Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Please Recommend Good Websites That Deliver Flowers To Doorstep. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Recommend Good Websites That Deliver Flowers To Doorstep. (1002 Views)

Guys Should Step Up And Deliver & Stop Requiring Half From The Woman / Flowers To Add A Classical Appeal To Celebrations / Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend Good Websites That Deliver Flowers To Doorstep. by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 01, 2014
Hi Guys. My Baby Says I'm Really Suck At Sending Flowers To Her. So This Time, I Want To Give Her A Surprised Package. She Lives Right There In Texas. Please I Want You To Tell Me Websites That Offer Same Day Delivery Of Flowers On The Internet. I Rely On You Guys. Thanks.
Re: Please Recommend Good Websites That Deliver Flowers To Doorstep. by olamonsor2: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2014
Www.proflower.com and www.ftd.com
Re: Please Recommend Good Websites That Deliver Flowers To Doorstep. by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2014
olamonsor2: Www.proflower.com and www.ftd.com
Thanks Oga. I'm looking up those two now.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend Good Websites That Deliver Flowers To Doorstep. by bebe2(f): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
texas ke?

n u dey ask nairalanders??

i been wan say, which homebased babe dey enjoy dis luxury. grin
Re: Please Recommend Good Websites That Deliver Flowers To Doorstep. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
bebe2: texas ke?

She's In Texas While I Dey Flex For Naija.
Re: Please Recommend Good Websites That Deliver Flowers To Doorstep. by bebe2(f): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
Herodion:

okkkkk,

i think say na naija she dey, i for snatch u join my husband.

the more the merrier grin
Re: Please Recommend Good Websites That Deliver Flowers To Doorstep. by Talon05: 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
bebe2: texas ke?

Ma'am, how manchy?
Re: Please Recommend Good Websites That Deliver Flowers To Doorstep. by bebe2(f): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
Talon05:
Ma'am, how manchy?

manchy dey o,

gud weather, all the oyinbo just dey smile like mumu

u know how much they like sun smiley
Re: Please Recommend Good Websites That Deliver Flowers To Doorstep. by Talon05: 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
bebe2:

manchy dey o,

gud weather, all the oyinbo just dey smile like mumu

u know how much they like sun smiley
Ikr, the weather is awesome atm. You know you owe me a Nigerian wife like ya, right?..
Re: Please Recommend Good Websites That Deliver Flowers To Doorstep. by bebe2(f): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
Talon05:
Ikr, the weather is awesome atm. You know you owe me a Nigerian wife like ya, right?..

grin grin grin
u go fit??

d devil u know better pass d angel u dnt o

naija babes harsh o
Re: Please Recommend Good Websites That Deliver Flowers To Doorstep. by Talon05: 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
bebe2:

grin grin grin
u go fit??

d devil u know better pass d angel u dnt o

naija babes harsh o
I'm Nigerian so I can deal. Should I come to manchy?
Re: Please Recommend Good Websites That Deliver Flowers To Doorstep. by bebe2(f): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
c
Talon05:
I'm Nigerian so I can deal. Should I come to manchy?

come on the 12th july

massive fundraising party.

come wit ur wallet full o,

we r raising money for an orphanage cool
Re: Please Recommend Good Websites That Deliver Flowers To Doorstep. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
bebe2:

okkkkk,

i think say na naija she dey, i for snatch u join my husband.

the more the merrier grin

Sister Mi, Dang I'm Missing Ooo. Porting Soon Tho.
Re: Please Recommend Good Websites That Deliver Flowers To Doorstep. by Talon05: 4:59am On Jul 02, 2014
bebe2: c

come on the 12th july

massive fundraising party.

come wit ur wallet full o,

we r raising money for an orphanage cool
LoooooL I will take note.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend Good Websites That Deliver Flowers To Doorstep. by rosety: 7:30am On Jul 03, 2014
Herodion:

Thot it was the other way round. At Rosety Gardens, we've been delivering flowers for folk abroad to their loved ones in Nigeria - at least to Lagos and Abuja.

https://www.nairaland.com/1582309/new-here-where-order-flowers/1

You can check us on facebook, instagram and www.rosetygardens.com

(1) (Reply)

Chair Of Life / Basic Informations About Specialty Cleaning / Janitorial Services In Nigeria / See what candle almost did to a family ( Pix).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.