Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

When Should A Child Be Given Sex Education? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Should A Child Be Given Sex Education? (1007 Views)

Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? / How Else Can A Child Be Punished If Not By Flogging / Should A Primary Child Be In A Boarding School? (2) (3) (4)

When Should A Child Be Given Sex Education? by Megatone(m): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
I just read two books that have been making wave around town by a new author Ifeoma Theodore Jnr,E. I saw her Facebook page about her books and the message and got interested.

These books have sparked up discussion about issues people would rather not talk about.It really got me thinking.
So nairalanders, do you think giving a 10year child sex education is too early?
Her books are called My daughters and I.The other one is called Trapped in oblivion.
The good thing is that we have someone who thought to release two books at once.
Check out her Facebook page for yourself at Ifeoma Theodore Jnr.E.
Re: When Should A Child Be Given Sex Education? by Megatone(m): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
One of her books.... My daughters and i

Re: When Should A Child Be Given Sex Education? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
At 8 or 9 sef because the way paedophiles are increasing in nigeria.its quite alarming and calls for necessary measures
Re: When Should A Child Be Given Sex Education? by Geestarry(f): 9:35am On Dec 16, 2013
@op. U can rephrase your question to dis: when should a child be given sex education?
Re: When Should A Child Be Given Sex Education? by Megatone(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2013
Geestarry: @op. U can rephrase your question to dis: when should a child be given sex education?

Thanks for the correction.

Hausa/igbo Nd Hausa/yoruba Marriage / Please Recommend Good Websites That Deliver Flowers To Doorstep. / Covenant University Student Murdered By Friend In Lagos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7