Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Kelechi Iheanacho’s Father Confirms He Is Set To Join Manchester City - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho’s Father Confirms He Is Set To Join Manchester City (433 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Kelechi Iheanacho In Manchester / Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World / Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho’s Father Confirms He Is Set To Join Manchester City by 360naija: 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
Kelechi Iheanacho’s father, James, has
confirmed that his son is set to sign for
English Premier League side, Manchester
City.
Iheanacho has courted interested from big
European clubs, after he emerged as the
best player at the U-17 World Cup in UAE,
where he scored six goals, as the Golden
Eaglets lifted the trophy.
“As I am talking to you, I have chosen in my
mind that Kelechi is going to Manchester
United,” he said on SuperSport’s ‘Monday
Night Football’, before correcting himself by
saying: “I have told you that he is going to
Manchester City.”
He also revealed that the player’s family
made the decision together, on Monday
night, after praying together.
“We prayed [on Monday] and, after due
consultations with family members, we
came up with Manchester City, believing he
has a future there,” he explained. “That is
where he will be uplifted.”
James last week raised an alarm that his
son was missing, but it understood he
returned on Monday morning, before the
decision was made. - See more at: http://360naija.com/?p=7201&preview=true#sthash.p7l5OL2o.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Drop To 36th In Latest Fifa Ranking / Keshi Speaks Out / All You Need To Know About 2014 FIFA World Cup And Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.