Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. (24141 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! / Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by tintingz(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Why should people always mind when refering to your mohammed but you do not mind it when refering to our Jesus the Son of God? You people beat me when it comes to this.
On the second bolded, according to your mahomedian book he was or is a prophet but according the bibble which is the word of God He is the Son of the living God. There is no matter of taking note here.
Jesus is NOT the son of God, there is no where Jesus said he's the son of God...there are many people in the bible that were refer has son of God. Jesus(as) always call himself "son of man".

There is nothing like Mohammedian book, we have the Quran(a message from God) and the hadith(the saying/sunnah of the Prophet(sa)). The bible clearly called Jesus "servant of God" even the people called him a prophet in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by tintingz(m): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
PECO4KING:

Some Muslims accept Jesus as a prophet and they use him as a good example during simons and practise his ways and follows his doing. So to my own point of view by so doing it shows u accept him as a saviour. But Muslims will never accept Jesus as son of God. Because God can't bigot a son. If you then say Jesus is the son of God what about Adam.
Thank you...Adam didn't even had any mother, God also blew his spirit inside Adam(as) is he not qualify to be son of God as well?

The likes of Adam and Jesus are the same non are not son of God.

2 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by khattab02: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mintayo:
Which of the ten commandment?
the lord our God the lord is one and so on... Matthew 12: 29.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Mujah1deen: 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
Christians won't make heaven .none of you will make it .
That's why they must embrace Islam and accept Allah in their life

2 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by JERRYMAG4(m): 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
Juell:

Yeshua is the Hebrew name for the Lord. It means "Yahweh [the Lord] is Salvation." The English spelling of Yeshua is “ Joshua.” However, when translated from Hebrew into the Greek language, the name Yeshua becomes Iēsous. The English spelling for Iēsous is “Jesus.”
Basically, what this means is Joshua and Jesus are the same name. One is translated from Hebrew into English, the other from Greek into English. It is also interesting to note, the names "Joshua" and "Isaiah" are essentially the same names as Yeshua in Hebrew. They mean "Savior" and "the salvation of the Lord."
Those who argue and insist we call Jesus by his
correct name, Yeshua, are concerning
themselves with trivial, non-essential matters.
English speakers call him Jesus, with a "J"
that sounds like "gee." Portuguese speakers
call him Jesus, but with a "J" that sounds like
"sjeh," and Spanish speakers call him Jesus,
with a "J" that sounds like "hey." Which one of
these pronunciations is the correct one? All of
them, of course, in their own language.
The Bible doesn't give preeminence to one
language (or translation) over another. We are
not commanded to call upon the name of the
Lord in Hebrew only. Acts 2:21 says, "But
everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will
be saved." God knows who calls upon his name,
whether they do so in English, Portuguese,
Spanish, or Hebrew. He is still the same Lord
and Savior.

Great!
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by saintkash(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
Juell:

People were de ones calling him a prophet, this was when he appeared to two of his disciples and they were just discussing what people said about him being a "prophet" which doesn't mean he's a prophet. Ur quaran described him as a prophet but my bible acknowledged him as the son of God who came in human form to take the sins of the world upon himself. That's why he was born as a human so he could shed his blood as a final sacrifice. U can never understand the bible more than someone who has studied it all his life. The argument here is we Christians don't serve the same God as the Muslims.

Jesus is a prophet, a mortal being, he prayed to God, he called on God all the time.. so u now u tell me, can God pray to God? cos am verey much aware in ur bible, jesus prayed to God

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by tintingz(m): 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sallychizzl3: Ait everybody look up here!

Xtians believe jesus is the son of God,muslims believe its an abomination to even say it.
Letz use our common sense here;

1.Why do we give birth? For continuity of life cos if our forefathers had refused there wont be you and me
2. Am sure both parties believe God is immortal and will never die. What does he need "an heir to the throne" for? It looks insane to u too abi?

3. Since God is immortal n xtians believe jesus is immortal too then in their heaven there will be 2 lords, father and the son. Personally i dnt believe their can be 2 lords in a land, do u believe dat too?

