Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,295 members, 7,867,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! (1865 Views)

What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? / Cc Your Most Popular Nairaland On Romance Section This Year / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Danhumprey: 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
Booty butt chic: aww guess I made u feel bad...sorry huhn
Thanks once again for that comment. I guess it's time to move on. It was fun in Romance section with you guys while it lasted. Cheers! smiley

1 Like

Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
Definately Vivianc. Her comments in the Singles Summit made a huge impact in my current relationship. Just found out less than 10mins ago that she is now late. I still can't believe it. Life is so fleeting. and to think that I kept procrastinating because I needed to send her a private message so she would counsel me on a few things.... cry cry cry cry
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Vivly(f): 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Thanks once again for that comment. I guess it's time to move on. It was fun in Romance section with you guys while it lasted. Cheers! smiley
Ahn Ahn. What do you mean by that? You aren't leaving, are you?
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Iaz93: 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Thanks once again for that comment. I guess it's time to move on. It was fun in Romance section with you guys while it lasted. Cheers! smiley
Bro, you're kidding, right? undecided
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Wow!!

She's cool like that? shocked

I like her tho lipsrsealed , she's a Nice Person wink

I know.
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
haa liar,he's claiming 2 run again...he wud be here again in 2 seconds! Infact he's currently viewing dis thread

Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Dannylux: 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
That wasn't nice cry
Namesake, come back here!!

Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by DExplorer1: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
sexymoma:
D-Explorer...... From his comment one would know that he is an old man grin
Where was i? Old man? Where is Dyt? cheesy
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by benkings(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
for me its mr c o c k dude is so mean and funi angry
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Castos(m): 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
I don't know where I am? Who are these people?
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by 190: 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
Castos: I don't know where I am? Who are these people?

follow the same gate back you came from
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Castos(m): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
190:

You know, I don't like you and I hate it when you quote me.
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by 190: 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
Castos: You know, I don't like you and I hate it when you quote me.

read my lips

PHUCK YOU undecided
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Enegod(m): 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
grin grin
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Castos(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
190:

read my lips

PHUCK YOU undecided
I ignore that.
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by 190: 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
gud undecided
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by NadiaSA1(f): 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
190:

190:

read my lips

PHUCK YOU undecided
grin grin grin grin

Laf don tear my belle
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Castos(m): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
Nadia_SA1: grin grin grin grin

Laf don tear my belle
That guy is a fagg0t.
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by MrsChima(f): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
None.
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by sexymoma(f): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
D-Explorer:

Where was i? Old man? Where is Dyt? cheesy
LMAO grin
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
Inspiring lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My 'inspirers' are on the family section, here is just for fun! cool
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
Whats going on here tongue
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by flolancracker: 1:06am On Dec 11, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by sexymoma(f): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2013
alutacontinua: Inspiring lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My 'inspirers' are on the family section, here is just for fun! cool
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Man's Dream...(official) / What's An Open Relationship All About: / How Many Ladies Can Do Without Male Attention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.