Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Will Resign If Jonathan Did Not Seek Re-election-gulak - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Resign If Jonathan Did Not Seek Re-election-gulak (2019 Views)

Gulak Takes Over PDP Chairmanship / Troop Repels Boko Haram Attack In Gulak, Recover Vehicles, Ammunitions(Pics) / 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Resign If Jonathan Did Not Seek Re-election-gulak by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 30, 2013
take dat: If 4 people are employed by government to do the job of 1 person, for the only reason of creating jobs, the excess 3 are a burden on the society and not a solution. Most of these aides are mere political jobbers, and they add no value to governance. Creating useless offices to compensate loyalists will 'NOT' alleviate poverty.

If we continue spending a huge chunk of our budget(60-75% of our budget) on servicing civil servants and our unproductive political class, it means all citizens who are not part of the civil service or political class are not the focus of governance. We need a lean government to free up more money for the benefit of the masses. That is why we need a smart and effective government(both in the national and state levels)!

quite true my brother. ..but those 3 ll be more burden to the society if they remain unemployed. ..I get ur point shaa
Re: I Will Resign If Jonathan Did Not Seek Re-election-gulak by patimore: 10:09am On Nov 30, 2013
Be deceiving yourself there no be today
Re: I Will Resign If Jonathan Did Not Seek Re-election-gulak by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 30, 2013
I smell desperation.
Re: I Will Resign If Jonathan Did Not Seek Re-election-gulak by 99100(m): 10:56am On Nov 30, 2013
The same here.
#I will also resign...#
Re: I Will Resign If Jonathan Did Not Seek Re-election-gulak by vatoslocos: 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ok
Re: I Will Resign If Jonathan Did Not Seek Re-election-gulak by finefinelady(f): 8:02am On Dec 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Green snake under green grass. You pretend to be neutral but your hatred for GEJ surpases that of those who abuse and curse the president online. You'r far more lethal and deadly than Gbawe, agbameta,eko ile,eggheader,etc combined, and you do your thing largely without being noticed.

Gulak simply expressed his opinion. In his opinion, "there is no alternative to GEJ in 2015". Whether that opinion is motivated by other motives is immaterial. After all, our various positions on this forum, including yours, are motivated by one thing or the other. You are free to disagree with him without name calling and tagging him sycophant. Give us those alternatives and their chances of making it to Aso Rock in 2015. It is as simple as that.
LET THEM KNOW THAT THERE IS No alternatve to Oga Jona
Re: I Will Resign If Jonathan Did Not Seek Re-election-gulak by CosaNostra: 8:48am On Dec 04, 2013
Yes...... GOODLUCK SUPPORT GROUP
Re: I Will Resign If Jonathan Did Not Seek Re-election-gulak by Trachea: 11:38am On Dec 04, 2013
bloggernaija: Another slowpoke ,functionally useless and Idiotic sycophant

1 YOU WILL HAVE NO JOB IF HE CONSTEST BECAUSE HE IS GOING TO LOSE
2 YOU WILL HAVE NO JOB IF HE DOES NOT CONTEST.
Don't mind the guy. The guy is trying to protect his job at all cost.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim, Christians Must Come Together To End Insurgency - Kwankwaso / FG To Tambuwal: “you Are No Longer A Member Of The House Of Reps“ / Breaking News:APC And PDP Change Zoning Formular,Prof Osibanjo Is Powerful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.