Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! (21127 Views)

Sony Playstation 4 Now N60,000 On Konga Fall Yakata / Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale / Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by hariorh: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
Received my order finally via UPS.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by cupid4ig(m): 12:15am On Dec 12, 2013
hariorh:

Hope u called them or sent an email to them since then. I also ordered mine on the 29th
I have even on twitter and on facebook.
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by sammieguze(m): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2013
hariorh: Received my order finally via UPS.
where is your location?
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by hariorh: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2013
sammieguze: where is your location?

Lagos, Near Ilasa
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by realtem(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
hariorh:

Lagos, Near Ilasa
It's easy for them to ship withing lagos. I wonder why they would tell me lies that the device was out of stock instead of plainly telling me they can't ship it to ilorin here.
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by hariorh: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
realtem: It's easy for them to ship withing lagos. I wonder why they would tell me lies that the device was out of stock instead of plainly telling me they can't ship it to ilorin here.

Guess that's their excuse. Sorry bro.
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by cupid4ig(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ok guys finally got my package today from Konga. Got a call in the morning from ups express telling me I have a package and they asked him to collect money if I am aware about the money?I told him yes. its pay on delivery. So he asked if he should come to my house or me come to their office I told him I will come to their office cos I have already left home. The funniest thing was that I was already made up my mind to spend that money today and ask them to return the order whenever they showed up. All the same the package is working well. Its galaxy note

1 Like

Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by sammieguze(m): 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
cupid4ig: Ok guys finally got my package today from Konga. Got a call in the morning from ups express telling me I have a package and they asked him to collect money if I am aware about the money?I told him yes. its pay on delivery. So he asked if he should come to my house or me come to their office I told him I will come to their office cos I have already left home. The funniest thing was that I was already made up my mind to spend that money today and ask them to return the order whenever they showed up. All the same the package is working well. Its galaxy note
where is ur location
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by cupid4ig(m): 12:29am On Dec 14, 2013
sammieguze: where is ur location
anambra
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by MissOpe(f): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2013
Goodmorning guys, Please is there anyone here who has gotten his /her refund from konga.....If there is I'll like to know how many days it takes after the date of processing before the refund is being made...Thanks in anticipation...
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by sammieguze(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
Miss Ope: Goodmorning guys, Please is there anyone here who has gotten his /her refund from konga.....If there is I'll like to know how many days it takes after the date of processing before the refund is being made...Thanks in anticipation...
de jst sent me a mail that it has been processed. the money has been deducted from my wallet but am still waiting fr credit alert frm my bank
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by MissOpe(f): 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
sammieguze:
de jst sent me a mail that it has been processed. the money has been deducted from my wallet but am still waiting fr credit alert frm my bank
Thanks bro..please do let me know when u get an alert
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by sammieguze(m): 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
Miss Ope: Goodmorning guys, Please is there anyone here who has gotten his /her refund from konga.....If there is I'll like to know how many days it takes after the date of processing before the refund is being made...Thanks in anticipation...
JST GOT MINE TODAY
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by realtem(m): 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
Miss Ope:
Thanks bro..please do let me know when u get an alert
got mine last week thursday.
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by zopaks: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
wow! back again!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

*** Brand New Iphone XR-13 128gig New Edition *** / Brand New Bluetooth Keyboard Plus Otg (usb) Cable / e@Board & StarBoard & D-Board Interactive Whiteboards For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.