Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Deji Of Akure Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Of Akure Is Dead (858 Views)

President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) / This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Of Akure Is Dead by topazjosh(m): 7:58am On Dec 01, 2013
Got that news from state online media,anyone one residing in ondo state? To confirm that,Just wanna know,
www.ondotv.com
Re: Deji Of Akure Is Dead by Davo93(m): 8:09am On Dec 01, 2013
It is true according to a news posted on Daily Post few minutes ago although i am yet to verify the authenticity personally. Not until i return from church.

We need prayers in Ondo State seriously ooooooooo...
Re: Deji Of Akure Is Dead by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 01, 2013
It's been confirmed to be a rumor. The Oba of Akure is still alive. May his royal highness live long.

http://gidilink..com/2013/12/oba-adesida-deji-of-akure-refutes-death.html
Re: Deji Of Akure Is Dead by topazjosh(m): 8:32am On Dec 01, 2013
Serious prayer
Re: Deji Of Akure Is Dead by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2013
Didn't he do a party recently? Think I saw a party he did on TV recently... Correct me if am wrong
Re: Deji Of Akure Is Dead by MznAirA(f): 10:02am On Dec 01, 2013
protegesol: It's been confirmed to be a rumor. The Oba of Akure is still alive. May his royal highness live long.

http://gidilink..com/2013/12/oba-adesida-deji-of-akure-refutes-death.html
its nt a rumour o ! Its real.... Just left the palace vicinity not long ago
Re: Deji Of Akure Is Dead by Milito: 10:45am On Dec 01, 2013
http://www.punchng.com/news/deji-of-akure-dies-at-63/

The Deji of Akure of Akure, Oba Adebiyi Adesida, the monarch that presides over Akureland, the Ondo State capital is dead.

Details of his passage was sketchy as of press time but our correspondent learnt on Sunday that the monarch died around 4am as a result of an unknown complication.

The 63-year-old first class paramount ruler ascended the throne about three years ago after his predecessor was deposed as a result of a street fight with one of the former monarch’s wives.

A highly competent source confirmed the death but said such announcement could only be made after seven days in accordance with tradition.

Very sad. I still saw him at his son's wedding 2 weeks ago at Oregun. He was full of life and went round greeting all the guests & introducing Ondo state governor to a number of his guests.
cry cry cry
Re: Deji Of Akure Is Dead by Davo93(m): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
The Late Deji of Akure, Oba Adebiyi Adegboye Adesida, Afunbiowo II
Re: Deji Of Akure Is Dead by dammy1985: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
topazjosh: Got that news from state online media,anyone one residing in ondo state? To confirm that,Just wanna know,
www.ondotv.com
yes! Is real

(1) (Reply)

18-seater Bus Impounded For Carrying 48 Passengers / Ethical Revolution Needed / CAF Is An Islamic Organisation. - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.