So tell me, will the kingdom be shared n ruled or jesus will continue to be the "heir to the throne" with the hope of assuming the throne one day? (Remember we av 2 immortal beings in our hand)
LMAO grin thank you for this logic reasoning, christians are so confused

• Jesus is God

• Jesus is son of God

• Jesus will own heaven

• God is the owner of heaven while Jesus will just sit by his right hand side grin
[Confused people]

How can God be praying to God like we read in the bible Jesus prayed and cried to God wait God said he's a jealous God. grin

Are there two God controlling heaven? Thanks for this question grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by LET4U: 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
Juell:

People were de ones calling him a prophet, this was when he appeared to two of his disciples and they were just discussing what people said about him being a "prophet" which doesn't mean he's a prophet. Ur quaran described him as a prophet but my bible acknowledged him as the son of God who came in human form to take the sins of the world upon himself. That's why he was born as a human so he could shed his blood as a final sacrifice. U can never understand the bible more than someone who has studied it all his life. The argument here is we Christians don't serve the same God as the Muslims.
In the same chapter Luke 24 verse 7 he was described as son of man, not son of God.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by saintkash(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mintayo:
Christainity is not the password to heaven;JESUS is.
Any christain that do not live up the expectation of Jesus will never make heaven,anybody/muslim that do not believe and accept Jesus as His Lord and saviour wil not make heaven,no two ways about it.
With the mouth you confess and with the heart we believe that Jesus is Lord.

going by ur words then, i can tell u that heaven will be empty of christians cos one one in a million christians try to emulate jesus in 30% whch am not sure u r among.. so my brother go and study ur bible by the time u 'r done u'll b directed to d Quran. peace

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by tintingz(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
oluwatobi75: One funny thing about people is that they fight what they don't know...The Bible makes it clear that "all scripture is given by inspiration of the Holy Ghost",for all those trying to falsify the rudiments of the Bible,that's all i'd tell you...then Christians and Muslims don't serve the same God even Jesus said "...No one comes to God except through me" i.e Jesus is the only way to God,Muslims don't believe this and Jesus said anyone who doesn't believe this would be damned and I sincerely don't expect muslims to believe because the Bible says "Unto us(Christians) is given to understand the MYSTERIES of the Kingdom of God", smileyOne funny thing about people is that they fight what they don't know...The Bible makes it clear that "all scripture is given by inspiration of the Holy Ghost",for all those trying to falsify the rudiments of the Bible,that's all i'd tell you...then Christians and Muslims don't serve the same God even Jesus said "...No one comes to God except through me" i.e Jesus is the only way to God,Muslims don't believe this and Jesus said anyone who doesn't believe this would be damned and I sincerely don't expect muslims to believe because the Bible says "Unto us(Christians) is given to understand the MYSTERIES of the Kingdom of God",
If Jesus is the only way to God what about the people that lived before Jesus came who is their way? Christianity is NOT from Jesus(as)
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Bifam(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
Am so sorry to cut u short like this yo BUT u got it all wrong! Don't be deceived in that verbal yarn u had with that unbeliever! Cos if u recognise but don't respect me what then have u done? Islam was borne out of Christianity either they want to admit to that fact or not! But hold Mohammed in higher esteem, infact that's the story THEY feed our christian girls and confuse them into CONVERTING! If u don't know this fact ur friend failed to tell u: mohammed was condemed by his people cos he was preaching about God to the idol worshippers in his place HE (mohammed) ran to the church for help and cover, where he told them he believed in jesus and was preaching the gospel to his people that's why they want to kill him! He (mohammed/islam) was saved by Christianity! And all their books (hadiths) in the quran are nothing but a photocopy of the Bible (did he also tell u that?) But have mixed in twist to suit them self beliefs!! Let them drop everything mohammed stole from CHRISTIANITY then let's see if islam has anything to say or offer! Do u know at what rate christians are killed and persecuted here in the northern part of the NIGER? Just for being christians nothing more! Abeg spear me this ur lousy conclusion oh jare! Guy u keep romancing that friend of urs but don't try saying they respect CHRISTIANITY ( no pun intended oh)
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Lawcurrent(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
Juell:

Yeshua is the Hebrew name for the Lord. It means "Yahweh [the Lord] is Salvation." The English spelling of Yeshua is “ Joshua.” However, when translated from Hebrew into the Greek language, the name Yeshua becomes Iēsous. The English spelling for Iēsous is “Jesus.”
Basically, what this means is Joshua and Jesus are the same name.....
i really love your explanation to the unbelieved, they are really laking in the joy of God through christ. Now, brethren how i love you to understand these word which is the proclamation of our faith, [>CHRIST HAS COME, CHRIST HAS DEAD, CHRIST WILL COME AGAIN<]. To you now, if no one dead for you *would you be saved?. *can you pray to God directly without offering sacrifice? And many more. Look, i just pray many muslim would see christ physically like person of Usman danfodou(i may nt be right wit the spelling, am just remembering his name, but he is a pastor now at aba!). Talk about pastor Chris and other holy ghost filled pastors before you get healed they will say 'be healed, in the name of jesus christ'. That bring in what jesus said in the bible, "i am the way, the truth, and the life. No man comes unto the father except through me". Let me save my pen and you muslim, jesus is calling you. I wish you will be visited by christ jesus and be transformed into the Godly home of God. Amen
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by thewarrior72: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
gen2briz:

hummmm
smiley
Why mmmm?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Oluwaseytiano(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
macof:

Aren't u aware that the name "Jesus" is a fake? The man u worship was called Yahshua not Jesus.

