Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Black Friday & Discount Sites - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Black Friday & Discount Sites (16404 Views)

Interesting Conversation On Black Friday / Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience / Konga And Jumia Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sales: Scam, Sham Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by yomalex(m): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
yea
Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by manny4life(m): 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
Jalal: Pls wat is black about the friday? Abi na another hair clips?

According to popular experts, this is a day where stores begin the process of transforming their income statement from RED (loss) to Black (revenues). For many stores that have made losses throughout the year, this is the day into the weekend where they garner lots of sales like they haven't any day of the year. In fact, BF accounts for a good chunk on their income statement, this is a day which tests whether December sales will be hyped or not, meaning if its overly successful, stores can prepare for the Dec rush, this day shows buying patterns of many consumers. This is why it's called BLACK Friday, particularly on the accounting side.

2 Likes

Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by Firebomb: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
aguiyi:

why not, have we not started thanksgiving, baby shower, Halloween, carnival, etc
Hahahaha... Nice answer!
Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by shinaf: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
please let help by posting cheap ads of goods or item here either amazon or ebay, walmart and others.. for other importer to buy ...thanks good fridayoooooooooo
Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ericomoto: Konga.com na 419 dem be. Today wey dem say price go fall yakata na hin dem website no dey go.

lol
The site wasn't going initially!! Overwhelmingly Massive traffic!! ;DI guess as at 9 to 10 o clock.. SO i Decided to Trot online and finally got this information from their face book page >>>>

The Yakata page may not be accessible but the sales items are! Look out for the 'SALE' tag on products to find Yakata Sales items.

# DontDull Visit http:///?k_id=nigeria to start shopping.

P.S

...I have taken the pains to capture the screen shot and draw a circle around such products that are available for the Offer.Thanks

[size=18pt]Visit http:///?k_id=nigeria to start shopping.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by manny4life(m): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
shinaf: please let help by posting cheap ads of goods or item here either amazon or ebay, walmart and others.. for other importer to buy ...thanks good fridayoooooooooo

You're late, good cheap stuff went out the door between 6am and 6:10 when the online store opened... grin
Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
I was on Jumia's website last night as soon as they announced Black Friday sales. The prices of their phones dropped like Cray Cray!
I wish I had bought my phone much later! cry
Now Konga has announced again. Chei
Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
manny4life:

You're late, good cheap stuff went out the door between 6am and 6:10 when the online store opened... grin

grin grin
Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by funtanherb(m): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
Is there really any awuff yakata sales
Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
Buy the playstation vita 3G at www.buykindlecomics.com/playstation-vita-3gwi-fi-bundle.html for reduced prices
Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by Ranchhoddas: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
Copy copy america...na when we go start hallowen sef?
Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
Oh Allah ! I told You I’m in
pain
You said: “do not despair
of the mercy of Allah.” (Al-
Quran 39:53)
I told You nobody knows
what is in my heart
You said: “Verily, in the
remembrance of Allah do
hearts find rest.” (Al-
Quran 13:28)
I told You many people
hurt me
You said: “So pardon
them and ask forgiveness
for them” (Al-Quran 3:1)
I told You I feel I’m alone
You said: “We are closer
to him than [his] jugular
vein.” (Al-Quran 50:16)
I told You my sins are so
many
You said: “and who can
forgive sins except
Allah?” (Al-Quran 3:135)
I told You do not leave me
You said: “So remember
Me; I will remember
you.” (Al-Quran 2:152)
I told You I’m facing a lot
of difficulties in life
You said: “And whoever
fears Allah, He will make
for him a way out.” (Al-
Quran 65:2)
I told You oh Lord ! I need
hope
You said: “Indeed, with
hardship [will be]
ease.” (Al-Quran 94:6)
I told You I have many
dreams
You said: “Call upon Me; I
will respond to you.” (Al-
Quran 40:60)
I told You to give me just
little but for sure, Oh my
Rabb! You Are The Best,
you gave me everything..
Alhamdulillah.. And Now
May I, Oh Allah, be
among those who have
succeeded.. Allahumma
Ameen!

