Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Help! Four Youths Are Desperate To Be Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! Four Youths Are Desperate To Be Out (585 Views)

7 Reasons Nigerian Youth Are Highly Desperate For White Collar Jobs. / Desperate And Funny Things We Do When We Are Searching For Job / Reasons Why Majority Of Nigerian Youths Are Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Four Youths Are Desperate To Be Out by OgeneDom(m): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2008
Dear readers,
Please i have a very big problem. I have four friends in which one of them is a lady who everyboby believed that they are bad because of their bad habit of alcohol comsumption. TO me I know about it but i have done my best to see that they minimise the intake if not stopind them. But they have ended up posing a very big challenge on me by asking me to give them ten good reasons why they should stop taking alcohol as they do and ten reasons why i said it has side effect on them mostly in future. The worst is that they do this as they smoke.
They are presently treatning the relationship taht took us many years to build as my parents are no more in surport of the relationship just because of their smoking and drinking habit. Help me as friend by giving me great and wounderful suggestions and raesons to stop this as i have told them it has a very dangerious effect on them.

Thanks and God bless as i expect your immediate response on this.

(1) (Reply)

Come Join Our Sales Unit / Job Vacancy In A Cafe / Is It Right For Govt Agency To Be Collecting Scratch Card Money? For Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.