Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? (5641 Views)

Why Are Guys So Fast In Dropping Their Bbm Pin?? / Why Is Every Nigerian Guy You Meet Online Single? / Are Guys The Only One Searching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Pataki: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Lol. grin

Believe me, its not easy to really know the true nature of guys. Like Okanran said, alot of them are out there to catch some fun. Some even give you a fake identity.
Are you just laughing? grin

My own point is that there are the good the bad and the ugly. You just have to be wise to know who is who seriously.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by rubi(f): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2008
HCH3COO:

rubi let's multiply. grin

Let's add
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Gamine(f): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2008
There was one that told me he works in one posh clinic near my house

i said make i just check the guy out oo

Curiousity
tongue

na hin i go there, they said there was no one like that working there!! shocked
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2008
Gamine:

There was one that told me he works in one posh clinic near my house

i said make i just check the guy out oo

Curiousity
tongue

na hin i go there, they said there was no one like that working there!! shocked
gbeborun,
Curiousity nah im kill cat.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by rubi(f): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2008
Okanran:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this never was bout me,,,,,,,,hello!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,more like you not being so quick to come to a conclusion based on the post of a fictious cyber entity,,,,,,,,,,be it good or bad.

Nuff said

embarassed embarassed
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by HCH3COO: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2008
ole . that curiosity don take ya life.

rubi:

Let's add
we can multiply after we add. what say you?
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Pataki: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2008
@ tgirl4real,

Lets combine. grin cheesy grin
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2008
Pataki:

@ tgirl4real,

Lets combine. grin cheesy grin

Combine what o Pataki?
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Gamine(f): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2008
There was one that said he works at Standard chartered

he said he was into Security.

see me thinking, Computer security and stuff.

Only to find out na security Guard shocked shocked shocked
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by rubi(f): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2008
HCH3COO:

ole . that curiosity don take ya life.
we can multiply after we add. what say you?

Are you a male or female? Try and update your profile
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Pataki: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Combine what o Pataki?
Combine to give thanks always.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by MissyB1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2008
Gamine:

Rotflmao. . .
yhu've realli met alotta "pple" online
most or all yhu talked abt seem to be liars.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by HCH3COO: 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2008
rubi:

Are you a male or female? Try and update your profile
male of course my dear. do not panic.  are we still under contract to multiply?
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by MissyB1(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2008
Una nor go divide? shocked
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Sisikill: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2008
Gamine:

Tee hee
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2008
Pataki:

Combine to give thanks always.

ok. I feel you jare.

Missyb,

why u think say we day lie.

Gamine, that was funny. lo
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2008
Missy B:

Rotflmao. . .
you've really met alotta "people" online
most or all you talked about seem to be liars.
he didn't lie, he said security. The Expensive chick went straight thinking IT Security.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by rubi(f): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2008
HCH3COO:

male of course my dear. do not panic.  are we still under contract to multiply?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by HCH3COO: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2008
[s]expensive  you say? . . . . maybe Hot times require desperate measures  undecided[/s]
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by HCH3COO: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2008
rubi:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
what's wrong? are you a lesbian? we can still work something out if you are.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Gamine(f): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2008
Omo ive met great guys oooh

one sef from NL wey be one of my best guyfriend

he even came for my graduation smiley smiley
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by MissyB1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

he didn't lie, he said security. The Expensive chick went straight thinking IT Security.

As long as d guy later turned out to be security guard.
Gamine i'm stil laffing. cheesy

Tgirl. . . did sm1 say yhu lied? undecided
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

Lol.

My case is not bad afterall. I haven't met this degree of,
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by rubi(f): 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2008
HCH3COO:

what's wrong? are you a lesbian? we can still work something out if you are.

I am married with kids pls
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2008
Missy B:

As long as d guy later turned out to be security guard.
Gamine i'm stil laffing. cheesy

Tgirl. . . did sm1 say yhu lied? undecided

Whats wrong with being a security guard?
security guards need love too.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by MissyB1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2008
@ Topic
The number of people i've met nd m yet to meet
online is uncountable.
some re okay nd lovely kiss
SOME are . . . . mehn can't find a word to qualify 'em(lets nt talk about d ones frm nland o)
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by MissyB1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

Whats wrong with being a security guard?
security guards need love too.
ohh yeah!!
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Pataki: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2008
Missy B:

Una nor go divide? shocked
Is that what you want? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tgirl4real:

ok. I feel you jare.
And I feel you too.

I have met someone personally from nairaland though. Even though it was just a day visit. We met, talked and went our ways thereafter. But it was pleasing, and we still talk till date.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

Lol.

My case is not bad afterall. I haven't met this degree of,

No Missyb. You said:
Missy B:

Rotflmao. . .
yhu've realli met alotta "people" online
most or all yhu talked about seem to be liars.

I guess I missed things up.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by HCH3COO: 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2008
rubi:

I am married with kids please
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
me too
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by MissyB1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2008
Pataki:

Is that what you want? cheesy cheesy cheesy

And I feel you too.

I have met someone personally from nairaland though. Even though it was just a day visit. We met, talked and went our ways thereafter. But it was pleasing, and we still talk till date.
yea!!i actually dnt like seeing pple
multiplyin nd adding lipsrsealed
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by MissyB1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2008
Tgirl4real:

No Missyb. You said:
I guess I missed things up.
we're okay now,i guess undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Weekend Hook Ups For Working Singles / I Must Marry Mirexxx!!! / Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.