Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole (1014 Views)

Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen / Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon / General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw43BVPasDM

Step 1 : Watch the above video.

Step 2 : I implore Seun to make good use of this website.

This is unnacceptable.

We as members of Nairaland, must show solidarity with that widow, who was abused, insulted in front of a large crowd, and her wares trashed and looted without compensation by these thugs in suits.

Governor Oshiomole, must at the very least , lose his job.

He is a dirty dog and a disgrace to Nigeria. angry

So since Nairaland is Nigeria's largest website, I was wondering if Seun could stick permanent banners on the empty spaces on the sides of this website, calling for Governor Oshiomole to step down, and preferrably with pics of the poor womans wares being forcibly taken away, her wailing, and a caption of what Oshiomole said to her "Go & Die".

Seun be BRave. Everything in life is not about money. Do you want to be a rich or to be remembered?

Use your site for good deeds. This is Your Chance . The Gods will reward you.

You have nothing to lose here and only respect to gain.

Step 3 :

Is anyone interested in offline protests calling for Oshimole's resignation on the streets
with banners, sticks, etc.
IF yes, please suggest here on how to proceed.
Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by wasak(m): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
ASUU strike is almost 5 months old and it's not enough reason for protests...
I guess the affair of a governor and a widow is more important than that of thousands of Nigerian students. I must say I'm disappointed not only in u but in all the beggars who were offered peanuts to protest in an affair which affects them in no way(anambra election ).
a case of senseless misplacement of priority!

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
^you have no right to decide on what I want to protest for.

go mind your own business.

Your ASUU is directed against the Nigerian Govt. while our protest is targeted against 1 man.

Dont teach me my priority. concentrate on feeding yourself first. angry

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
IS THERE ANY MAN LEFT IN NIGERIA?
Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by tosinjoe(m): 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
Some people get time sha, smh
Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by wasak(m): 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Your ASUU is directed against the Nigerian Govt. while our protest is targeted against 1 man.

since ur priority is about the man and the widow y are u dragging others into it?
what's d meaning of 'your ASUU '
I used to c u as someone more enlightened than this! crap!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
wasak:
since ur priority is about the man and the widow y are u dragging others into it?
what's d meaning of 'your ASUU '
I used to c u as someone more enlightened than this! crap!

where am I dragging other people?

I just asked those people who are interested to join me.

Why are you intent upon wasting my time?

What are you doing about the ASUU?

Why didnt you open a similar thread like this one for ASUU.

just because someone is trying to do something, why are you intent upon creating hurdles for it.

Are you of any use to society yoursellf?

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by mascot87(m): 1:15am On Nov 30, 2013
Go and get a life pagan
Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 30, 2013
Pagan or whatever u call urself. ..u are quite unstable. ...

I've watched with utmost interest how words that were said out of anger has been transformed and escalated to a very high level. ..Most of us say worse things while angry...is it because its adams?? is it because he's a governor? ? ? whatever he said...he said out of anger ...and its only a mad man that will take d words of an angry man too serious cos by the time he stops being angry he'll realise just how stupid he had been and regret ever uttering those words...we all are busy screaming the widow will not die ..the widow will not die...no wise man will hold the words that were said out of anger against a man...it is shear emotional blackmail. ..

He was wrong to hv said that...yes!! but he wasn't thinking when he said it...
so mr.pagan or whatever u call ur self...I strongly suggest u go get a religion thereby getting a life..instead of running around looking for who'll protest with u against temperamental words. ...I think we need to protest on ur behalf either cos I'm maniacally bewildered at ur username. ..you don't act different anyways
Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:46am On Nov 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

have u been the one feeding him till this level?

U people talk trash, and u're you're stil fuckin out of point!

Your statement: concentrate of feeding urself first is not a different insult to 'go and die'!!

Anybody can say anything out of anger and yes, oshiomole, who is privilege to be elected as a governor is human too'!!!

So, mr Pagan, get a life!
Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:28am On Nov 30, 2013
BADNEAT: Pagan or whatever u call urself. ..u are quite unstable. ...

I've watched with utmost interest how words that were said out of anger has been transformed and escalated to a very high level. ..Most of us say worse things while angry...is it because its adams?? is it because he's a governor? ? ? whatever he said...he said out of anger ...and its[b] only a mad man that will take d words of an angry man too serious[/b] cos by the time he stops being angry he'll realise just how stupid he had been and regret ever uttering those words...we all are busy screaming the widow will not die ..the widow will not die...no wise man will hold the words that were said out of anger against a man...it is shear emotional blackmail . ..

