Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Let Me Help You Build A Free Script. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let Me Help You Build A Free Script. (473 Views)

[ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help / Free Script To Check Domain Availability / Can You Build A Result Checking Portal For A School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Help You Build A Free Script. by aikfrank(m): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
I want to help the first 5 persons add something unique to their site.

I can help you add some very advanced features to your website. I will not be building a full website, just an area of your website you would have employed a developer for.

Example, I can help you integrate an sms notification if a user registers at your site (to either you the admin or the registered user), or including some email functions, and so on.
Online payment integration
Script modification
Database interaction e.t.c

Please don't ask me un necessary questions, just first 5 persons.

If your are requesting for a complex work that will take me more than 45mins to complete, then I will have to bill you.
Re: Let Me Help You Build A Free Script. by hollyfat(m): 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
Please i need sms notification for my site
Re: Let Me Help You Build A Free Script. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: Let Me Help You Build A Free Script. by aikfrank(m): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
hollyfat: Please i need sms notification for my site

Which site pls?

And how do you want it?

Sms notification to you or to the user?
Re: Let Me Help You Build A Free Script. by aikfrank(m): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mzsolex: xup bro, hope u saw my text now?

*. online payment integration
*. an interface that allows users to upload their files

Upload their files where?
Which type of files? Photo or document?

And which of the payment platforms?

Simple pay, vogue e.t.c
Re: Let Me Help You Build A Free Script. by hollyfat(m): 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
aikfrank:

Which site pls?

And how do you want it?

Sms notification to you or to the user?
The site is GurusTrick. I need sms notification to users
Re: Let Me Help You Build A Free Script. by aikfrank(m): 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
hollyfat: The site is GurusTrick. I need sms notification to users

At my signature you will see my phone num, call me tomorrow by 9.00am so I can fix it for you.
Re: Let Me Help You Build A Free Script. by hollyfat(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
aikfrank:

At my signature you will see my phone num, call me tomorrow by 9.00am so I can fix it for you.

thanks***
Re: Let Me Help You Build A Free Script. by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 29, 2013
[quote author=aikfrank]

Upload their files where?
Which type of files? Photo or document?

And which of the payment platforms?

Simple pay
Re: Let Me Help You Build A Free Script. by sylvar02(m): 1:11am On Nov 29, 2013
Help with script modification
Re: Let Me Help You Build A Free Script. by aikfrank(m): 4:47am On Nov 29, 2013
Mzsolex: [url=xtra9ra.hexat.com]xtra9ra[/url]
simple pay will do
type of file's image-jpg/png precisely

Choose one, file upload or payment integration. Cos I actually said a script not scripts, I have other works I do too.

So which one my brother?
Re: Let Me Help You Build A Free Script. by aikfrank(m): 4:48am On Nov 29, 2013
sylvar02: Help with script modification

What's being modified?

Pls explain in details.
Re: Let Me Help You Build A Free Script. by aikfrank(m): 4:52am On Nov 29, 2013
Please don't contact me relating to this free script if I didn't ask you to except other wise, our discussion will be here public only if we need to discuss something very private.

Thanks for your corporation.
Re: Let Me Help You Build A Free Script. by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 29, 2013
aikfrank:

Choose one, file upload or payment integration. Cos I actually said a script not scripts, I have other works I do too.

So which one my brother?
alryt file upload.
Re: Let Me Help You Build A Free Script. by aikfrank(m): 7:12am On Nov 29, 2013
Mzsolex: alryt file upload.

Let me know what am doing.
They will be up loading an image, that will be displayed as their profile picture, or up loading image file during comment or inside comment box.
Both are not the same, so please choose, and then contact me by 9.30am today.

(1) (Reply)

Web Design Tutor Needed / Token Use On Interswitch Payment Gateways, Any Safer? / Open Letter : Obasanjo An Egomaniac , Says Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.