Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer (24050 Views)

The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying / Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams? / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Abbafrye(m): 6:54am On Jun 04, 2023
The month of June is a significant one in the annals of Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN. It is the birth and passing of its founder, Prophet TB Joshua that great world changer.

Its fifth day makes the second year of his glorious exit from earth and on the twelfth, the great man of God who cherished marking his birthdays would have been 60 years old.

Nations across the world would have been agog for an extraordinary Prophet of God whose footprints of wonderful deeds touching the lives of millions across the globe remain in the sand of time. TB Joshua came to revitalize the face of Christianity and made the physiognomy of practical Christian living as given by Jesus Christ already in abeyance real to mankind once again.

There’s no hide and seek in his life. He was love personified. The humblest human being I have ever come across. Firm and stern, even in his moment of severity, you would still find love encapsulated. You cannot offend him. He’s extra sensitive with propulsively radiating wisdom, unfathomable knowledge of life, charming and a paragon of magnetically illuminating character. He was completely acidic to vanity, envy, jealousy, human comparison, imitation, vulgarity and wonton desires. He described them as one of those “foolish things” not to be entertained for a moment in one’s life.

TB Joshua was a divinely self made man. Here was a man with little elementary education. Yet with your degrees, prodigy of erudition and western exposures, you would be humbled by the self discovery of your personal hollowness or quasi emptiness when you sit to discuss or share a view with TB Joshua, a shying rustic village man. TB Joshua was an attestation of God’s Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omnipotent and greatness that lies in simplicity.

I personally witnessed several cases of some other so-called men of God who out of ignorance and envy were once persecuting him but after receiving the touch of God in different dimensions including mere touching of EMMANUEL TV while praying came to weep before God for forgiveness.

Joshua would only say to them: “I didn’t fire one single arrow back from all your arrows against me; otherwise you won’t be here today to talk. One thing we should always know is this: I did not choose myself to do God’s work. He in His wisdom just chose me and I know He is with me. God would never give anybody this kind of power He gave me if the person would use it for selfish purposes or against his perceived enemies. No!”

TB Joshua was a puzzle, an enigma. He was the light shining in darkness that many couldn’t comprehend. He looked too simple and ordinary having not been commissioned by the earthly papacy or religious authorities of the day and for him to be performing miracles of diverse kinds like breathing. This was clearly indescribable, incomprehensible, a mystery and shocker to the spiritual ignoramuses and empty flamboyant oratorical, motivational preachers with big congregations.

That great English thinker and philosopher John Locke once said: “New opinions are always suspected and usually opposed without any other reason but because they are not already common”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/tb-joshua-remembering-exit-of-a-world-changer/

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by STARGREEN(m): 6:55am On Jun 04, 2023
To the eyes of man, he dedicated his life, time and pleasure in service to God, and may He who sees the hearts of men forgive his sins and grant his soul peace.

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 04, 2023
I like the man business Sense Sha. Pesin no just dey hear of em church again.
Is his TV station still active?

Em skit dey funny that year Sha! 🤣
People really fall for am.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Ihateheadslamer: 7:02am On Jun 04, 2023
Of course, his Emanuel TV is still very much active but not for Amadioha idle worshippers like you
Wagwanbrethren:
I like the man business Sense Sha. Pesin no just dey hear of em church again.
Is his TV station still active?

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 04, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Of course, his Emanuel TV is still very much active but not for Amadioha idle worshippers like you
I'm not an Amadioha worshipper!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by BarrElChapo(m): 7:06am On Jun 04, 2023
Cooling off his heels in the prison of hell 😂😂😂

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Ihateheadslamer: 7:08am On Jun 04, 2023
You are a head slammer I guess
Wagwanbrethren:

I'm not an Amadioha worshipper!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by chieveboy(m): 7:26am On Jun 04, 2023
Abbafrye,

How well do you know TBJ? In person or you watched TV?

I will advice you to dig deeper into the life of this man physically and spiritually. It indeed glittered...I have been attracted by the glitter, been there and done that.

Let me know what you know about this man.

I wish Christians work more with the Holy Spirit than their pastors.

Modified:

I see it will take some people who are lured by outward appearance to begin imagining the fact that not all that glitters is gold, well, here is a primer on who TBJ is:

https://www.youtube.com/live/vS_YW_RUQTA?feature=share

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 04, 2023
Tb Joshua was a fake prophet with his staged miracles...I dont know how gullible Nigerians still dont know that till now..he should rot very well in hell

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by ABIODUN105(m): 7:48am On Jun 04, 2023
RIP Prophet T b joshua we miss you

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Goodlady(f): 7:52am On Jun 04, 2023
Emmanuel, God's with us. I just loved the man. Irrespective of scandals n allegations against him, I found no fault in him.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by hopefulLandlord: 8:01am On Jun 04, 2023
Great people like Hillary Clinton can testify on the authenticity of TB Joshua. TB Joshua said she'll win USA presidential election and she won

His collapsed church building is another proof of his ability to see into the future with amazing accuracy. He would see North and South Korean presidents shaking hands having folowed the news but he couldn't see his own church collapsing and over a hundred dying in the process

His actions to cure Ebola in Sierra Leone is another testament. While scientists toiled day and night and burned through resources in search of Ebola cure to help Africans and the human race, Joshua simply sent prayer water to Sierra Leone saying it would cure their Ebola.

