Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Which Institutions Do You Regard As The Worst Failures In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Institutions Do You Regard As The Worst Failures In Nigeria? (2013 Views)

Buhari’s Trekker Hangs Himself Over Buhari’s Failures In Office / One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / Nigerian Citizenship Eligibility With Regard To Elected Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Institutions Do You Regard As The Worst Failures In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
collynzo2: My state governor is the institution that produced me.

No wonder you are professionally dumb. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your state Governor is also your Jesus Christ on Earth? grin

1 Like

Re: Which Institutions Do You Regard As The Worst Failures In Nigeria? by collynzo2(m): 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sagamite:

No wonder you are professionally dumb. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your state Governor is also your Jesus Christ on Earth? grin
No he is my ''institution''.
Re: Which Institutions Do You Regard As The Worst Failures In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
collynzo2: No he is my ''institution''.

Oh, I see. grin
Re: Which Institutions Do You Regard As The Worst Failures In Nigeria? by THUNDER4real(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sagamite:

Oh, I see. grin
shame upon you saga idiot shame shame shame big fooolllll you are
Re: Which Institutions Do You Regard As The Worst Failures In Nigeria? by AjanleKoko: 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
It's difficult to single out any of the listed institutions, to be frank. I would say the people of Nigeria, every one of us, have failed to rise to the occasion, regarding the growth and development of Nigeria as a modern nation.

Whatever reasons may be adduced to this, it's clear enough that these institutions were all started with reasonable foundations. But the founding philosophies have long been thrown to the dogs, and replaced by the individual desires of the people - all of us in fact. These choices have been made from Day 1, and we are only complaining now about fruits for which the seeds were sown 52 years ago.
Re: Which Institutions Do You Regard As The Worst Failures In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
AjanleKoko: It's difficult to single out any of the listed institutions, to be frank. I would say the people of Nigeria, every one of us, have failed to rise to the occasion, regarding the growth and development of Nigeria as a modern nation.

Whatever reasons may be adduced to this, it's clear enough that these institutions were all started with reasonable foundations. But the founding philosophies have long been thrown to the dogs, and replaced by the individual desires of the people - all of us in fact. These choices have been made from Day 1, and we are only complaining now about fruits for which the seeds were sown 52 years ago.

But is it not the job of journalists to guide people?
Re: Which Institutions Do You Regard As The Worst Failures In Nigeria? by AjanleKoko: 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sagamite:

But is it not the job of journalists to guide people?

Well, the journalists are also part of the people!
The press in Nigeria has always been a tool of one political organization or the other, right from the Awo-Zik-Balewa days. These days, I doubt anybody takes the press seriously anymore.
Re: Which Institutions Do You Regard As The Worst Failures In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 7:44am On Dec 19, 2013
Re: Which Institutions Do You Regard As The Worst Failures In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
The Nigerian people are the worst failures in Nigeria.

Every single one of them.

You sir have just encompassed my emotions into that beautiful statement. With much regret, I feel it everyday I step out of my door. No self hate mind you.... but we are a doomed people.
Re: Which Institutions Do You Regard As The Worst Failures In Nigeria? by badmrkt(m): 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
"Nigeria"....
Re: Which Institutions Do You Regard As The Worst Failures In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Re: Which Institutions Do You Regard As The Worst Failures In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
EDUCATION.

The neglect and failure of this institution is the failure of all institutions.

1 Like

Re: Which Institutions Do You Regard As The Worst Failures In Nigeria? by luvinhubby(m): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
For me, ALL THE POLITICAL PARTIES & the politicians in them are the worst failures.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Government Officials Wear Gloves Against Ebola (picture) / PDP Aspirant Gets More Valid Votes : AIT Apologizes! / NYESOM WIKE wins Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.