Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine (18689 Views)

Paul Okoye On Where Lucy Iheonyechoro-Ugorji, His New Signee Is From / Peter Okoye On His "Fight With Glo" / Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by silverdam(m): 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sweet! This is for the December issue of Genevieve Magazine..
The Magazine quote:

"Congratulations are in order as Peter Okoye finally makes an ‘honest’ woman of his long time boo, stunning Lola Omotayo. Not only did he pop the question after nine years of courtship, he also set the stage for an elaborate traditional engagement carnival. Now that Lola and Peter have begun the marital rites, perhaps the judging will stop and the couple can breathe again."

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=5880[/url]

3 Likes

Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Airforce1(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
The beauty n the beast

1 Like

Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by rill: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
Airforce1: The beauty n the beast

You need help

16 Likes

Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
More

Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by tpia5: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
na wa o, lola always looks glowing anytime she's with this guy, kilode?

is it the makeup?
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by tpia5: 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
she looks like one of these american actresses in this photo, cant remember which one.

btw, does this mean there'll be no white wedding, usually when nigerian celebrities take pictures in wedding outfits, it means they wont have one.
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
Dem try small.
Last Bullet:
Quote me & burn like FIRE!!!
Try me, even Seun ll weep for you.
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by silverdam(m): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
Airforce1: The beauty n the beast

Like seriously! Are you blind? This is beauty and handsome

4 Likes

Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Tholudee(f): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
rill:
You need help
he needs it ASAP...werey alailojuti
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by fatdon2(m): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
I will be back when it makes front page.
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Caracta(f): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
Oyinbo Russia, I'm not digging the shoes.

Cute pictures. Lovely.
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by jaybee3(m): 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
Wooooooowwwww
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by missterious(f): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by tpia5: 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
Caracta: Oyinbo Russia, I'm not digging the shoes.

Cute pictures. Lovely.

the shoes are ok though, just too high.

i think the photo is supposed to be vintage, still trying to see who she's modelling. . . . . . . . . vivian leigh or e taylor perhaps. . . . . . . .

she seems a bit nervous though, i dont think she likes the limelight so much. . . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Ladybianca(f): 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
They re cute together
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by prettyjo(f): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
i must comment,dis thread will nt pass me by.

Edited:woooow,so dis thread made front page.*dancing ikwokrikwo*
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by silverdam(m): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
prettyjo: i must comment,dis thread will nt pass me by
You deserve an Oscar!
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Stunner1(f): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
rill:
You need help

serious help ooo btw dey luk gud
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by chymystique(f): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by chymystique(f): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
D'accord
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Sagytarius(m): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
Caracta: Oyinbo Russia, I'm not digging the shoes.

Cute pictures. Lovely.
Are those shoes? shocked

1 Like

Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by joyli: 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2013
They are perfect match for each others. wink wink wink wink
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
Chei! I swear dis lady is truly a Goddess........
See beauty......
They both luk lovely kiss

2 Likes

Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Sagytarius(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
Runs away from thread. Apparently for the ladies.
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Airforce1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
grin grin
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by JadeWilliam(f): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
SELENAqueensy: Chei! I swear dis lady is truly a Goddess........
See beauty......
How did u knw wot was on my mind.Beauty wit brains.C d look mehnnn.Calm-cordinated-calculative-corporate.

2 Likes

Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
Front page portential,wow d lady is really pretty shocked,peter is madly handsome too,abi na the camera undecided ,cute couple

3 Likes

Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Fkforyou(m): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
tpia@:

the shoes are ok though, just too high.

i think the photo is supposed to be vintage, still trying to see who she's modelling. . . . . . . . . vivian leigh or e taylor perhaps. . . . . . . .

she seems a bit nervous though, i dont think she likes the limelight so much. . . . . . . .
aunty no vex abeg, but how you take know say she dey nervous from d pics?
Nice pics by d way...

1 Like

Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by tellwsdom: 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
Another marriage?? sad
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by preeky: 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
It looks like its only 2face who married a dark skin woman seems these other celebrities have a thing for the light skin women.Dark girls better do something or else no market.

1 Like

Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Dem try small.
Last Bullet:
Quote me & burn like FIRE!!!
Try me, even Seun ll weep for you.
Do you know how ridiculous your posts look with this "last bullet" thing? I don't think so.

@Topic,
Nice pictures. God must have created this couple on a Sunday, they look so cute together.

1 Like

Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by JadeWilliam(f): 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
tpia@:
na wa o, lola always looks glowing anytime she's with this guy, kilode?

is it the makeup?
tpia@:

btw, does this mean there'll be no white wedding, usually when nigerian celebrities take pictures in wedding outfits, it means they wont have one.
tpia@:

Fkforyou:
aunty no vex abeg, but how you take know say she dey nervous from d pics?
Don't mind her.Always fishin out unexistin thngs&makin weird observations.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos / Whats Up With Agbani Darego? / Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.