Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

A Lebanese Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism In Abuja.(pictures) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Lebanese Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism In Abuja.(pictures) (1250 Views)

Scarcity Of Petrol Persists In Abuja (pictures) / Explosion At The Front Of NNPC Towers In Abuja (Pictures) / SSS Parades Varsity Lecturer,four Others For Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lebanese Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism In Abuja.(pictures) by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 30, 2013
A Federal High Court in Abuja today sentenced
Talal Ahmad Roda (pictured below), one of the
three Lebanese men arrested in May 2013 in
connection with illegal possessions of weapon, to
life imprisonment. Mr Roda was arrested after a
large cache of arms was found in a bunker during
a raid on his residence. He was found guilty of all 5
counts of illegal possession of weapons and
conspiracy.
Two other men, Mustapha Fawaz, the owner
Amigo Supermarket in Abuja and Abdallah Tahini,
who were also charged with possession of illegal
weapons, were set free by the court.

Re: A Lebanese Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism In Abuja.(pictures) by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 30, 2013
Yep,,,,,, that, my friends, is what we call justice. I just hope he doesn't escape by some means. And hope he meets some hard core Mean mo**erFu**ers in jail.
Quite sure they'll welcome some fresh white meat for a change.

Fu**ing heartless lebaneese. Go prepp the terrain, your brothers will soon join you and all useless terrorists.
Fu**ing virgin hunters.

....... Ghrgrgrhrhr so pissed!
After handing your wasted country to hesbolla, you come over here to dine with boko rams.. I regret ever buying anything from your useless amigo store.
Wish I could set that steewpid store ablaze. Y'all are some fu**ed up depraved terrorist, including that smiling animal that sells meat-pie at the front of the shop.
Grgrgrrgrgr so so pissed!!! I wish you are joined by shakau and yerima and buhari and Lamido and atiku
Thwarts..........

1 Like

Re: A Lebanese Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism In Abuja.(pictures) by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 30, 2013
brosss:

Fu**ing heartless lebaneese. Go prepp the terran your brothers will soon join you and all useless terrorists.
Fu**ing virgin hunters.

....... Ghrgrgrhrhr so pissed!
After handing your wasted country to hesbolla, you come over here to dine with boko rams.. I regret ever buying anything from your useless amigo store.
Wish I could set that steewpid store ablaze. Y'all are some fu**ed up depraved terrorist, including that smiling animal that sells meat-pie at the front of the shop.
Grgrgrrgrgr so so pissed!!! I wish you are joined by shakau and yerima and buhari and Lamido.
Thwarts..........
Guy you they vex o ...
Re: A Lebanese Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism In Abuja.(pictures) by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 30, 2013
But I think Nigerians should get ready for retaliatory attack from Lebanese terrorists ...
Re: A Lebanese Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism In Abuja.(pictures) by OluwaKoopa(m): 10:48am On Nov 30, 2013
He is even smiling all the way!!!

(1) (Reply)

To Seun / Heart Broken Wife Shares Photos Of Girls Who Sends Their Nudé Photo To Her Hubby / Watch Naija Big Babes Buying Bend Down And Select Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.