Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

What Is Your Favorite Book,chapter And Verse In The Bible?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Favorite Book,chapter And Verse In The Bible?? (521 Views)

TRINITARIANS, How Do You Honestly Interpret This Verse In The Bible? / 87% Of Christians Probably Don't Know This Verse In The Bible. @pix / What's Is Your Favourite Quote(s) and verse(s) From The Holy Book? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favorite Book,chapter And Verse In The Bible?? by Shaanteel(f): 6:21am On Dec 01, 2013
Happy Sunday Nairalanders and Happy New month to you guys..today is the first sunday of the mØnth wishing you guys a blissful month ahead. I would love to know you favorite Book,Chapter and Verse in the ßible and how it inspires you when ever you go through it. Mine is taken from the Book of exodus Chapter 14 verse 14 And it says "for the lord shall fight for you and you shall hold your peace" this inspires me when am misjudged or angered..i also love psalms 23 it inspires me in everyway..please share your favorite<s> and pix that alxo inspire you thank you..have a lovley new month Nlander's

Re: What Is Your Favorite Book,chapter And Verse In The Bible?? by martronilla: 6:41am On Dec 01, 2013
Psalm 121....I go no day without reciting it
Re: What Is Your Favorite Book,chapter And Verse In The Bible?? by greatgod2012(f): 6:49am On Dec 01, 2013
Every chapter and verse of the book of Ecclesiastes. It always remind me of the vanity of this life.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Book,chapter And Verse In The Bible?? by greatgod2012(f): 6:52am On Dec 01, 2013
I love the boks of proverbs, it's philosophically based and full of wisdom, i.e wise teachings.

Anyone who is versed in this book will surely be wise in every area.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Book,chapter And Verse In The Bible?? by Shaanteel(f): 6:53am On Dec 01, 2013
greatgod2012: Every chapter and verse of the book of Ecclesiastes. It always remind me of the vanity of this life.
i gues i have to check that out thank u
Re: What Is Your Favorite Book,chapter And Verse In The Bible?? by Shaanteel(f): 6:54am On Dec 01, 2013
martronilla: Psalm 121....I go no day without reciting it
i bilive God is with you
Re: What Is Your Favorite Book,chapter And Verse In The Bible?? by Shaanteel(f): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2013
greatgod2012: I love the boks of proverbs, it's philosophically based and full of wisdom, i.e wise teachings.

Anyone who is versed in this book will surely be wise in every area.
that is xo true
Re: What Is Your Favorite Book,chapter And Verse In The Bible?? by greatgod2012(f): 6:56am On Dec 01, 2013
Finally, the book of Roman 12:8-21. That passage contains the principles of living that is generally acceptable by God and man.
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Book,chapter And Verse In The Bible?? by Shaanteel(f): 7:02am On Dec 01, 2013
greatgod2012: Finally, the book of Roman 12:8-21. That passage contains the principles of living that is generally acceptable by God and man.
May God help us all.
amen
Re: What Is Your Favorite Book,chapter And Verse In The Bible?? by Atozs12(m): 7:07am On Dec 01, 2013
To me psalm 23,i can qoute it off hand.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Book,chapter And Verse In The Bible?? by plaetton: 7:08am On Dec 01, 2013
Genesis where it says thy shall not envy thy neighbor, thy shall not steal, and thy shall not kill, then a few chapters later , the Israelites are envying, stealing and killing the women and children of Jericho .

So much for the 10 commandments, huh?
Re: What Is Your Favorite Book,chapter And Verse In The Bible?? by quivah(f): 7:12am On Dec 01, 2013
^ cheesy
Re: What Is Your Favorite Book,chapter And Verse In The Bible?? by Shaanteel(f): 7:31am On Dec 01, 2013
plaetton: Genesis where it says thy shall not envy thy neighbor, thy shall not steal, and thy shall not kill, then a few chapters later , the Israelites are envying, stealing and killing the women and children of Jericho .

So much for the 10 commandments, huh?
haha i tink xo
Re: What Is Your Favorite Book,chapter And Verse In The Bible?? by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 01, 2013
Even though i'm a sceptic one of the best literatures i've read is Ecclessiates , the book is deep mein then after that proverbs.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Book,chapter And Verse In The Bible?? by tchigofigo(m): 8:42am On Dec 01, 2013
it has to b matt 7: 7..,wn pple say it to me..

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Book,chapter And Verse In The Bible?? by Shaanteel(f): 8:57am On Dec 01, 2013
Nolongthing1: Even though i'm a sceptic one of the best literatures i've read is Ecclessiates , the book is deep mein then after that proverbs.
wundaful..well you guys could still share inspirational pictures it must not be about the bible it could be abouT life and lifes lessons..somthing gweÐ
Re: What Is Your Favorite Book,chapter And Verse In The Bible?? by mysticgal(f): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2013
i can't go without these:philippians 1:6,4:13,19,psalm 23,bless you

(1) (Reply)

Thank God It's Friday! / The Racism In Church / Pastor O.o Abel Text 4 U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.