Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! (21126 Views)

Sony Playstation 4 Now N60,000 On Konga Fall Yakata / Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale / Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by Kelvindwaplord(m): 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
12month:

buy through ur link? dnt understand dis one o

what i mean is that click on my link when u're ready to buy from konga. That way i'ld get some comission
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by sammieguze(m): 6:54am On Dec 03, 2013
Red_Card: No testifiers yet? That means its rubbish. Personally, I dislike buying online but I think Jumia is better than Konga. As for our darling SLOT, them dey ever do promo @all?
yes o. 5% discount on anytin bought on slut.

nb...nt slot o cheesy
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by hariorh: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
I was lucky. Guess i was the last person to purchase the phantom A+ on their site this morning even when i thought it had ended yesterday. As soon as i went back to see if i can purchase another one, the site became unavailable and later the price jumped back to 33k.

grin
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
I shall never shop konga.com ever.. i have never seen such inefficient customer service.. delays in delivery and lack of timing..
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
hariorh: I was lucky. Guess i was the last person to purchase the phantom A+ on their site this morning even when i thought it had ended yesterday. As soon as i went back to see if i can purchase another one, the site became unavailable and later the price jumped back to 33k.

grin
cheesy you are sooo lucky, did you fast and pray when you woke up today? undecided
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by hariorh: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
D.trader:

cheesy you are sooo lucky, did you fast and pray when you woke up today? undecided

Hehehehehehehe... Still waiting for the package though. Hope say no be next year e go reach me sha

grin
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by tunex23: 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
Konga na scammers......bunch of 419iers
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by cupid4ig(m): 1:01am On Dec 05, 2013
still waiting for the Note 10.1 i ordered since friday
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by sammieguze(m): 5:33am On Dec 05, 2013
cupid4ig: still waiting for the Note 10.1 i ordered since friday
wea is ur location? Still waiting fr my huawei ascend to be delivered too. Fr ow long must i wait nw? Mtcheeeeew
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by cupid4ig(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2013
sammieguze:
wea is ur location? Still waiting fr my huawei ascend to be delivered too. Fr ow long must i wait nw? Mtcheeeeew
me don tire sef I tweeted them but they didn't reply me on Twitter
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by realtem(m): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2013
sammieguze:
i ordered the huawei ascend also and i haven't recieved it. When i asked their customer service on twitter, they said my order has been confirmed but delivery takes 4-6 working days. This is the 4th working day since my order. Hoping to get it this friday or next monday
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by HOPE8888(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
@ShopKonga or anyone in the house; how can I delete my konga account??
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by sammieguze(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
realtem: When i asked their customer service on twitter, they said my order has been confirmed but delivery takes 4-6 working days. This is the 4th working day since my order. Hoping to get it this friday or next monday
4 - 6 days? Wtf... Na wha fr dem o. Sumtin wey i don plan tk buga fr saturday? Mk dem no try shit o.
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by Kelvindwaplord(m): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2013
U guys should chill , they'ld get to u

1 Like

Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by hariorh: 9:22am On Dec 06, 2013
One of my padi say all those stuffs wey dem put online no dey their warehouse... say dem just dey put the stuffs inside packs from UK ni. That's why its taking ages for them to deliver. Still waiting for my Yakata Phantom O. Ehn Ehn!!! angry

grin
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by mashaun(m): 10:05am On Dec 06, 2013
Corporate scam indeed !
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by realtem(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
Kelvindwaplord: U guys should chill , they'ld get to u
We know konga is not a scam like so many novices in here are shouting but it's taking too long for the delivery(even within nigeria). I ordered last saturday and paid instantly via atm card and this is friday.
They really need to improve
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by Kelvindwaplord(m): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
realtem: We know konga is not a scam like so many novices in here are shouting but it's taking too long for the delivery(even within nigeria). I ordered last saturday and paid instantly via atm card and this is friday.
They really need to improve

just chill bro. Maybe they had too many deliveires coz of their promo dats why its taking time.. And Anoter factor that delays delivery is your location!
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by sammieguze(m): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
I beg... Who don get him konga package
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by cupid4ig(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
sammieguze: I beg... Who don get him konga package
this guys are thieves they msg me on Saturday telling me my items has bn shipped since friday till today I haven't seen or heard anything from them.
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by hariorh: 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
They called me today to say I should expect my order in 48hours time... angry
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by cupid4ig(m): 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
hariorh: They called me today to say I should expect my order in 48hours time... angry
havent even received any call my annoyance is I will be travelling on Wednesday and only my mom will be at home when they come that is if they will and I really need to check the product I ordered to make sure it's ok, its a tab and my mom is not techy. To really know what to check. Me dont want a story with my money. I ordered for galaxy note
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by MissOpe(f): 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
Is there anyone here who has gotten the delivery of items purchased during the yakata sales?
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by realtem(m): 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
after all the delays and waste of credit, konga later told me that the ascend w1 i ordered was out of stock that they have refunded it back to my konga account.
They asked me if i wanted the money to remain in my konga account for other transactions or to be deposited to my bank account, anyway me i told them i want my cash and they asked for my account details. Hoping to see the deposit tomorrow
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by MissOpe(f): 7:41am On Dec 11, 2013
realtem: after all the delays and waste of credit, konga later told me that the ascend w1 i ordered was out of stock that they have refunded it back to my konga account.
They asked me if i wanted the money to remain in my konga account for other transactions or to be deposited to my bank account, anyway me i told them i want my cash and they asked for my account details. Hoping to see the deposit tomorrow
I also ordered for the W1 ascend phone......since the 29th of Nov....though I haven't gotten any call from them but I do hope they refund my money
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by mashaun(m): 8:31am On Dec 11, 2013
i got my refund yesterday.
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by sammieguze(m): 8:45am On Dec 11, 2013
hariorh: They called me today to say I should expect my order in 48hours time... angry
for what? ascend w1?
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by hariorh: 11:06am On Dec 11, 2013
sammieguze: for what? ascend w1?

Tecno A+.

Just got a call from a despatch rider that he's on his way with it... after ten days

Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by rubi96(f): 11:26am On Dec 11, 2013
hariorh:

Tecno A+.

Just got a call from a despatch rider that he's on his way with it... after ten days

that's what i ordered too but haven't recieved mine
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by cupid4ig(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2013
hariorh:

Tecno A+.

no call yet since 29th
Re: Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! by hariorh: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
cupid4ig: no call yet since 29th

Hope u called them or sent an email to them since then. I also ordered mine on the 29th

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

*** Brand New Iphone XR-13 128gig New Edition *** / Brand New Bluetooth Keyboard Plus Otg (usb) Cable / e@Board & StarBoard & D-Board Interactive Whiteboards For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.