Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? (5643 Views)

Why Are Guys So Fast In Dropping Their Bbm Pin?? / Why Is Every Nigerian Guy You Meet Online Single? / Are Guys The Only One Searching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Gamine(f): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2008
Where u know me from

so i no fit nurse myself??
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by dhalsym(f): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2008
this is getting interesting
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2008
Gamine:

Where u know me from

so i no fit nurse myself??

Relax a bit I dont know you, but I have read and posted in Threads where you talked about CU. You sounded like an alumna of the school.
And you can do what ever you want with yourself. Nah you get body.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Gamine(f): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2008
so na only bodi nurse they take care of

nawa u pple get mind sha undecided
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2008
Gamine:

so na only bodi nurse they take care of

nawa u people get mind sha undecided

OP
technicality,
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2008
I think we need to start a separate thread for Lasiefaire & Gamine cos I don't get what all this is abt.

Seriouly now Gamine, e be like say Lasie has a crush on u. abi wetin u think? wink undecided
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by studio43(m): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2008
@laties,
ok o sha, nothing do you. wink
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2008
Tgirl4real:

I think we need to start a separate thread for Lasiefaire & Gamine because I don't get what all this is about.

Seriouly now Gamine, e be like say Lasie has a crush on u. abi wetin u think? wink undecided
Like seriously. . .

studio43:

@laties,
ok o sha, nothing do you. wink

I just dey. I just called my aunt that lives in Allen Avenue, Iya no wan gree old. She still dey do Owanbe. I ask am how she dey, nah upcoming parties she dey list for me.
How your side? How family?
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Gamine(f): 10:41am On Jul 29, 2008
Like seriously
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2008
Gamine:

Like seriously

Dont wait too long for me to answer that. tongue
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Gamine(f): 10:17am On Aug 12, 2008
tongue
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by folahann(m): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2008
The only thing i see is just having fun, there is nothing that is supposed to be taken serious
apart from fun, all other things are rubbish !
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2008
I can't believe this thread is still alive. undecided
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by ula(f): 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2008
some are serious, others are not. a lot are fake. ive also made some friends online and we are still friends till date while others took off when i started asking a lot of questions. but i wonder why people have got 2 lie online? if u dont want 2 meet anyone no need meeting them. na by force 2 be person friend?
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2008
ula:

some are serious, others are not. a lot are fake. ive also made some friends online and we are still friends till date while others took off when i started asking a lot of questions. but i wonder why people have got 2 lie online? if u don't want 2 meet anyone no need meeting them. na by force 2 be person friend?

I tire o undecided
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by umeandworl(m): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2008
There are two sides to a coin anyway. My first date was an online friend and up till date we are still friends, but i think watz best is the fact that u can make real good friends online. Persons with good heart ain't really hard to know. Most of my online friends are still there up till date and for some of them I had to go an extra mile. Remember! it takes two to tango. wink Not all guys sha , but there's also some good guyz too remember that.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:23am On Oct 14, 2008
Yeah u are right. But u got to be careful . . .
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by umeandworl(m): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2008
Thanx for seeing eye to eye with me on this.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:09am On Nov 25, 2008

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Weekend Hook Ups For Working Singles / I Must Marry Mirexxx!!! / Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.