So it's silly to saw a fake name is above all names, and only through it can man find salvation.

Is this Jesus u worship the man who died for ur sins? Or

Is he the personification of righteousness, purity and consciousness?

its a translation
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by thewarrior72: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
tintingz: If Jesus is the only way to God what about the people that lived before Jesus came who is their way? Christianity is NOT from Jesus(as)
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by emotional(m): 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mujah1deen: Christians won't make heaven .none of you will make it .
That's why they must embrace Islam and accept Allah in their life

Am glad GOD is far from your finite mind.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by PECO4KING(m): 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
highyo:
truely, many muslim who accepted Jesus as their lord and savior and accept him toi be the son of God and believe he died for his sins and on the third day he rose
muslim who confess Jesus and get baptized will surely be saved. And while some who claim to be a christain will not make it, because they have living a figure head christians life

So you are the God to judge right. Mind you the bible say don't judge.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
informatix: it is the righteous part quit traditionalism if you are one.

So ur ancestors were unrighteous?

It's only the white man that has been righteous?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Cityguy: 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
Honestly, I opened this thread thinking I would see or read what I've never seen before. However reading though, I realised it was the same emotion-ladden and what's not stuff. Wasted space! Op, u are very smart tho. NL has now become a battle ground for religious e-warriors and if u want traffic to ur thread or FP things, just bring Islam/christianity and ur job is done, just fold ur arms and laff ur ass off. As for me, av got my mind made up and I won't go back. I wish u folks luck with ur analysis and propaganda. Can't and wouldn't even allow myself scammed.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
nutarious:

ODE!!!!!!!!!, As if Sango dint live as a Man, married, and father children like mortals

Sango Olukoso, the 3rd king of Oyo was a man like any other, nothing God about him, he was a king feared by his subjects and neighboring nations due to his excellent battle strategies and personal brilliance, he was fierce and always battle ready, when he was king he acquired fire breathing ability from his mother's family in Nupeland in order to instill fear into people. When he committed suicide, his loyal disciples probably hid his body and proclaimed he resurrected and ascended into heaven(much like yeshua)

Most Orisha are named after Great Yoruba personalities, Sango while alive was as fierce and aggressive as lightening and thunder, this made Oyo change the Name of The God of lightening and thunder, Jakuta to Sango

So it's a big error to think Sango(the God) is the same as Sango(the king), Gods don't live among men
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by beautychoco(f): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
These Islam and Christianity issues is a season film ooo.........
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by ocheejemb: 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Why do inciting things like this make the front page?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by khattab02: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
Bifam: Am so sorry to cut u short like this yo BUT u got it all wrong! Don't be deceived in that verbal yarn u had with that unbeliever! Cos if u recognise but don't respect me what then have u done? Islam was borne out of Christianity either they want to admit to that fact or not! But hold Mohammed in higher esteem, infact that's the story THEY feed our christian girls and confuse them into CONVERTING! If u don't know this fact ur friend failed to tell u: mohammed was condemed by his people cos he was preaching about God to the idol worshippers in his place HE (mohammed) ran to the church for help and cover, where he told them he believed in jesus and was preaching the gospel to his people that's why they want to kill him! He (mohammed/islam) was saved by Christianity! And all their books (hadiths) in the quran are nothing but a photocopy of the Bible (did he also tell u that?) But have mixed in twist to suit them self beliefs!! Let them drop everything mohammed stole from CHRISTIANITY then let's see if islam has anything to say or offer! Do u know at what rate christians are killed and persecuted here in the northern part of the NIGER? Just for being christians nothing more! Abeg spear me this ur lousy conclusion oh jare! Guy u keep romancing that friend of urs but don't try saying they respect CHRISTIANITY ( no pun intended oh)
Another sweet liar!
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
muslims and christians are not going to the same place

their idea of heaven is different

1. muslims enter heaven with a hard-on. xtians dont

2. no marriage in xtian heaven. muslims have 72 holes to tear up

3. bomb yourself as a muslim and its straight into the arms of a hot veejayn.....as a xtian...hell hath no fury as a........

