Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,064 members, 7,953,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

Did God Really Create Man From Sand As The Bible Says? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Really Create Man From Sand As The Bible Says? (2157 Views)

God Didn't Create MAN / Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. / God Did Not Create Man In His Image, We Created God In Our Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did God Really Create Man From Sand As The Bible Says? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
I had this argument with my girlfriend yesterday and I felt I should extend this topic to this forum to get peoples views.

Firstly, I believe all the events recorded in the Bible are not detailed, and they're only meant to shape us spiritually and draw us closer to God.

So, my question is, do you think God created man from sand as the Bible says, or God created blueprints that inspired evolution?
Re: Did God Really Create Man From Sand As The Bible Says? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
NO. I would like to ask you why you use "He" for god? Also,the book of Genesis was copied from books that existed before it was written. Besides the book of Genesis claimed several beings were involved in the modification of modern man,not the creation of Man. The book said "Let US make man in our image and after our likeness" That itself is self explanatory. Ancient Men already existed but their brains were enhanced by the "gods" to make them a lot more intelligent.

Genesis chapter 3 gave evidence of Man already becoming as clever as the "gods" who were intelligent beings from another world
Re: Did God Really Create Man From Sand As The Bible Says? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
ifeness: NO. I would like to ask you why you use "He" for god ? Also,the book of Genesis was copied from books that existed before it was written. Besides the book of Genesis claimed several beings were involved in the modification of modern man,not the creation of Man. The book said "Let US make man in our image and after our likeness" That itself is self explanatory. Ancient Men already existed but their brains were enhanced by the "gods" to make them a lot more intelligent.

Genesis chapter 3 gave evidence of Man already becoming as clever as the "gods" who were intelligent beings from another world
modified
Re: Did God Really Create Man From Sand As The Bible Says? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
Come on in this time and age? You're nothing but a group of specialized cells with their primary powerhouse in the brain. They say we came from dust and dust we shall return why don't women return to ribs. Stop trying to be an evolution creationist trying to reconcile the buybull with the evolution theory they do not mix well. There are no talking snakes and the universe is definitely not 6000 years. I like that you don't think all the stories are true that's your cue to find out the truth.
Re: Did God Really Create Man From Sand As The Bible Says? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
If God made man dorm sand, where is there still sand?

2 Likes

Re: Did God Really Create Man From Sand As The Bible Says? by Gombs(m): 6:57am On Dec 01, 2013
scipher: I had this argument with my girlfriend yesterday and I felt I should extend this topic to this forum to get peoples views.

Firstly, I believe all the events recorded in the Bible are not detailed, and they're only meant to shape us spiritually and draw us closer to God.

So, my question is, do you think God created man from sand as the Bible says, or God created blueprints that inspired evolution?

Gen 2
7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the
ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

What don't you understand here?

Where did your idea of 'blueprint that inspired evolution' crawl up from?

1 Like

Re: Did God Really Create Man From Sand As The Bible Says? by seekingtruth(m): 9:18am On Dec 01, 2013
The accounts given about the creation of man in the buybull are forgeries. They highlighted some ancient men who are struggling to make a story to support their infantile ideas of how man got here.

Re: Did God Really Create Man From Sand As The Bible Says? by Davidson267(m): 11:49am On Dec 01, 2013
Hmmmn I dnt knw wot 2 say
Re: Did God Really Create Man From Sand As The Bible Says? by DKJaleel: 11:57am On Dec 01, 2013
Ohioleii: Come on in this time and age? You're nothing but a group of specialized cells with their primary powerhouse in the brain. They say we came from dust and dust we shall return why don't women return to ribs. Stop trying to be an evolution creationist trying to reconcile the buybull with the evolution theory they do not mix well. There are no talking snakes and the universe is definitely not 6000 years. I like that you don't think all the stories are true that's your cue to find out the truth.
grin grin grin this made me spit garri on my girlfriend...just hilarious!!!
Re: Did God Really Create Man From Sand As The Bible Says? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
DK Jaleel:
grin grin grin this made me spit garri on my girlfriend...just hilarious!!!
'they say'.. lol
Re: Did God Really Create Man From Sand As The Bible Says? by luluosas(m): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
scipher: I had this argument with my girlfriend yesterday and I felt I should extend this topic to this forum to get peoples views.

Do man also turn to dust when he decays?
Some people sef.
Re: Did God Really Create Man From Sand As The Bible Says? by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 15, 2013
luluosas:
Do man also turn to dust when he decays?
Some people sef.

(1) (Reply)

Are Born Again Infallable / Recommend Books On How To Hear From God / See How Dr. Becky Enenche Of Dunamis Celebrated Her Birthday (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.