4 Likes

Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
where is the community welfare or real business sense in email business of garbage from america to nigeria? you export naira out, devaluing it further approaching nothingness. the american gimmick gets you product that are less qualitative at best because they know you the final customer or the web game runner can't do diddly from across the pond. even people in america have hard times getting their money back sometimes because, once money is in hand, you can only exchange.

smart business man thinking of not only his pocket, but community development will begin a cooperative in unable to demand the american partnership move shop to where the consumer is; nigeria. one of the few nigerian businessman in my eye is the guy who started the auto assembly or manufacturing in the east. he is unlike those who are oppressing the people.

i wish me were a muslim because he has the value of islam.
Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by adexsimply(m): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
RoyPCain: where is the community welfare or real business sense in email business of garbage from america to nigeria? you export naira out, devaluing it further approaching nothingness. the american gimmick gets you product that are less qualitative at best because they know you the final customer or the web game runner can't do diddly from across the pond. even people in america have hard times getting their money back sometimes because, once money is in hand, you can only exchange.

smart business man thinking of not only his pocket, but community development will begin a cooperative in unable to demand the american partnership move shop to where the consumer is; nigeria. one of the few nigerian businessman in my eye is the guy who started the auto assembly or manufacturing in the east. he is unlike those who are oppressing the people.

i wish me were a muslim because he has the value of islam.

2 Likes

Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by frainc(m): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
what about PINK saturday or CHOCOLATE sunday,

what is black about the friday
Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
@OP
U ar sharing this with nairalanders?
U must be joking!
Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by manny4life(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
f rain c: what about PINK saturday or CHOCOLATE sunday,

what is black about the friday

Look at the second post on this page, I answered same question.
Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
What is the meaning of this?
Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by feminineA: 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
was expecting very crazy sales from konga like 40-50% not 5%-10%
Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
Abeg, make Seun do Black friday for advertisers na... grin grin
Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by bigiyaro(m): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
gboss4sure: Just got a PS3 with 2 games for $199 on amazon, and GTA 5 for $34 on amazon.
pls how did u pay n hw is the shippin cost?
Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by Iaz93: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
of all days, na today I con broke! angry

That PS4 dey my mind oh undecided
Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
Bought 23 inch flat screen for $75. Grabbed two.you can't beat that price
Went to another store,bought items that would have cost $1300 total for a mere $455 plus a $120 coupon to be used from Dec 2
Basically saved close to $1000 at this second store alone
I am very excited at my savings.
Black Friday savings are realI have done it for years.
Did I tell you I stood in line for almost 3 hrs to pay at the second store
It was worth it

Let me see if I can catch the furniture store sales
I need a new living room set
Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by manny4life(m): 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
babyosisi: Bought 23 inch flat screen for $75. Grabbed two.you can't beat that price
Went to another store,bought items that would have cost $1300 total for a mere $455 plus a $120 coupon to be used from Dec 2
I am very excited at my savings.
Black Friday savings are realI have done it for years.

You would buy them for cheap but check for the tech specs, if they are the same with what you see at the store, then I give up.
Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
manny4life:

You would buy them for cheap but check for the tech specs, if they are the same with what you see at the store, then I give up.

My brother I got the real deal
I also got a 32 inch for a little over 200
Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by manny4life(m): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
babyosisi:

My brother I got the real deal
I also got a 32 inch for a little over 200

Okay o, if you sure say na the real deal.. cool.

Me know say most of their ad na fake, they will tell you 50 inch is $599, when you look closely, some specs are missing, some apps are missing, etc. Also, make sure you get warranty on your tv o, and I hope you bought the protection plan "JIC"... grin
Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
manny4life:

Okay o, if you sure say na the real deal.. cool.

Me know say most of their ad na fake, they will tell you 50 inch is $599, when you look closely, some specs are missing, some apps are missing, etc. Also, make sure you get warranty on your tv o, and I hope you bought the protection plan "JIC"... grin

Nna a I passed up on the protection plans o
I cover my 3 new TVs with the blood of Jesus grin
Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
Your sister is a very frugal woman
For years the kids had begged for flat screens,I bluntly refused to spend thousands for an ordinary television
I remember Christmas 2007 when almost every family we knew bought flat screens,I didn't move

Hubby finally bought a flat screen 50 inch to watch his sports last year and now that flat creens are dirt cheap,I have decided to change the TVs in other places finally.
The same TVs I am paying $75 for would have cost me $1500 some years ago
Not me abeg
Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by manny4life(m): 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
babyosisi:

Nna a I passed up on the protection plans o
I cover my 3 new TVs with the blood of Jesus grin

Obala Jesus no reach this one o, cheesy grin

PP is very important, every electronic/appliance I've bought over $75 has a PP on it...

Please don't tell you bought from Best Buy, embarassed
Re: Black Friday & Discount Sites by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
manny4life:

Obala Jesus no reach this one o, cheesy grin

PP is very important, every electronic/appliance I've bought over $75 has a PP on it...

Please don't tell you bought from Best Buy, embarassed

Hahahaha.
Make I baff begin go furniture store
I hope I catch the sales
I need a dinette set,new living room and a new king bedroom set ,bar stools, study chair, and a full size mattress plus an area rug or two
I am furnishing a new house grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akure Traders Observe "Du Du Du" (no Market Day) Today (photos) / UPS Courier: My Frustrating Disappointment / 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.