Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) (48407 Views)

Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng / Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) / Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by donphilopus: 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2013

Baba Obasanjo In Aba During The civil War

DO YOU NEED THE SOURCE? IF YES, CLICK HERE

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by smakati(m): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
Baba o!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
donphilopus:

DO YOU NEED THE SOURCE? IF YES, CLICK HERE

The Man whom the Ogbunigwe could not kill.. grin

Baba I salute.. #No Victor, No Vanquished.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by Chiidi(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
Smiling in wartime even with a superman pose

This man face must have scared crap out of the rebels. sad

he has sure been thru a lot. wink

14 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
GOC 3 Marine Commando Division Organization, Col. Olusegun Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by debetmx(m): 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
The man who took the bullet in his a55 but wait where was the General of Aba?

Any pictures of pedophilia cantankerous coward in battle?

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by tomakint: 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
Awada KeriKeri grin grin grin grin Like say I dey look Baba Suwe grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
debetmx: The man who took the bullet in his a55 but wait where was the General of Aba?

Any pictures of pedophilia cantankerous coward in battle?

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by russellino: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
He's really a great man. A friend of the igbos. Animals like murtala and danjuma are another kettle of fish

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
russellino: He's really a great man. A friend of the igbos. Animals like murtala and danjuma are another kettle of fish

Why do you have to call my boss that? What did he do to you ?
Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ngwakwe: This your joke is the major reason most Ndigbo and their descendants harbour this indelible distrust against the some S/Westerners and their descendants.

Humanity is a virtue, get it and live above parochial reasoning.

My friend.Am sorry....I will withdraw it. It's really in bad taste.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by Ngwakwe: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
That why I like you.

Thanks

ilugunboy:

My friend.Am sorry....I will withdraw it. It's really in bad taste.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by debetmx(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
tomakint: Awada KeriKeri grin grin grin grin Like say I dey look Baba Suwe grin grin grin

Are you for us or against us?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by obalampard(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
Biggest Boss cheesy
Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ok. I v seen it.
Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
I this the King of Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by T8ksy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
Chiidi: Smiling in wartime even with a superman pose

This man face must have scared crap out of the rebels. sad

he has sure been thru a lot. wink

Most especially the late garrulous eze wuruwuru who legged it in the middle of the night, dressed like a bearded sissy- he

couldn't be bothered shaving grin

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
Few comment front page
Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by Fresia01(f): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
ilugunboy:

what do u nid hs pix 4? Sick people all ova nL!
Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
Evil that men do.........
Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
T8ksy:

Most especially the late garrulous eze wuruwuru who legged it in the middle of the night, dressed like a bearded sissy- he

FFK u don see thread wey u like abi?@ thread I heard he was shot in the as.s

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by astronautog(m): 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
Finest presido ever liverth baba I dey floor

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by jbaur24: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
T8ksy:

Fani Kayode is back..

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by victorazy(m): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
Obasanjo in Aso rock during pleasure time grin

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by debetmx(m): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
Fresia01: what do u nid hs pix 4? Sick people all ova nL!

We need it for the records so that our children will know who the coward was.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by debetmx(m): 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
victorazy: Obasanjo in Aso rock during pleasure time grin

Baba ni yen.
Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by Akshow: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
Grabs pop corn, sit down gently, waiting for the tribal bashing to start.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn / Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Marries A Ghanaian Woman (photos) / See 11 Functions Of The Local Government Chairmen That Might Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.