Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen (31475 Views)

Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun / Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. / Appeal Court Expunges Part Of APC’s Petition Against Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
Photos From A Protest In Rivers State Over Governor Wike's Alleged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen!

I learned The Police Provided Cover for the protesters! grin grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
I thought TANiods told us Amaechi had no supporter in Rivers State! grin grin

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by modath(f): 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Where on earth did they come from

These can't be Rivers people,impossicant! They were "imported from the betrayers domain" grin

I thought the chief protection seeker & co saTANists said the dissolution was a fait accompli &Wike being the annointed offspring of the "Jesus of Okrika" can do anything and will be applauded for it!!!

Amaechi is a baaaaaadddd maaaan!!! grin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by midolian(m): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
From the look of things, Wicked wike will soon tear Rivers state apart. I just hope the tribunal throws him out b4 he accomplishes his mission.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
modath:

Ask Satanists and TANiods! grin grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by danny301: 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
What a man sows that he shall also reap.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by Beremx(f): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Waiting for TANoids to come say Amaechi sponsored the protest.

Wike is barely 2wks in office and he's already showing the demon in him. From firing RSIEC chairman to borrowing 10billion naira.

Rivers people don enter "last card check up"

grin grin

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by emmyagi(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
serious protest
Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by MuguliciousMUGU: 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
paid supporters

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by MuguliciousMUGU: 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
Beremx:

Wike is barely 2wks in office and he's already showing the demon in him. From firing RSIEC chairman to borrowing 10billion naira.

grin grin
wike is acting as a good leader, he sacks corrupt people, and employs good and honest people. Wike is the best, just accept him.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
modath:

@maechi's l00t is more than enough to start inter-nation war, this is nothing undecided.

If I were Wike, I will still ahead and dissolve the LG Chairs.

How can Amaechi realise all of a sudden the importance of council heads just few days to his exit?

Is that not setting a trap for Wike? undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan, Tried to hide the pictures!! grin grin grin

Wike is really in Soup! shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by viczing(m): 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Beremx:

grin grin

Shut up, they must be dissolved

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
They are wasting their time. Even if Wike fails to sack the LG chairmen, he will starve them of funds. They are better of with the former.

17 Likes

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by modath(f): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
Beremx:

grin grin

Yes oo Amaechi imported his associates from the cattle rearers and amala eating parts to stage this protest...

Wike can do no wrong, he is the Alpha and Omega of rivers.. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by modath(f): 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
IdiAmin1:
@maechi's l00t is more than enough to start inter-nation war, this is nothing undecided.

If I were Wike, I will still ahead and dissolve the LG Chairs.

How can Amaechi realise all of a sudden the importance of council heads just few days to his exit?

Is that not setting a trap for Wike? undecided

You think I'm in support of wike's action?

Sorry bros I'm no TANoid. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by PhockPhockMan: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Beremx:

grin grin
You've said the obvious. Amaechi and co are struggling to keep their ill gotten mandate.
They will be sacked, nothing will happen.

9 Likes

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

You've said the obvious. Amaechi and co are struggling to keep their ill gotten mandate.
They will be sacked, nothing will happen.

You have started running your mouth again grin grin I thought you told us Amaechi didn't have supporters in Rivers?

10 Likes

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by PhockPhockMan: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
PhockPhockMan, Tried to hide the pictures!! grin grin grin

Wike is really in Soup! shocked

Hide what? I got the news about the protest late, otherwise, I would've posted pictures I took there.
See, those people are wasting their time, Wike will sack them, and nothing will happen.
When Amaechi sacked some local government chairmen just for coming to meeting late,what happened?

12 Likes

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by LAfricana(m): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
power corrupts.... Whats wikes ish with the Chairmen undecided

He should chill joor

check my signature wink
Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by CR77(f): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
absolute nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by Dollyak(f): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
This is what people should be doing instead of fighting each other. You can slip a bit of violence here and there lipsrsealed. These politicians needs to listen.
Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by ZUBY77(m): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
Waste of time.

So One week to vacate office, Amaechi installed LGA chairmen and expect them to work under Wike.
What a stiuupid humanoid he is.

Exactly what stopped him from conducting this election one or two years ago?

And some party fanatics would come here to tell us that Amaechi meant well for Rivers State.

Why not try to put yourself in Wike's shoes first before saying rubbish?

How do you expect 23 Amaechi Loyalists to be the LG chairmen under Wike? Even in his own Lga

Jeez

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by ibietela2(m): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
Now you this piece of transgender cu.nt of boy, isn't time you get a life?
Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by ibietela2(m): 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Photos From A Protest In Rivers State Over Governor Wike's Alleged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen!

I learned The Police Provided Cover for the protesters! grin grin
[/s]

Initial GRA GRA

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by ahaba1: 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
APC members

2 Likes

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by eipreel(f): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ok na...still on the matter...just when will Rivers state leave the news undecided
Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by ibietela2(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

[/s]

The 3M/chairman he gave them will soon finish

3 Likes

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by CharlesPhc: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
[b]From the 1999 Constitution; Part II (Concurrent Legislative List) Extent of Federal and State Legislative powers; Section 11 & 12

11. The National Assembly may make laws for the Federation with respect to the registration of voters and the procedure regulating elections to a local government council.

12. Nothing in paragraph 11 hereof shall preclude (prevent) a House of Assembly from making laws with respect to election to a local government council in addition to but not inconsistent with any law made by the National Assembly.

These miscreants that are protesting should allow our Legislators carry out their Legislative functions that they were elected to perform. The illegal election that only APC participated in must be dissolved by the RSHOA.
The Supreme Court judgment of Abia state which these LG Chairmen and their supporters are relying on averred that a 'Governor' does not have the Powers to ‘unilaterally’ dissolve elected chairmen without first passing through the HOA. It never said the HOA does not have such powers to dissolve. The HOA can pass a resolution for elected LG Chairmen to be suspended or dissolved and the Governor will give his accent by making the proclamation which would then be published in the state gazette.
Since APC wants to test their popularity in Rivers State, the RSHOA should dissolve the current LG Council, constitute a new RSIEC and conduct a fresh election where all parties would participate and test their popularity.

RSHOA will dissolve the LG Council and if they (the dissolved LG Chairmen and APC) feel dissatisfied, they should go to Court and not disturb the peace of the state with illegal APC sponsored protest.

[/b]

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen by lateezy(f): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death / Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri / PDP Copied American Embassy And 10 Downing Street On Election Tribunal (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.