Joshua said that COVID-19 would disappear globally on 27 March 2020 and as you can see, it's disappeared globally by killing lots and lots of Indians. not only did Covid not end on the said date but he died while covid is still here

don't mind these foolish atheists who say Joshua is fake. Joshua is as authentic as proven by the above

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Righteousness2(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2023
World changer !
On a very serious note, Many today need serious deliverance for your eyes to be opened.

False prophets, pastors and teachers are destroying so many and packing them in droves to Hell.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by chieveboy(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2023
Righteousness2:
World changer !

Lol

If Christians know certain things eh, hmm

Asides from my own experience with TB Joshua, try get the book "The TB Joshua I Know" by Bisola Hephzi-bah Johnson.

You can watch her interviews on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS_YW_RUQTA&t=3205s

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by MrBanner(m): 9:22am On Jun 04, 2023
Righteousness2:
World changer !
On a very serious note, Many of you need serious deliverance for your eyes to be

False prophets, pastors and teachers have destroyed so many and packing them in droves to Hell.

You're a very stupid fellow

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Topmaike007(m): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2023
We miss you so greatly man of God

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by RacistProudIgbo: 9:23am On Jun 04, 2023
I miss him so much.. continue to rest daddy may God reward you with a better place for all the good and love that you gave us.

We miss you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by ednut1(m): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2023
Exit of scammer. If you have seen this video below and still think this man was real you need help. Lucifer came all the way from hell to his church 🤣🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JQ61YU_J-g

13 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by RingRoadMafia: 9:23am On Jun 04, 2023
Righteousness2:
World changer !
On a very serious note, Many of you need serious deliverance for your eyes to be

False prophets, pastors and teachers have destroyed so many and packing them in droves to Hell.

I think people should instead be weary of fake Christians like you who claim to be holier than Jesus himself. People should stay away from people like you who thinks it's in their place to pass judgement on other people!

Look at you who worships the "god of lazarus mouka", if human beings are talking, you too will put mouth? What do you know about that god that Lazarus asks you to pray to? How has that fake god of lazarus helped you aside giving you fake prophecies about Covid and Donald Trump which turned out to be a complete hoax! Is it not because America rejected the man whom you claimed that your god told you he will win, is that not why you hate any news coming from that country?

Hypocrite!!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by okpukpu(m): 9:25am On Jun 04, 2023
May his soul continue to rest in peace

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Midehi3(f): 9:25am On Jun 04, 2023
Righteousness2:
World changer !

Now I know the kind of Christian you are

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by RacistProudIgbo: 9:25am On Jun 04, 2023
Rayban25:
Tb Joshua was a fake prophet with his staged miracles...I dont know how gullible Nigerians still dont know that till now..he should rot very well in hell

Must you open your miserable stinking mouth to speak I'll of a man even the place you wish for him will be million better than where your kind will be.

Get sense .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by EnemyofGod2: 9:25am On Jun 04, 2023
shocked cool
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by longview007: 9:25am On Jun 04, 2023
Still in my mind.
So much miss your departure.
But i know you have done your worldy assignment.
Rest well in Gods bossom.
I pray we all will follow all your good step thought by you and also pray that we will be in Gods bossom at the end of this world.

12 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by SILVERLINES: 9:27am On Jun 04, 2023
I've never been a churchy type or too religious
But there are some men of God I regarded in high esteem and this man was one of them
The likes of;
pastor Adeboye
Pastor Oyedipo
Pastor Ibiyeomie
Pastor Eneche
Pastor Suleiman
Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor
Pastor Lazarus Mouka
And every other pastors who preaches the true words of God and whose conduct reflect the true character of Christ, I celebrate them

For the ones who manipulate the society with fake miracles, may thunder fire them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by cavreek: 9:27am On Jun 04, 2023
Do not speak against a man of God because God neva made anyone of us a judge.
Speaking against them never ends well whether they are genuine or not. Just appreciate his contribution in Christian Dom

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by occfx: 9:27am On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:
Emmanuel, God's with us. I just loved the man. Irrespective of scandals m allegations against him, I found no fault in him.

I didn't find any fault in him either, so upright and straight.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by marlow1962(m): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2023
Rip to the man.
But seriously all Nigerian pastors are FAKE, especially those big churches. Your daddy and mummy GO are all bunch of fake bs parading as ordained men of god.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2023
Mko too, June jus thick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by UptownVibes(m): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2023
ednut1:
Exit of scammer. If you have seen this video below and still think this man was real you need help. Lucifer came all the way from hell to his church 🤣🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JQ61YU_J-g
No be small movie o cheesy.. The one that caught my attention is the lady holding the mic.. She wasn’t even scared of lucifer cheesy Wahala Wahala

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by bunnae(f): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2023
My bro and I used to watch this man in the 90s. The synagogue appeared strange and weird at the time.

He used to wear white, had beards and was more into doing those spiritual 'who are you' kind of things. While the people being delivered would say all kinds of weird stuff.

We had to stop watching him. I saw he rebranded later on.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aduke Abiara Is Dead / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) / Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.