Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism (13672 Views)

Sule Lamido, Sons Arrive Abuja Court / China Executes Eight For Terrorism / Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by LMAyedun(m): 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
The court found Tahal Roda, guilty of terrorism charges.

A Federal High Court in Abuja has sentenced a Lebanese, Tahal Roda, to life imprisonment on terrorism charges.

Mr. Roda was charged to court by the Department of State Security Services, SSS.

The court, however, freed two other Lebanese, Mustapha Fawaz and Abdullah Thani, of the charges.

Mr. Fawaz is a co-owner of one of Abuja’s largest supermarkets, Amigo Supermarket, and Wonderland Amusement Park, also in Abuja
Both buildings have been sealed since the suspects were arrested by the military and the SSS.

More details later…

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/150566-breaking-news-abuja-court-sentences-lebanese-life-imprisonment-terrorism-frees-amigo-supermarket-owner.html

Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by damola311: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
Good news.....

In oda news....today na today, (FTC)

1 Like

Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by damola311: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
Good news

1 Like

Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
Lebanese must go.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
damola311: .

I catch you. you are under arrest lipsrsealed
damola311: .

I catch you. you are under arrest

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by Mynd44: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ghen Ghen. I hope it won't end here. I am waiting for them to charge Asari Dokubo and his likes too to court for terrorism. Not forgetting Gani Adams and co
Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by Grendel(m): 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
ok
Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by damola311: 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
Tadon200:

I catch you. you are under arrest lipsrsealed

I catch you. you are under arrest

Lol......i no be lebanese oo
Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by Lilimax(f): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
Good to know but why were the other two freed angry
Are they not partners in crime?

They should all rot in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
Good news. All their cohorts in Kano should also enjoy life in jail with them.
Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by ichommy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
kaorama: Good news. All their cohorts in Kano should also enjoy life in jail with them.

Abi o, Good for him.
Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by yunglykmine(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
R I P to him in advance.
Na dem dey cause trouble for Nigeria
Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by lertee(f): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
Thank God the case is over,i hope we can have our amigos and wonderland back,at least there will be more places to visit this christmas. smiley

1 Like

Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by Mynd44: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
lertee: Thank God the case is over,i hope we can have our amigos and wonderland back,at least there will be more places to visit this christmas. smiley
If any incriminating evidence was found there, the building will revert to the government
Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
nice one. but the others should have been made to do some time at least.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by awodman: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
Another court victory against terrorism..lest we forget Thisday bomber was also convicted...
Progress!

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by everyday: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
Better
Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by FoxyFlow(m): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
If I say something now in this state, I might not make a lot of sense.

You sentence Lebanese to prison for terrorism...

All those boko boys fa? What is delaying their own sentencing?

See, I don dey hungry jor....

**Hisses and walks out of thread**

1 Like

Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by omonla555: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
I was expecting death sentence, Nigerian judicial system, so corrupt.
Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
MAKE COURT COLLECT THE SUPERMARKET GIVE ME angry angry angry angry

SEIZE ALL THEIR ASSETS angry angry angry angry
Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by otokx(m): 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
They forgot to add with hard labor
Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
omonla555: I was expecting death sentence, Nigerian judicial system, so corrupt.

Exactly!
Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by Nctrice(m): 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
What about their assets ?
Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
Good!!!
Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by joyidarauko: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
The Need to send them to Hell direct
Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by priscaoge(f): 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
They should add "HARD LABOUR"....Those Lebanese are clowns.
Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
they dont serve naan bread in naija prison oooo the lebanese life done spoil be that. na watery beans be hin portion henceforth

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by godofwar666(m): 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
Last to comment i guess!
Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by Articul8(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
No b Nigeria we dey? Wey some den go pay some ppl to spend d jail term for dem while dey walk free or dt we dnt even hear anytin abt it again. Mak den send dem back to dia country. Dts all
Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
Foxy_Flow: If I say something now in this state, I might not make a lot of sense.

You sentence Lebanese to prison for terrorism...

All those boko boys fa? What is delaying their own sentencing?

See, I don dey hungry jor....

**Hisses and walks out of thread**

1 Like

Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by 1shortblackboy: 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
And some people say Jonathan is not doing anything o. God dey look all of una

1 Like

Re: Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism by Burger01(m): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
life sentence! Rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari / "Report To Work Unfailingly": TUC Tells Members, Opts Out Of Nationwide Protest / Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.