Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Protest Against Airtel's Plan To Stop BIS On Android - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Protest Against Airtel's Plan To Stop BIS On Android (16035 Views)

Has Glo Stop Bis Plan On Android Phone / Best Airtel Plan For Pc / Why Airtel Might Not Stop BIS On Other Devices! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Airtel's Plan To Stop BIS On Android by shady16: 8:12am On Dec 02, 2013
eezor: Fellow nairalanders, and particularly for those using Airtel bis plan on non-bb devices, remember we got an SMS from Airtel, reminding us that they would stop us(non bb user) from enjoying their blackberry subscription plans, which we earlier enjoyed and were managing, in spite of their crappy and slow network.

On 3rd december, we would no longer manage it. That's is why am calling on all user of these services and intending users as well to demonstrate agains such move by SWITCHING OFF all Airtel lines immediately from 4th december. On the other hand, we can all port to MTN nite browsing plan which equally works during the day instead of killing ourselves with Airtel useless network. SWITCH OFF. DECEMBER 4TH. SAY NO TO AIRTEL

Front page tin. Thank u moderator

Lolzzzzz cheesy cheesy cheesy

E be like dis man dong even over vex pass me. Airtel has really messed up big time. angry
Re: Protest Against Airtel's Plan To Stop BIS On Android by Youpele52: 9:38am On Dec 02, 2013
Thinking seriously, when Glo stopped BIS that we all used on non BB earlier this year (their network was faster than Airtel and still faster) they didn't inform subscribers.

When MTN stopped magic number unlimited free browsing tweak, they didn't inform subscribers.

When Airtel want to stop their's they informed everyone.

Methinks its a threat.

Anyway lets see what happens after 3rd December.

Meanwhile I bet you come next year some if not all service providers will slash Internet bundle for non bb phones. Because over the years BB BIS has been on steady decline all around the world.
Re: Protest Against Airtel's Plan To Stop BIS On Android by eseosa77(m): 9:48am On Dec 02, 2013
dam_007: you're doubtlessly a douche bag, why are you hating? are you Airtel? or why do you sound upset with Android users? this sh** ain't free remember? just coz they enjoy their mobile phones more than you enjoy yours doesn't mean you should hate.. if you can't afford a better phone, Then SHut the bleep up and stop ranting like your daddy owns Airtel

Google marshalex1 and get back to me,ok.Am gadget personified,I sells,repairs and flash all handsets and gadgets in benin city.so,am not a JJC.
Re: Protest Against Airtel's Plan To Stop BIS On Android by WackyJ1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
eseosa77:

Google marshalex1 and get back to me,ok.Am gadget personified,I sells,repairs and flash all handsets and gadgets in benin city.so,am not a JJC.
Still doesn't change the fact that you made a post stinking with stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Airtel's Plan To Stop BIS On Android by fender(m): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
mozzie: OMG!!!! i just did the 2+1 subscription on thursday ... i still have 6gig left....

Mbok what's the code for that 2+1 subscription?
Re: Protest Against Airtel's Plan To Stop BIS On Android by Cashrill(m): 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
Boys go surely find approprate vpn 4 d airtel bis
Re: Protest Against Airtel's Plan To Stop BIS On Android by iamgiggssleaky(m): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
I think I'm gonna abandon ma airtel line till they start having sense.... Bye bye airtel, wlcm glo
Re: Protest Against Airtel's Plan To Stop BIS On Android by xplode556: 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
Osyxcel:

grin grin grin
Re: Protest Against Airtel's Plan To Stop BIS On Android by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
eseosa77:

if you like flash brain sef na for your pocket. . well I can't blame you, im sure you hate android phones cos of the numbers of techno phones you have come across, I mean those things are such sorry sights to behold!
Re: Protest Against Airtel's Plan To Stop BIS On Android by NnamdiEkeh: 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
Guys make we burn their masts and carry our sims go throway for dia office.
Re: Protest Against Airtel's Plan To Stop BIS On Android by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 03, 2013
eseosa77:

Good how many lives Hv u touched with ur profession?

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Airtel's Plan To Stop BIS On Android by bhaliz44(m): 7:13am On Dec 03, 2013
Hey! Gudnews to all airtel users, since airtel has decided not to allow everyone enjoy the BIS on other devices and pc again,we did panic because we know we surely gonna find a way outta this mess,but we hackers have done what we now how to do best by cracking out a new working cheat because no one can afford the expensive subscription airtel offers other device,so here we got a new cheat working perfectly on all device both android and pc,with this cheat you 648mb with 50naira,but it last for 3days..to get the code inbox me-->bdarapkid@gmail.com
Re: Protest Against Airtel's Plan To Stop BIS On Android by ideepaul: 10:20am On Dec 05, 2013
Airtel bis z bk...short nd simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hands-on review of the latest TECNO F6 from 3CHUB. / Mtn / Help Modern Combat 5 Chapters Not Downloading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.