Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,713 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Why Do Most Christians Prefer To Take Pics With Worldly Celebrities. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Most Christians Prefer To Take Pics With Worldly Celebrities. (552 Views)

Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? / Why Are Most Christians Stingy When It Comes To Church Offerings? / Nigeria Comes First With Most Christians In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Christians Prefer To Take Pics With Worldly Celebrities. by mekaboy(m): 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
I wonder why most christians will prefer to take pics with worldly celebrities like psquare dbanj wizkid olamide and post on their facebook page rather than their pastors and spiritual fathers.
Re: Why Do Most Christians Prefer To Take Pics With Worldly Celebrities. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
mekaboy: I wonder why most christians will prefer to take pics with worldly celebrities like psquare dbanj wizkid olamide and post on their facebook page rather than their pastors and spiritual fathers.

i was getting excited till i saw spiritual fathers. this shows you dont even know what Jesus said, that Dont call any man Father (spiritual) unless God who is in heaven. Get that right. as for taking pictures with wordly people and also listening to wordly music, lets say all christians are closet hypocrites
Re: Why Do Most Christians Prefer To Take Pics With Worldly Celebrities. by Joagbaje(m): 4:06am On Dec 01, 2013
mekaboy: I wonder why most christians will prefer to take pics with worldly celebrities like psquare dbanj wizkid olamide and post on their facebook page rather than their pastors and spiritual fathers.

Did you say "MOST CHRISTIANS? That's a wrong assumption. Just say "a christian" or some carnal Christians "

2 Corinthians 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers:for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Christians Prefer To Take Pics With Worldly Celebrities. by tpia5: 4:23am On Dec 01, 2013
i dont take pictures with any celebrity, not sure who you're referring to.
Re: Why Do Most Christians Prefer To Take Pics With Worldly Celebrities. by Gombs(m): 6:27am On Dec 01, 2013
They hardly move me

But if you mean celebs like Sinach, Joe Praise, frank Edwards, they thrill me....but not sure I'd be crazed abt snapping with them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Christians Prefer To Take Pics With Worldly Celebrities. by bizmahn: 6:35am On Dec 01, 2013
Because the church has become worldly & the world has become churchy.So called christians now glory & rejoice over the ungodly that encourage whoredom,filthy lusts,violence,basest uncleanliness with their songs & lifestyle.They even call them their "role model".

Friendship with the world is enmity with God. james 4:4
Re: Why Do Most Christians Prefer To Take Pics With Worldly Celebrities. by mumumugu(m): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2013
I am op
Re: Why Do Most Christians Prefer To Take Pics With Worldly Celebrities. by Davidson267(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2013
I dnt snap pix wit celebs cos am a celeb 2...
Re: Why Do Most Christians Prefer To Take Pics With Worldly Celebrities. by Oyinprince(m): 11:49am On Dec 01, 2013
OP, its baby christians that celebrates wordly artistes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All Catholics Are Going To Hell - Rev. Chris Okotie / , / Christmas Surprise!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.