4. muslims dont drink alcohol on earth but in their heaven...lots of streams flowing with it....according to muhaMAD...not so for xtians

5. unending sex o.r.gy for muslims....xtians worship in heaven

6. osama is in muslim heaven but in xtian hell.

7. paul is in xtian heaven but in muslim hell

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Oluwaseytiano(m): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
tintingz: Even the bible confirmed that Jesus is a servant of God

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, Jesus, he sent him first to you people of Israel, to bless you by turning each of you back from your sinful ways."

Confused people, bible said he's a servant of God christians said he's son of their God.
john 3-16.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Layolaw(f): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
May God open your heart of understanding concerning the things of the Lord in Jesus name..... hmmm thou shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Sallychizzl3: 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sallychizzl3: Ait everybody look up here!

Xtians believe jesus is the son of God,muslims believe its an abomination to even say it.
Letz use our common sense here;

1.Why do we give birth? For continuity of life cos if our forefathers had refused there wont be you and me
2. Am sure both parties believe God is immortal and will never die. What does he need "an heir to the throne" for? It looks insane to u too abi?

3. Since God is immortal n xtians believe jesus is immortal too then in their heaven there will be 2 lords, father and the son. Personally i dnt believe their can be 2 lords in a land, do u believe dat too?

So tell me, will the kingdom be shared n ruled or jesus will continue to be the "heir to the throne" with the hope of assuming the throne one day? (Remember we av 2 immortal beings
in our hand)

Lolz.... I knew many of u hypocrite won't dare answer me cos heaven is jst a lofty idea n beautiful scenes made up by ur pastors n u keep imagining it in ur mind eye. GOD is the only one and only true GOD, he begot not and neither was he begotten and there is none like him. Jst sit down, think and use ur common sense,God gave u brain for a reason. Dnt b so gullible to believe all u are told,reason it through,does it make sense?
Jesus is the son of God(nauzubillah!) What does he need a son for? its not like hez gonna need a replacement nah! DONT YOU PEOPLE THINK

PEACE[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
IamDebola:

First and foremost, Never in your life again compare Sango to Jesus, Peace Be Upon Him [Isa A.S], I'm a muslim but why on earth would you be comparing a useless thing to People of HIGH RANK like Jesus, Peace Be Upon Him. I don't even care if you're a muslim saying this BIG RUBBISH, but I'm sure you're a Christian or an Atheist.

SANGO is just an IDOL! If you claim he is your own PERSONAL GOD! Fine!

Then I rest my case with you, because you'll surely call a Calculator God since the calculator can give you the answer to your equation.

ignorance and limited knowledge is wat the Koran gives u.
Orisha Sango is not an idol, idols are craven images used to represent the Gods in the physical realm, like I said Gods don't live among men, they cannot be seen but of course they see us.

Humans are very materialistic and we appreciate Things better when we see and feel it. These idols are to fill the space of the absence of Gods in the physical realm.

You call Sango useless but his worshipers pray for his Mercy on people like you, who arent even worth it, Its important for his grace not to vanish cause without Sango, human bodies cannot even be active. The electric charges that usually flows through the brain as it connects with parts of the body is given by Sango, you call him useless but if he acts useless in ur life you won't survive
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by jdilight(m): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
khattab02: Well said Op, u try. Do Muslims believe in him? YES! But don't pray to him because he is not God Almighty.

Any christian that pray to Jesus is praying wrongly. We pray to the father through jesus.

ye shall not ask me anything, but whatsoever ye shall as the father in my name. ye shall have it
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
sweetcheecks:

He meant Jesus Christ! There may be maybe other Jesus' but He is the only Christ hence you muslims insist on using xtians, xmas to try and emit the name Christ, instead of Christians, and Christmas which is the true represantation of Jesus the Christ.

On your last question He is both.

Am not Muslim, I am a glorious Son of the land.

Christmas isn't even a Jesus thing so why bother wit how it's spelt nowadays?

Christians has always been a pagan festival in honor of The Sun God- Mithra, Romans only creeped it into christianity
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
sweetcheecks:
Yes He is God. He rose on the third day, unlike mohammed.

God of Wat? Wat is his duty to the universal law of Nature.

And since u say he is a God, how is christianity monotheistic if you have 2 Gods already?

Ps. since Jesus is a God, why disregard ur ancestors and The God of ur Nation?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by khattab02: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
jdilight:

Any christian that pray to Jesus is praying wrongly. We pray to the father through jesus.

ye shall not ask me anything, but whatsoever ye shall as the father in my name. ye shall have it
why not pray direct to God? Ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

What Practice Do You Hate In A Particular Church? / Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.