Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,287 members, 7,853,359 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

How Relevant Will Ngige Be In APC Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Relevant Will Ngige Be In APC Now? (921 Views)

APC Now Has Two Factions —timi Frank / APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. / APC Now Has 23 Governors - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Relevant Will Ngige Be In APC Now? by mekaboy(m): 11:37am On Dec 01, 2013
I am just wondering, how will Ngige be treated in APC now that he has lost. Atleast I know tony nwoye will be compensated .

With the new defecting governors scrambling for positions in the party, I hope they wont push Ngige to the side and say he is no longer relevant as he has lost the election.
Re: How Relevant Will Ngige Be In APC Now? by Afam4eva(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2013
Isn't he still a Senator? He will still wield his regular influence.
Re: How Relevant Will Ngige Be In APC Now? by investnow2013: 11:53am On Dec 01, 2013
Afam4eva: Isn't he still a Senator? He will still wield his regular influence.
Which influence? You mean The one He can not wield in The Senate? Or The One He cannot Wield to attract meaningful Projects to Anambra-State or to defend Their rights?
Re: How Relevant Will Ngige Be In APC Now? by Afam4eva(m): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2013
invest-now2013:
Which influence? You mean The one He can not wield in The Senate? Or The One He cannot Wield to attract meaningful Projects to Anambra-State or to defend Their rights?
We're talking of APC man. Get you head out of your exterior.
Re: How Relevant Will Ngige Be In APC Now? by gramci: 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
He's a liability, in fact his account With Tinubu plc is in debit of N20 billion.
Re: How Relevant Will Ngige Be In APC Now? by Slizbeat(m): 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
He might be relevant only in the APC as a party member or a chieftain in the SE region but I don't think he will be able to be relevant in Nigerian politics especially as he cannot run for gubernatorial election in any other state apart from his home state.
Re: How Relevant Will Ngige Be In APC Now? by OKKO(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
Plz somebody should educate me, is Ngige still a senator? I was thinking that he should have resigned to enable him contest for Anambra gubernatorial election. Just asking
Re: How Relevant Will Ngige Be In APC Now? by omanzo02: 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2013

Sychophancy influence u mean, right?, politicians only respect and listen to colleagues that produces results that count and political liabilities, Ngige is just making APC number up for now.
Re: How Relevant Will Ngige Be In APC Now? by teskyg: 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
He is relevant oh.He still needs to toil day and night to refund Tinubu.
Re: How Relevant Will Ngige Be In APC Now? by mekaboy(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2013

Well the overall aim of APC is to be in aso rock come 2015 with Ngiges loss in anambra he might no longer be in a position to influence Anambra people. Rochas alone cant influence the SE for APC. the way they have been kicked out of anambra, I am sure imo state will probably take a clue from anambra.

Enugu is already for PDP, the same goes to abia and ebonyi.

If willy obiano manages to perform well, then be rest assured that APC will be abolished.

So I feel Ngige might now see the true colour of APC .
Re: How Relevant Will Ngige Be In APC Now? by thewarrior72: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
Slizbeat: He might be relevant only in the APC as a party member or a chieftain in the SE region but I don't think he will be able to be relevant in Nigerian politics especially as he cannot run for gubernatorial election in any other state apart from his home state.
grin
Who told u
he cannot run for election outside Anambra, he is eligible& qualify to run in six southwestern state incase u don't know!
Re: How Relevant Will Ngige Be In APC Now? by WarriPikin1: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
the warrior72: grin
Who told u
he cannot run for election outside Anambra, he is eligible& qualify to run in six southwestern state incase u don't know!

Ngige should be rewarded for making PDP lose Anambra elections.
He should be give VeePee by APC.
Re: How Relevant Will Ngige Be In APC Now? by thewarrior72: 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
Warri _Pikin:

Ngige should be rewarded for making PDP lose Anambra elections.
He should be give VeePee by APC.
Don't u know that APGA is a cousin to PDP in southeast, so PDP did not lose, rather APC
Re: How Relevant Will Ngige Be In APC Now? by plaindealer: 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
mekaboy:

Well the overall aim of APC is to be in aso rock come 2015 with Ngiges loss in anambra he might no longer be in a position to influence Anambra people. Rochas alone cant influence the SE for APC. the way they have been kicked out of anambra, I am sure imo state will probably take a clue from anambra.

Enugu is already for PDP, the same goes to abia and ebonyi.

If willy obiano manages to perform well, then be rest assured that APC will be abolished.

So I feel Ngige might now see the true colour of APC .

With the highlighted accomplished, he still can be the governor of Anambra with a lot of local and national influence.

He still can be a top government official with a lot of power locally and nationally.

Lastly, tens of thousands of the people of Anambra voted for him so he's still very popular locally and even sef, he's not the governor of Anambra state because of a very flawed election.

Don't be so absolute with your premature predictions, this is politics.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Didn’tknow About Nigerianpresident Goodluckjonathan / Yoruba's Think! By Herbert Ogunde / Kim Jong Un Fed His Uncle To 120 Starving Dogs: Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.