He was wrong to hv said that...yes!! but he wasn't thinking when he said it...
so mr.pagan or whatever u call ur self...I strongly suggest u go get a religion thereby getting a life ..instead of running around looking for who'll protest with u against temperamental words. ...I think we need to protest on ur behalf either cos I'm maniacally bewildered at ur username. ..you don't act different anyways

OH MY GODS!

wth are you talking about dude?

What has my religion or username got to do with this issue? shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry

Just because Im a Pagan, you need a reason to talk against me?

wahala this site is run by immature mumu ppl like you.

Come to the point and stop playing d--b.

This man is a Governor. He has done a serious err of misconduct against a subject because of whom he was elected in the first place.

The Guy needs to step down! angry

So if someone tell your mother to go die , albeit in anger. Takes her stuff and throws it into a van and takes advantage of her widow status.

I spose you will smile yes? YOu will pat him on the back and say. "Well said Sir".

See how parliaments in the UK , Europe and other countries work.

For such form of conduct, the guy wouldve sepped down ages ago.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:29am On Nov 30, 2013
SLIDE waxie: have u been the one feeding him till this level?

U people talk trash, and u're you're stil fuckin out of point!

Your statement: concentrate of feeding urself first is not a different insult to 'go and die'!!

Anybody can say anything out of anger and yes, oshiomole, who is privilege to be elected as a governor is human too'!!!

So, mr Pagan, get a life!

Am I a Governor?

Am I a representative of the people.

Talk sense.

DOnt waste my time.

Did you even watch the video?

On a serious note, do you have a mother?

Or where you born in an orphanage?
Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by hillsate: 8:30am On Nov 30, 2013
Protest?
Is that all they taught about expressing grievances.
Did you support Oshiomole when he gave scholarship to that stowaway boy?
Are you part of the supporters of the numerous adopted children Oshiomole is catering for from his pocket?

If your answers to above questions is no, what gives you the moral right to disturb us about a protest.
Go get a life!
Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:43am On Nov 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Am I a Governor?

Am I a representative of the people.

Talk sense.

DOnt waste my time.

Did you even watch the video?

On a serious note, do you have a mother?

Or where you born in an orphanage?
u are just a moronic entity! More foolish than i av earlier anticipated!
Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

OH MY GODS!

wth are you talking about dude?

What has my religion or username got to do with this issue? shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry

Just because Im a Pagan, you need a reason to talk against me?

wahala this site is run by immature mumu ppl like you.

Come to the point and stop playing d--b.

This man is a Governor. He has done a serious err of misconduct against a subject because of whom he was elected in the first place.

The Guy needs to step down! angry

So if someone tell your mother to go die , albeit in anger. Takes her stuff and throws it into a van and takes advantage of her widow status.

I spose you will smile yes? YOu will pat him on the back and say. "Well said Sir".

See how parliaments in the UK , Europe and other countries work.

For such form of conduct, the guy wouldve sepped down ages ago.
with ur utterances mr.pagan. ..I doubt not the fact that you'll hv worse words for that lady if faced with similar situation with a level of temper.........has he not apologised??I doubt you've ever taken back ur words out of regret. ..
ok lets stage a protest so that he'll leave office and you'll replace him....
how do u plan to get him to leave??put a gun to his head and force him to sign a resignation letter? ?
or write against him to the edo house of assembly for him to be impeached. ..not for looting the state. .not for not delivering the dividends of democracy for his people but for making a silly statement while enforcing the laws of the land which he swore to uphold...so wen he leaves for telling a widow to go and die out of anger..wat then happens to the hundreds of orpans who he adopted while in a clear state of mind?? what happens to all the developmental projects he has embarked on to better the lives of edo people. ...mr.man ...go get urself busy with something. ..instead of wasting ur time chasing after the lion that bit the leg of the lamb..why not go straight to the lamb and offer first aid to it since the lion has apologised for his misdeeds. ..people have been trying to reach the woman so as to offer financial aid...I think nigerians and even the widow will appreciate u more if u find her and get her to be assisted by well meaning nigerians instead of engaging and embarking on a wild goose chase....one word pagan. ..sick u
Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by wasak(m): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2013
BADNEAT:
with ur utterances mr.pagan. ..I doubt not the fact that you'll hv worse words for that lady if faced with similar situation with a level of temper.........has he not apologised??I doubt you've ever taken back ur words out of regret. ..
how do u plan to get him to leave??put a gun to his head and force him to sign a resignation letter? ?
or write against him to the edo house of assembly for him to be impeached. ..not for looting the state. .not for not delivering the dividends of democracy for his people but for making a silly statement while enforcing the laws of the land which he swore to uphold...so wen he leaves for telling a widow to go and die out of anger..wat then happens to the hundreds of orpans who he adopted while in a clear state of mind?? what happens to all the developmental projects he has embarked on to better the lives of edo people. ...mr.man ...go get urself busy with something. ..instead of wasting ur time chasing after the lion that bit the leg of the lamb..why not go straight to the lamb and offer first aid to it since the lion has apologised for his misdeeds. ..people have been trying to reach the woman so as to offer financial aid...I think nigerians and even the widow will appreciate u more if u find her and get her to be assisted by well meaning nigerians instead of engaging and embarking on a wild goose chase....one word pagan. ..sick u
thanks man forget about the guy. I wanted to argue with him but doing such will make me feel stupid. I'll let it pass
Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by slimfit1(m): 9:42am On Nov 30, 2013
For what reason because he cared for the safety of his people ? This is an argument between a widow and a widower.
Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:01am On Nov 30, 2013
BADNEAT:

