Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Why Anambra Governorship Election Should Be Cancelled - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Anambra Governorship Election Should Be Cancelled (1154 Views)

Why Anambra Needs Those Prisoners/captives / Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas / Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Anambra Governorship Election Should Be Cancelled by egift(m): 1:32am On Dec 01, 2013
Never in the history of Nigeria have an election like the fraud on November 16th 2013 in Anambra been witnessed. This is Nigeria's most shameful election and INEC's most disgraceful 'election' ever.

Allowing this election to stand (on any technicality that can be imagine), will be the largest attack on our nation's democracy - because it will mean that irrespective of what you do to steal the mandate of the people, you will get away with it. As people and a nation, this shame should be rejected.

Here are just few of the reason why the election should be cancelled:

- INEC's chairman personally said it. The election failed short than any past election (we all know some nasty past election - This is the worst of all).
- More than 50% of the electorates and a major candidate (the PDP candidate - Tony Nwoye) could not find his name on the register, after it was there two weeks before the election when INEC displayed it.
- It is on record INEC changed the voters register 3 times before the election. The one used in 2011 elections, the one displayed 2 weeks to the election and the one used on the election day - the most people did not see their names.
- It is a fact that Obiano (the APGA candidate), have 3 voters cards - a crime that attracts jail term. Here are the VINs (1) 90F5 B12B 0129 6204 172, (2) 90F5 B15E 7D37 8200 332, and (3) 90F5 B12B 8837 7091 121. According to the Electoral Law, he cannot vote or be voted for in any election in Nigeria. This is what we call multiple registration.
- All the top candidates have pulled out of this fraud and its Supplementary Elections. The parties include PDP, APC, LP and others.
- INEC Chairman publicly stated that some of its officers and APGA led government officials were arrested for getting bribed to displace Result-Returning forms, voting materials and also for making sure materials were late on there opponents stronghold.

There are other serious issues that have occurred in this election, but as a nation, we must uphold our laws and protect our democratic principles from the greedy elites who want to hijack the process for their selfish gains. It does not matter who is elected Governor of Anambra - but Nigerians should reject the worst ever election exercise in the History of Nigeria.
Re: Why Anambra Governorship Election Should Be Cancelled by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 01, 2013
Lol! Is this not the same OP egift that calls MR.president in all his post ogogoro master. I was searching for that word ogogoro up there i didnt see oooooo.

I thought you have been running everywere calling GEJ ogogoro drunkard. Please, @ egift do the needfull, edit your post sharply and put your usual ogogoro master for GEJ.

I DEY LAUGH OOOOO.
Re: Why Anambra Governorship Election Should Be Cancelled by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 01, 2013
Congrats Obiano!! Congrats to all anambrarians!! We have voted !! The people have spoken !! Long live anambra state!!long live FRN!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Anambra Governorship Election Should Be Cancelled by otokx(m): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2013
The courts and election tribunals are open, take your case there.

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra Governorship Election Should Be Cancelled by gramci: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
otokx: The courts and election tribunals are open, take your case there.

salami is more available for them to manipulate embarassed
Re: Why Anambra Governorship Election Should Be Cancelled by egift(m): 12:51am On Dec 02, 2013
When these PDP boys run out of wisdom, as always, they are left with throwing insults - are these kids hoping to scare anyone with this childishness?

#check the responds here, all you see are silly insults. The fact remains that this election is the worst in the history of Nigeria. And nothing to be proud of.
Re: Why Anambra Governorship Election Should Be Cancelled by jmaine: 1:08am On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Why Anambra Governorship Election Should Be Cancelled by grafikdon: 2:11am On Dec 02, 2013
Some Nairaland APC folks are really scary.

"My way or I send your head rolling on the floor!".

"Vote for my candidate or I'll do horrible stuff to you and your entire generation".

"If my candidate loses this election, I will show you pepper...wait and see".

"While my opponents were wasting their time in towns and villages, I the infallible know-it-all elitist was winning EVERY internet poll, cast by people with awesome imagination who live thousands of miles away from Nigeria. This simply means that I have won, victory is mine, the outcome of the actual election MUST mirror my internet poll victories or else...somebody's gotta go home with the body intact, minus the head".

"You rejected and humiliated my candidate, therefore you are a f*k..n uncivilized reprehensible, repulsive, nincompoop imbecilic nitwit...die f.ktard! Your village, your town, your ancestors....DIE! DIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Jesus wept! shocked shocked shocked This is some scary *sh.i.t*.

Unfortunately, a lot of APC politicians are almost as delusional and totally disconnected from reality as the internet APC folks. Beats me why anyone'd sincerely believe that APC as a party is different from PDP, when APC is riddled with politician who were outfoxed in PDP. We really have to stop mutilating the word "progressive", unless someone is telling me that pedophiles and perverts(grown a.ss senators who want to marry and have s.ex with babies), crooks, malevolent rabble-rousers (you know...those guys that want the snake and the monkey to drown in the blood of the chicken),blood thirsty religious whack jobs, delusional elitist SOB's with exaggerated self importance and uncouth hooligans can now be classified as "progressive".

Before anyone jumps into the usual threat and cheap blackmail bandwagon, I just described 98% of the politicians in PDP, APC, APGA, LP (feel free to insert other inconsequential village parties). These are just platforms for contesting election, where each party is a congregation of strange bedfellows with divergent ideologies.
Re: Why Anambra Governorship Election Should Be Cancelled by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 02, 2013
grafikdon: Some Nairaland APC folks are really scary.

"My way or I send your head rolling on the floor!".

"Vote for my candidate or I'll do horrible stuff to you and your entire generation".

"If my candidate loses this election, I will show you pepper...wait and see".

"While my opponents were wasting their time in towns and villages, I the infallible know-it-all elitist was winning EVERY internet poll, cast by people with awesome imagination who live thousands of miles away from Nigeria. This simply means that I have won, victory is mine, the outcome of the actual election MUST mirror my internet poll victories or else...somebody's gotta go home with their body intact, minus the head".

"You rejected and humiliated my candidate, therefore you are a f*k..n uncivilized reprehensible, repulsive, nincompoop imbecilic nitwit...die f.ktard! Your village, your town, your ancestors....DIE! DIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Jesus wept! shocked shocked shocked This is some scary *sh.i.t*.

Unfortunately, a lot of APC politicians are almost as delusional and totally disconnected from reality as the internet APC folks. Beats me why anyone'd sincerely believe that APC as a party is different from PDP, when APC is riddled with politician who were outfoxed in PDP. We really have to stop mutilating the word "progressive", unless someone is telling me that pedophiles and perverts(grown a.ss senators who want to marry and have s.ex with babies), crooks, malevolent rabble-rousers (you know...those guys that want the snake and the monkey to drown in the blood of the chicken),blood thirsty religious whack jobs, delusional elitist SOB's with exaggerated self importance and uncouth hooligans can now be classified as "progressive".

Before anyone jumps into the usual threat and cheap blackmail bandwagon, I just described 98% of the politicians in PDP, APC, APGA, LP (feel free to insert other inconsequential village parties). These are just platforms for contesting election, where each party is a congregation of strange bedfellows with divergent ideologies.

Cosign 100%. It's not even that I like the other parties...APGA, LP and the rest also harbor corrupt and morally bankrupt officials.

APC's crass hypocrisy, ethnic baits and violent approach to politics, however, scare the crap out of me.

(1) (Reply)

Shekarau, Bafarawa Shun APC Leaders. / New School Building Collapse Injured Two In Osun State / Unbelievable: UK Man Faked Coma For 2 Years To Avoid Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.