Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! (21134 Views)

Sony Playstation 4 Now N60,000 On Konga Fall Yakata / Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale / Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by Kelvindwaplord(m): 8:40am On Nov 29, 2013
Konga Is Bringing Something Big today!! Today is konga's black friday fall yakata sales day!! Konga is offerring massive slash on sales today.

Imagine buying a sony ps4 for just #60,000 instead of #138,000 , Tecno Phantom A+ For #19,000 Instead Of #38,000 , Sony Xperia V Now goes for #47,000 instead of #76,000 , HTc one now goes for #97,990 instead of #110,000 And Lots More!!

This promo starts Today , Friday 29th November 2013 And Ends Monday December 2 2013!!!

Why Dont You Buy That Phone , That Laptop Or That Electronic Device That You've always wanted to have!!!!!

Hurry Now Go over to Konga.com And Shop Now!!!

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2013
The site wasn't going initially!! Overwhelmingly Massive traffic!! ;DI guess as at 9 to 10 o clock.. SO i Decided to Trot online and finally got this information from their face book page >>>>

The Yakata page may not be accessible but the sales items are! Look out for the 'SALE' tag on products to find Yakata Sales items.

[size=16pt]# DontDull Visit http:///?k_id=nigeria to start shopping.[/size]

There are many various items on sale at very cheap prices apart from the Techno phantom, you can scan the site through their various categories and shop for whatever choice of product you wanna buy,

UPDATE!!!! SUNDAY 1ST DECEMBER !!!
According to Konga's official blog and twitter handle, the Much awaited and much talked about Techno Phantom of #19,000 will be available during the Cyber Monday Sales, let's only wait and see how that will turn out since the disappointment angry of the PS4 Console is still lingering in the minds of a lot of Interested Game freaks like me who couldn't purchase the PS4.

[size=18pt] Don't Dull Visit http:///?k_id=nigeria and start your night vigil on their site till the techno phantom goes live ON morning Monday cheesy[/size]

Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by emmanuell23(m): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2013
Are u serious...2nd to comment
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by Deekaydadon(m): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2013
Dem Neva start na undecided
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by israel007: 11:50am On Nov 29, 2013
ok
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2013
Deekaydadon: Dem Neva start na undecided
The site wasn't going initially!! Overwhelmingly Massive traffic!! ;DI guess as at 9 to 10 o clock.. SO i Decided to Trot online and finally got this information from their face book page >>>>

The Yakata page may not be accessible but the sales items are! Look out for the 'SALE' tag on products to find Yakata Sales items.

# DontDull Visit http:///?k_id=nigeria to start shopping.

P.S

...I have taken the pains to capture the screen shot and draw a circle around such products that are available for the Offer.Thanks

[size=18pt]Visit http:///?k_id=nigeria to start shopping.[/size]
]

Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by Jerryjat(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2013
Ok...

How much will memory card of... Just 2G cost?...
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by ecode1(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2013
I"ll check out their website if i can get a good stuff to buy.
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by guttentag(m): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2013
Awuf
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by Gosj01(m): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2013
mk i jst see 19,000 now, tecno f7 don sure be dat
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by guttentag(m): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2013
I fiy get LCD for 10k
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by domack99(m): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2013
Wonder why all this advert here and there when nothing is happening on the site,

1 Like

Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by jideolasoji(m): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2013
i love my naija.... SONY released 1million copies, all sold out... not even available on amazon and ebay.. thats what KONGO.COM is selling for 40k.. i hail kongo...

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by lifestyle1(m): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2013
More traffic again
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2013
domack99: Wonder why all this advert here and there when nothing is happening on the site,

P.S

...I have taken the pains to capture the screen shot and draw a circle around such products that are available for the Offer.Thanks

Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by bionicdude(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2013
d ps4 is wat i have in mind since i've got no one in d us to send it down,d uk price is ridiculous and jumia are just a bunch of highly publicised thieves.let me rush to their site before their stock finishes
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by gomis(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2013
Wey i never fit buy the one we dey my front for kakuri market finish, na online shopping i wan come do?
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by Realtony76(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2013
With all the hype.... Mehn! KONGA fall hand somehow.... And for the products with the 'SALE' tag.... Oh boi no think am na goods wey no dey for stock
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by Fricain: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2013
BE PAID N228,800 MONTHLY!
Grab this ICT Empowerment opportunity today. Get trained FREE of charge and be paid cash! Read More:
http:///social/354/14865
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by adexsimply(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
D.trader:

I got this information from their face book page ;
The Yakata page may
not be accessible but the sales items are!
Look out for the 'SALE' tag on products to find
Yakata Sales items. # DontDull Visit
to start shopping.
I don dey search the whole website since, I no see any PS4 o angry angry
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by adexsimply(m): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
bionicdude: d ps4 is wat i have in mind since i've got no one in d us to send it down,d uk price is ridiculous and jumia are just a bunch of highly publicised thieves.let me rush to their site before their stock finishes
Me too o..PS4 @ 60k?? shocked shocked shocked this sounds too good to be true
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
Plz wea is dea shop address leme go dea nd buy, no tym 4 dis önlyn nd delivery matter.. Abg if u knw d plc tel me.. And u wil b rewarded in heaven
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by abhosts(m): 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
PS4 deal cannot be for real.
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by cupid4ig(m): 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
bionicdude: d ps4 is wat i have in mind since i've got no one in d us to send it down,d uk price is ridiculous and jumia are just a bunch of highly publicised thieves.let me rush to their site before their stock finishes
I have bn on the site since 9am cant find the ps4 its no where to be found
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by lifestyle1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
D.trader:

Update ;
I got this information from their face book page
The Yakata page may
not be accessible but the sales items are!
Look out for the 'SALE' tag on products to find
Yakata Sales items. # DontDull Visit
to start shopping.

Too late bro
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
adexsimply:
I don dey search the whole website since, I no see any PS4 o angry angry

Maybe its sold out cheesy keep trying tho.
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by mspee(f): 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
jide olasoji: i love my naija.... SONY released 1million copies, all sold out... not even available on amazon and ebay.. thats what KONGO.COM is selling for 40k.. i hail kongo...

Kongo ko, togo ni undecided
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by buoye1(m): 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
Them they sell gf's their?I nid 1 with a reduced price!
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by fittty(m): 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
Dayuumm!

1 Like

Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
cupid4ig: I have bn on the site since 9am cant find the ps4 its no where to be found

lol

P.S

visit this link for all you may need to know
https://www.nairaland.com/1535642/all-need-know-konga-fall

Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by lifestyle1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
angry

Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by wheesin(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
I NO GET MONEY..WHEN ITS FREE PM ME

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PLACE YOUR ORDERS ON AMAZON, EBAY, etc AND SHIP TO NIGERIA AT $5/LBS / *** Brand New Iphone XR-13 128gig New Edition *** / Brand New Bluetooth Keyboard Plus Otg (usb) Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.