Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine (18695 Views)

Paul Okoye On Where Lucy Iheonyechoro-Ugorji, His New Signee Is From / Peter Okoye On His "Fight With Glo" / Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Wendy80(f): 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
;DJade na here u D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ 2day?
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Sagytarius(m): 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
tpia@:

the shoes are ok though, just too high.

i think the photo is supposed to be vintage, still trying to see who she's modelling. . . . . . . . . vivian leigh or e taylor perhaps. . . . . . . .

she seems a bit nervous though, i dont think she likes the limelight so much. . . . . . . .
see formings grin
Some pipu sha.

1 Like

Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by onyekachee(f): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
why this woman no sabi smile self?I have neva seen a picture of her putting on a smiley face,na wao
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by tpia5: 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by onyekachee(f): 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
o now I am convinced grin
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by tpia5: 4:29am On Dec 01, 2013
k
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by JadeWilliam(f): 6:57am On Dec 01, 2013
Airforce1: The beauty n the beast

Who's d beast? U? Miserable sociopath

1 Like

Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by JadeWilliam(f): 7:00am On Dec 01, 2013
onye-ka-chee:
why this woman no sabi smile self?I have neva seen a picture of her putting on a smiley face,na wao
How did dat one concern u?U ppl shld stop slandering d lady.Peter has already married her so end of discussion.
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:16am On Dec 01, 2013
AdannayaBella:
Do you know how ridiculous your posts look with this "last bullet" thing? I don't think so.

@Topic,
Nice pictures. God must have created this couple on a Sunday, they look so cute together.
pack well. For you to post that God must v created some people on sunday to make them look cute is also ridiculous. If you can't cope with Last Bullet, ignore it!

1 Like

Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Airforce1(m): 7:17am On Dec 01, 2013
Jade williams angry
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Symphony007: 7:18am On Dec 01, 2013
I don't normally comment of artiste but please. Is it true this lady is 41 years old?
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by onyekachee(f): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2013
Jade William:
How did dat one concern u?U ppl shld stop slandering d lady.Peter has already married her so end of discussion.
how as e take concern me take concern u?my friend face front APROKO grin
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Airforce1(m): 7:32am On Dec 01, 2013
Symphony007: I don't normally comment of artiste but please. Is it true this lady is 41 years old?

She's not a small girl..
She got to be either 41, 42 or 43 yrs old.

Peter made a wrong choice.

Old age for don quickly show for her body if to sey she be dark skinned. tongue

1 Like

Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by JadeWilliam(f): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2013
Airforce1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Airforce1(m): 9:07am On Dec 01, 2013
Abi nau tongue
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by IAMBREEZY: 10:14am On Dec 01, 2013
Nice pic
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
THE BALD AND THE BEAUTIFUL
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by cashkid18(m): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Dem try small.
Last Bullet:
Quote me & burn like FIRE!!!
Try me, even Seun ll weep for you.
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by cashkid18(m): 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
nice pic bt ASUU strike stil continues sad sad
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
she looks like kim k in that covershot.
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by EnitanItunu(f): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dis is wowww

1 Like

Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
cashkid18:
u dz small boy, do u want me 2 pour hot water on ur head?
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by crackhaus: 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
tpia@:
she looks like one of these american actresses in this photo, cant remember which one.
She looks a little bit like Marsha Ambrosious (a musician) to me.

Lola is a very attractive woman though, I just realized it.
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
Lola has Fanta face, coca cola leg. Peter's nose come resemble aeroplane wing.
Happy married life.
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by cashkid18(m): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa:
u dz small boy, do u want me 2 pour hot water on ur head?
bring it on dude sad sad
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by cashkid18(m): 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ada Nri1: Lola has Fanta face, coca cola leg. Peter's nose come resemble aeroplane wing.
Happy married life.
post ur pic sad sad

1 Like

Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by louisv(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
....*blows them a kiss*..... cute!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Opeyemi1525(f): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
she's too beautiful! Peter is handsome too.wish u joy in ur marriage forever

1 Like

Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by mimicue(f): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
Airforce1:

She's not a small girl..
She got to be either 41, 42 or 43 yrs old.

Peter made a wrong choice.

Forget dark skinned its showing already that she's old..her face is matured...but cute pictures ....
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by mimicue(f): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ada Nri1: Lola has Fanta face, coca cola leg. Peter's nose come resemble aeroplane wing.
Happy married life.

grin grin lmao
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Airforce1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
mimicue:

Forget dark skinned its showing already that she's old..her face is matured...but cute pictures ....

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
This girl is a white woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) / Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" / Whats Up With Agbani Darego?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.