HECK NO!

I am a man and I know how to treat a woman or speak to her, regardless of my position. Stop trying to paint everyone with the same brush. There are [size=18pt]LIMITS[/size].

what apology? He has to apologize to the lady and compensate her.

Not just that, he has abused his position, and the only apology acceptable in such a govt. office is to step down !

That is the norm in all "civilized" democracies.

How do I plan to get him to leave?

Whats the point of protests then? If protests could give nations like India and SOuth Africa freedom from the colonists, then our protest against a governor of a small Nigerian state will obviously have to work @ one point.

You talk about all these development projects and orphanages. can you provide me with proof?

Also how much money has he eaten along the way? Do you have any DAMN idea?

Ofcourse I would help the widow. Im still on the lookout for contacts.

However it is the Governors duty FIRST & FOREMOST to provide aid to her.

Let me ask you a question..

Was I THE ONE WHO MISTREATED HER?

WAS I THE ONE WHO STOLE HER GOODS, BEING FULLY AWARE THAT SHE IS A WIDOW?

WAS I THE ONE WHO INSULTED HER WHEN SHE WAS CRYING AND BEGGING, IN FULL VIEW OF THE PUBLIC?

How then does it become my priority to compensate her, over the Governor

THE GUY IS NOT A MAN. HE IS A DOG!

OSHIOMOLE STEP DOWN! cool
Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2013
[size=20pt]THIS IS HOW AN APOLOGY SHOULD BE:

https://www.nairaland.com/1536440/pdp-rescues-go-die-widow#19881363[/size]
Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by danot1030: 11:39am On Nov 30, 2013
i guess u tink everybody on NL is as jobless and screw minded like u.
Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
oh I see brother. ..sense can't be talked into u.....
well as u can see...you'll be going on ur protest alone cos no reasonable being ll love to be associated with ur protest cos its unreasonable. .stupid. .and crazy
Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
^speak for yourself.
Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
^speak for yourself.
nawa oo...is it that you've not been following this thread or that you've been reading only my posts? DUDE YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
Its my thread. obviously ill be getting your annoying updates.
Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by OmoTier1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
USELESS THREAD
Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Its my thread. obviously ill be getting your annoying updates.
Brother....it takes courage to take back ones words and admit openly to being wrong. ...oshiomole was courageous enough to do that....
will u be courageous enough to modify this thread and topic...
watching in 3D and Hd with tinubu's eyeballs grin cool shocked
Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
BADNEAT:
Brother....it takes courage to take back ones words and admit openly to being wrong. ...oshiomole was courageous enough to do that....
will u be courageous enough to modify this thread and topic...
watching in 3D and Hd with tinubu's eyeballs grin cool shocked

are you stu.pid or wat?
Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by omenka(m): 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
Pitty.
Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

are you stu.pid or wat?
You see wat I meant when I said it takes a great deal of courage to admit being wrong. ..its ok shaa..buh I'm sure you've learnt one or two things from this
Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=20pt]THIS IS HOW AN APOLOGY SHOULD BE:

https://www.nairaland.com/1536440/pdp-rescues-go-die-widow#19881363[/size]
the woman was only given that money in the dreams of ur pdp...
And now that gov.adams has given the lady N2million...employed her and also taken over the catering of one of her kids. ..wat do u hv to say? ?
Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
Love. ..

Re: Nairaland Members- Let Us Stage A Protest Against Governor Oshiomole by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
BADNEAT: the woman was only given that money in the dreams of ur pdp...
And now that gov.adams has given the lady N2million...employed her and also taken over the catering of one of her kids. ..wat do u hv to say? ?

what can I say?

all na politics. .

(1) (Reply)

BOMBSHELL: Asari Says Jonathan Is Becoming A Big Failure / Obasanjo’s Open Apology Letter To Nigerians – By Segun Dada / What Does APC Stand For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.