im so disappointed in him as he's someone i held in high esteem.

(1) (Reply)

Isa Muazu 'in UK After Flight Turned Back From Nigeria' / Jonathan Will Return As President, Say Tukur, Alamieyeseigha / Al Mustapha Ordered Us To Assassinate Kudi Abiola And Abraham Adesanya --sgt.rog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.